[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just blocked my own mother and brother on facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488 obama.jpg (234KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488 obama.jpg
234KB, 900x900px
as well as unfriending about 50 family members.

I just honestly am tired of pretending I like these people. I think they've made it clear to me they think I'm a waste of life, and even seeing their faces on the internet is enough to upset me.

I've accepted I'm never going to be liked by my family and I just don't fucking care about them anymore.

I'm a an asshole or just a dickweed?
>>
>>17969172
Me:
>don't use facebook
>don't have this problem
>>
that's a good idea. i don't even post on fb anymore because of all the family on it
>>
>>17969179
god bless you. i know if I do talk to my family everyone's gonna ask what happened to my facebook

well i'm sorry if I don't want to talk to my mother who's eternally disappointed with me no matter what I do and my brother who only talks to me twice a year because his fucking computer's broken.

>>17969181
yeah it's fucking terrible

I've had family members call me because of shit i posted on facebook and I dont' get it

i live on my own

i just want these people out of my face. even if I lose their support in life, fuck me if they haven't constantly made me feel like absolute shit.

some people just have shitty families.
>>
>using goybook

Haha top kek my dude
>>
>>17969172
I have no idea why you don't think you won't catch hell for blocking your own family on FB. Should have just made an Instagram or some other social media cocktail of everything else to communicate with friends and literally stopped with the goybook 100%.

Its possible they didn't notice, be cool and unblock them then move toward ending FB.

If you cannot do this then accept the consequences I guess.
>>
>>17969172
Can't blame you. I wouldn't call you either. At the end of the day, members of your family are people just like anybody else and as shitty as it may sound to say, you have no real obligation to associate with them if they're shit people.
>>
>>17969220
I live on my own and barely talk to them as it is.

the worst thing that will happen is my mother won't occasionally go grocery shopping with me and I won't be invited to to the insufferable family parties.

Really the worst consequence of this is I have to pay more grocery bills but honestly at this point I find my own mother so insufferable.

I just don't have any members of my family I want to associate myself with.
>>
Who cares tho. Family is way overrated these days.
>>
>>17969205
>>17969181
>>17969179
the only reason I have facebook is for talking to friends I actually like.
>>
>>17969172
When my parents died my extended family had this giant custody battle over my siblings and I, even though we told them on many occasions we wanted to live with our godparents. They're super religious and ignored this, and inevitably lost in court.
They were and continue to be awful and incredibly dehumanizing, but we drive ~8 hours every holiday to visit because they call constantly and get hostile if we refuse.

Don't fall into the same trap, get rid of your shit family and start a new life. If you want to reconnect with a relative years down the line you can always do that, but for now, they sound toxic.
>>
>>17969172
If you want to stay on FB, just create a new account and use a nickname or something and let all your friends know that that will be your main account from now on via mass FB message.

Then just turn all the notifications and shit for your other account off and go about your life as if you never added any family members anyway.

Tell you friends not to tell you family about it.
>>
>>17969172
OH MY GOD
ANON DID SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET
SURELY THIS IS A SUBJECT OF GREAT SIGNIFICANCE

social media is cancer upon society
>>
Assweed
>>
File: 1421911957775.jpg (230KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421911957775.jpg
230KB, 960x720px
>>17970267
>toxic
>Ebil religious people
Reddit is just reeking from you
>>
>>17970404
good one?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.