[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf bleeding 2 days after rough sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484435310249.jpg (23KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1484435310249.jpg
23KB, 302x187px
Ok so i had sex with my gf for the first time (she was a virgin) 2 days ago and i fingered her really roughly. She didn't bleed right away but the next day she bleed about as much as a normal nose bleed. Today it is the same story and the blood is light red. Should I be worried? I would rather her not be checked out bc her parents don't know but if its necessary then fuck it.
>>
>>17969157
Dude, vaginas bleed all the time for no reason. It sounds like what's normal for having sex for the first time. She'll probably bleed some the next time too. As long as she's not hemorrhaging blood she'll be fine.
>>
>>17969157

Bleeding after sex is fairly common. I haven't been a virgin in years and yet I bleed every time it's been a longer time since sex. Also, if her time for period was close, the mechanical stress of sex can set it off early. It doesn't sound too serious, unless the bleeding gets excessive or doesn't stop within a reasonable time.
>>
>>17969163
Thanks for the reassurance
>>
>>17969171
Next time buy lube and take it slow
>>
File: retard.jpg (28KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
28KB, 720x430px
>>17969157
> i fingered her really roughly.
Way to make her first time special, Romeo.

> I would rather her not be checked out bc her parents don't know
Let me put it in guy terms. If she pegged you, and you started to bleed from your anus, would you not want to be checked out because her parents don't know?

If you're worried about a statuatory rape charge, have her tell her parents that it's an irregular period. She can tell the doctor the truth when she gets there.

>>17969163
> vaginas bleed all the time for no reason.
Just when you think guys on this board can't be any more retarded, one of them writes this.

Just about as stupid as preventing your gf from getting proper medical care because your sneaking around behind her parents.
>>
>>17969270
I own a vagina, it bleeds for lots of reasons:
Literally any kind of trauma/insertion
Weird varying hormone levels
Pre-period spotting
Post period spotting
Birth control was 3 hrs late
Both control was 3 hrs early
Did you just go on the Depo/IUD? Enjoy 6-8 months of random spotting.
Did you just have a pap smear? Enjoy 2-3 days of random spotting
Did you just have a dick up in there for the first time? Enjoy 2-3 days of spotting
Did you just have a dick up there for the 100th time? Enjoy 2-3 days of spotting
Did you think your period was over so you decided it was safe to wear your nice underwear? Here's a crime scene. Go fuck yourself.

Any OBGYN will tell you that unless you are soaking through 1 tampons worth of blood in an hour for her 3 hrs there is nothing to worry about

Go read a book.
>>
>>17969157
Tip for you, man to man...

You'll get more of a reaction focusing on her clit or the g spot ("roof" or "upper" part of the vagina only a few inches in) than aggressively fingering her. Take it slow, be gentle, and relax. If you're both new to sex, then make mistakes together.
>>
>>17969288
>>17969270
Fucking lol'd
>>
>>17969314
Thanks my dude.
>>
I also own a vagina and it never bled, not even the first time. Are you sure it's not just that her period started? If not, you hurt her. There's arteries on the surface of the vagina, if it's abundant and bright it might be that. Work hard on natural lubrication, lube, and your fingering technique.
>>
If her blood is light red to orange-ish she's got an infection. You were too rough seriously. She should get it checked out and go easy on her next time until rough sex is ok.
>>
I've personally never bled, not for the first time or the 500th. Unless her period started sounds like you really fucked up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.