[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geographical attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3168.jpg (1MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3168.jpg
1MB, 4500x2234px
Tell me if this makes any sense.

I live in the USA, and I really am not attracted to women here. They seem boring and just a lot of stereotypes about them seem to be true.. however, I'm totally into European women. Maybe it's the accents, I don't know, but I find European girls super attracted. The ones I've met during my travels seemed really cool and interesting. I had a blast just sitting down with them and getting coffee and talking. I've never felt that way about girls here in the US.
>>
>>17968965
I'm the same way, but with girls who grew up in East Asia. It all started in college when I connected with their accommodating personalities, as opposed to the Americanized girls who just wanted to fuck and experiment. I'm happily married to a girl from Korea and am as happy as can be. My friends married to American girls tell me how miserable they are and wish they hadn't gotten married. Some of their stories make me actually cringe.
>>
>>17968984
Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>17968984

I think the problem with American girls stems from our idealization of Hollywood celebrities. It sets unrealistic standards.

But for real, there is just something about European girls that I find so attracted. Not only do they look amazing, but their accented voice sounds so cool, and to me it's so interesting to just sit and talk about everything.

I've always found it difficult to just sit down and have a first time conversation with an American girl, but with the Italian girls I've met, it was so easy to hold a conversation. And it was really interesting!
>>
It makes sense in that you are attracted to a type of person that you don't see very often (i.e. Europeans) and you are bored with the familiar. A lot of people are like that
>>
>>17968965
I agree. Though I find their attractiveness about the same as American woman, as an American man studying abroad in Scandinavia, it amazes me how open the dating culture is here. Women ask me out and actually want to get to know me. There's no game-playing or excuses, which in my experience, is difficult to find in your early 20's. I don't have a girlfriend or anything, but I really appreciate their openness to getting to know people instead of expecting you to figure them out.
>>
>>17969005

Yeah exactly. I'm not an ugly guy, but I'm definitely not a 9/10. But even still, the European girls that I hung out with were all easily 8-9/10s. Maybe it's a cultural thing that they are respectful and/or don't have unrealistic standards. But no 9/10 American girl would ever give me the time of day. They all believe they deserve Zach Effron or something.

Not only that, but the European girls actually seemed like they enjoyed my company, and were very nice to me too
>>
>>17968989
The 18 years I spent in a 99%+ white community and majority white college I attended before I married a girl who grew up in Korea makes me think that my situation is the opposite of Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>17969005
This was my experience as a white guy in Thailand.
>>
>>17968965
I feel the exact same way. I always had a weird fascination for foreigners, and dated a couple of guys from other European countries in college.
I guess it's just the novelty, how different they are from me, how much I can learn from talking to them, how interesting they are.
>>
>>17969113

>I guess it's just the novelty, how different they are from me, how much I can learn from talking to them, how interesting they are.

That makes sense. They seem special I guess. New and interesting.

Shitty thing for me is since I live in the US.. I'll probably never get to date a European. :/
>>
>>17969118
Move out of America? You could always do graduate degree in Europe.
>>
>>17969129

I can't. I'm training to be a pilot. My training will take a few years
>>
>>17968965

stay in the sand dunes kebab
>>
>>17969207

I hate kebabs
>>
Too bad you're not Korean. White girls are all Koreaboos
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.