[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason why I shouldn't just kill myself? >all women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1484064384467.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484064384467.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
Any reason why I shouldn't just kill myself?

>all women are ugly and sluts
>Europe has no future
>no friends, no job
Every time I come to /pol/ I just see more and more reasons to end it
>>
>>17968882
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17968882
No. Just do it.
>>
>>17968883
>>17968884
Okay, shit, subway's gotta do the trick
>>
>>17968882
That is a pretty defeatist attitude.

I used to feel similarly, but you really need to stop focusing on /pol/ and focus on what is actually happening. Hear me out, because I'm not saying /pol/ is all bullshit. But /pol/ loves to focus on little shit and make it bigger than it is. For instance, yesterday I saw someone take a picture of an interracial couple and pretend like it is as common as white couples. Even here in Louisiana, that isn't the case.

You can definitely meet women who aren't complete trash, but you're right, most of them are trash nonetheless. Your best bet is to think about what you enjoy doing, and find a way to make money doing it. If you don't find something you enjoy, you'll never strive to be good at it.

I'm not particularly bright, but I love history and philosophy. So I studied those and struggled through the shit I hate to get my degree and teach the stuff I like. The key is just having a passion for what you do. If there is no passion, you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>17968882
Move to Minnesota.
>>
File: giphy.gif (607KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
607KB, 500x370px
>>17968882
Go do something you would never do first before your off yourself. Like climb a mountain, that way if you fall and crack your skull open like a rotten melon and die, then you wont be surprised by it because you've already thought about killing yourself. But if you reach the top, you might find a reason to live.

Fortune favors the brave!
>>
>>17968882
None at all. Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>17968888
Fortune favors the bold. Fortune is a woman, after all, and she favors those who are bold enough to treat her roughly.
>>
>>17968882
Don't kill yourself, and move the fuck out of Judapest, you will probably feel better.
>>
File: tmp_5205-1484653012663267015184.jpg (107KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5205-1484653012663267015184.jpg
107KB, 600x833px
>>17968882
>not all women are ugly and not all women are sluts, also, who cares
>who cares about Europe or investing worth into any country for that matter
>caring about friends or having a 9-5 knowing perfectly well you are the one holding yourself back from working for youself instead
>want to kill yourself because of shitty /pol/ memes instead of being blackpilled

Pull the trigger nigger
>>
Gulasz-bro plz no :o
>>
>>17968882
just wait a bit, you will get to fight in the great race war
>>
>>17968887
>new mogadishu
>>
File: Yourdadscock.gif (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Yourdadscock.gif
4KB, 400x400px
>>17968882
Killing yourself can easily land you in a worse situation. Is reincarnation real? Maybe. Let's see:

>You were 'asleep' for 13.8 billion years before being born; or perhaps for an eternity. But at the very least, 13.8b years.
>Suddenly, you are conscious. You can feel things and see things, et cetera.
>Eventually, you will die. Nobody really knows what happens 'after' death, but clearly, you will lose the abilities you once had with an earthly body.
>In other words, you will 'fall asleep' again.

Who's to say you won't wake up, but in a different body?

And based on probability alone, what are the chances that your new life will be any better than this one? Very, very slim.

If you kill yourself, and this type of 'probabilistic reincarnation' is indeed real, then you are playing a roulette of lives. And you will almost certainly lose.
>>
You live in one of the few European countries that actually has a future what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>17968882
Woah woah slow down buddy, who am I going to argue with when I'm bored?
>>
at least you are white
>>
Are you Hungarian?

If yes, please kill yourself so we have one less wannabe-rightist NEET fuck to deal with.

>Europe has no future, I'm certain
>No friends, no job

Topkek. Faszfej.
>>
>>17968882
Stop being a pussy and start being superior to shit mud bloods.
>>
>>17968882
Hungary in a nutshell

Yeah, the country is a piece of shit, and it comes from a Hungarian.
>>
>Europe has no future
Just wait for further integration through fiscal and banking union
>>
You're going to kill yourself because of /pol/ memes?
>>
>fell for the /pol/ meme
>>
>>17968882
>All women are ugly and sluts
Clearly you're not open to reason... Maybe don't base your feelings off of 4chan pages
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.