[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that most girls have no interest in non masculine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: nug08.png (364KB, 343x478px) Image search: [Google]
nug08.png
364KB, 343x478px
Is it true that most girls have no interest in non masculine or 'feminine' (not effeminate men)?

I'm a black 18yr old bi-curious guy who has never even kissed anyone of the opposite or same sex (with the exception of an accidental bump into a guy).

I'm not interested in long term romantic relationships. I would just prefer having on-going sex with a woman or androgynous man in a 'quasi' friendship.

I’m hesitant to date bi-men because 1.) I don’t want to get HIV 2.) I would prefer long term commitment and 3.) Most bi-men and gay have this obsession with being ‘manly’. I have no problem with preferences but I need someone who is ‘non-masculine’ (not exactly feminine or effeminate) but not obsessed with gender identity. I just want them to be well dressed/stylish, gender neutral grooming, have a decent job and non-aggressive, quiet personality; traits which unfortunately I’ve only seen in females.

The problem is that most young women all seem to prefer older, taller, and/or masculine men. If not ‘traditionally’ masculine, there is an aura of manliness which I don’t want. I’m not going to change myself for women and I have no problem with their preferences but I’ve been losing hope that I’ll ever get a girl. As a said in the beginning, I’m ‘non masculine’ and of a very short stature 5ft 5in. I also look like I’m 14. Again, no problem but for a lot of women, that’s an issue.

What to do /adv/?
>>
Women like faggot-looking dudes. They just like them with stubble.

Body-wise though, be masculine.
>>
>>17968709
> Body-wise though, be masculine

Explain anon?
>>
>>17968745
Go to the gym, and get out of think mode.
>>
>>17968749
Twink *

>Ironic
>>
Many girls aren't attracted to them, but there are girls who are, for sure.

Some anecdotal evidence, I have a friend who exclusivity dates men who are in no stretch of the word masculine. She's bisexual, and I think they usually are too. There's somebody out there for everybody, m8
>>
>>17968749
Can't build muscle mate....have a testosterone deficiency.
>>
>>17968709
I managed to get married as a facially and bodily feminine guy who has lasered his facial and leg hair away
>>
>>17968701
It really depends on the person.
I like some balance - I am attracted to masculine characteristics, but when a guy is TOO masculine it looks kinda trashy to me. At the same time, effeminate traits turn me off completely.
For example my boyfriend is very tall and is bigger than me, and has a big beard and dark hair, but he isn't overly strong/huge/ripped, but he's well groomed, he has very pale skin, his face looks kind of sweet, he dresses elegantly. So it balances.
>>
>>17968701
I'd be more concerned about the fact that most girls have no interest in you because you're black.
>>
>>17968779

> Effeminate traits turn me off completely

What do you mean?
>>
File: matt-healy-1975-gq-01.jpg (679KB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
matt-healy-1975-gq-01.jpg
679KB, 1667x2500px
>>17968709
This. If you're not going to hit the gym at least take notes from Matty Healy. It's a lot harder being black, OP, so I'd heavily suggest gym
>>
>>17968782

Honestly if it wasn't for me living in a Western European nation with stringent regulations on handguns, I would probably have gone out 'Elliot Rodger' style.

Why should I sympathise with so many feminists when they rent their wombs to aggressive neanderathals? They complain that they want equality but then trash 'feminine' men saying 'If I wanted someone who acted like a woman, I'd date a woman'.

I really understand why people go on terrorist attacks. If you have to be persecuted for who you are, then it's understandable why you would seek revenge against those who wronged you. (Not innocent civilians, but personal bullies, sexist family, peers, authority figures etc)
>>
>>17968858
High-pitched voice, giggly laugh. Shaved body hair. Noticeably weaker than me. Taking longer than me to get ready. Being the incarnation of that flamboyant gay dude stereotype.
>>
>>17968701
>Is it true that most girls have no interest in non masculine or 'feminine' (not effeminate men)?
yes

>I'm not interested in long term romantic relationships.
>I would prefer long term commitment
welp, that effectively rules out both genders

>If not ‘traditionally’ masculine, there is an aura of manliness which I don’t want.
how come? just wondering

>What to do /adv/?
avoid feminists like the fucking plague and same thing the rest of us do - compromise. you want to attract potential partners then you've gotta make yourself attractive to them.
>>
>>17968872

Wow....This shit is real. It's truly depressing but...it's the truth.

I'm certain that a sizeable majority of women share your preferences and although both males and females are entitled...It leaves me hopeless.

If this is the case, I am honestly considering ending it by injecting myself with HF acid. I have to retain my dignity and can't keep on living as a undesirable black male.

Just curious, what type of woman are you (personality wise) and would you please post an image of a woman who has a 'similar grooming and facial appearance to you?'
>>
File: 1441843285932.jpg (20KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
1441843285932.jpg
20KB, 429x420px
>is it true that heterosexual women like men who look like men?
>>
>>17968909

> >If not ‘traditionally’ masculine, there is an aura of manliness which I don’t want.

> how come? just wondering

I tend to find men I went to school with fell into 'masculinity' that can be classified in two categories:

Traditional masculinity; play sports, appear masculine, aggressive (non criminal though not necessarily moral) personality. This is on a spectrum but the main things are having 'bros' around, being a winner, protector etc.

Guarded masculinity; these men are the men I have tried to make 'friends; (use the term loosely, more of shitty acquaintances). People who are like this are not physically aggressive but have 'aggressive personalities'. They're hate intimate discussions with men, 'women and children' mentality, and appeal to 'traditionality' (covert sexism against 'feminine' men).

There are only two bi guys who are non masculine I know but I'm not interested in them because they're a bit 'off' (to put it politely). Many nose rings, multiple hair colour, smokes weed all the time.

Reading this you must think I have many unrealistic preferences, but all I want is an average young guy or girl who dresses in a presentable manner, is liberal (open minded) towards gender identity in themselves and myself and has an average job. Nothing more than that.

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>17968915
Why would you off yourself just because some stranger on the internet thinks something you do isn't attractive? That's silly.
I might not like some traits but I am just one person who lives on the other corner of the world. There are surely women out there who like those traits, and ways to fix the things I dislike if you wish to.

>what type of woman are you (personality wise) and would you please post an image of a woman who has a 'similar grooming and facial appearance to you?'
Personality wise - introverted, generally kind and quiet, tend to be a bit too sarcastic and opinionated when I relax. I am in med school. I volunteer, travel at least once a month, exercise at least three times a week, have a few niche stupid hobbies. I'm domestic as fuck.

I can't honestly think of someone who looks a lot like me. I'm 5'7", 135 lbs, pale, hazel eyes, long brown hair. Average looking. Nice tits and butt, tho.
>>
>>17968926
I'm slowly turning into a misanthropist reading this thread......
>>
My boyfriend is small and twinky and I like it.
>>
>>17968940
American or European?
>>
>>17968946
European.
>>
>>17968941
why?
>>
>>17968944
Are you gay or what?
>>
>>17968953
guessing Irish or English judging by the fluency of your posts?
>>
>>17968941
Slowly?

Lel, women are the most boring beings in the Earth. All of them are thinking themselves as special snowflakes and want to be as "special" as possible (that's why they hate if anyone has the same cloth as them) but they have no personality, no hobbies and nothing to do at all. If they somehow have something they are interested in is either because of their father and/or their previous boyfriend(s) and not on their own. They don't do shit and they expect to be lead but if you do it openly they go berserk apeshit and they have a tantrum about almost anything they don't like. Compromise is an unknown phenomenon to them and they are hostile towards both men and women.
>>
>>17968961
I'm a straight girl.
>>
>>17968969
That's unusual, if I'm not too intruding can you tell me what do you like about it?
>>
>>17968963
No (but thank you!). Italian, actually.

>>17968967
Misanthropist and misogynist have different meanings. If you hate women specifically, you're a misogynist, not a misanthropist.

Everything you said is a stupid generalisation, anyway, and not even all that true.
>>
I think more women like effeminate men now than ever before. Granted that's still a minority, but it's a lot more than fat guys...

sadly...

Really though, if you are worried try to go to the gym and at least get a little muscle on you. That usually helps.
>>
>>17968957

I don't want to be the stereotypical teen saying 'Oh, I hate my parents, I hate my friends, I hate the world'. I think that comes off as quite childish since it is foolish to blame others for shortcomings.

However I have a great amount of frustration towards restrictive ideologies that don't make sense, specifically those concerning gender identity that the vast majority of humans hold. I have expressed my disapproval of my mother's marriage to that 'ape like' masculine father (I don't even like calling him that) of mine and she hasn't taken it too well and called me disrespectful

My mother is an unusual character, she is a woman who from talking to her, expresses regret at marrying my father. She was always open to the idea of being in a relationship with a feminine man or lesbian, but since she relied on him for money, she couldn't divorce..

This kind of shit PISSES me off. As I said in the OP, I'm a pretty liberal and open minded guy. I don't use fists, rarely curse but am assertive.

However, when it comes to watching toxic masculininty try and corrupt myself and others, I would turn into an aggressor with anyone, authority figure, parents, teenagers, acquaintances etc.

I would become Elliot Rodger.

However since I live in Western Europe, this isn't going to happen.

One can only dream.
>>
>>17968972
Idk I find a lot of things about him cute, including his personality. I feel like I want to take care of him
>>
>>17968985
I see. Is he submissive?
>>
>>17968980
I mean memes aside, the guy who greentexted at you did have a point.

In general, women are attracted to "manly" men. You are effectively searching for a minority interest group. That being said, I feel becoming misanthropic is just a bunk way to view the world. This is 4chan and people are going to be rude and smug but don't take that as "ugh i hate men" because you are one, even if you don't identify with most men.
>>
>>17968993
Not really. He does show vulnerability sometimes though, but not often. I find it irresistible. But generally he isn't submissive, he can actually be kind of a pill. He likes to argue
>>
>>17968980
>i dont like the fact that the things i believe are false and i cant overcome biology
thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17969002
Sounds great.
>>
>>17969015
Is that sarcasm? Lol
>>
>>17969017
No.
>>
One of my closer friends is soft-spoken, smells, stutters around others, is highly emotional even in public, has clearly evident self-esteem issues, is submissive even to waiters, and is very influenced by others. Total beta but we get along for other reasons.

Yet he somehow has a girlfriend, managed to find an equally emotional and younger girl which (at least for the past month) has kind of worked.

As others say it really depends on the girl, but they'll usually lean towards masculinity. You'd probably have higher chances with liberal chicks in that regard, but anything can happen.
>>
>>17968936
nah, it's not too much to ask but the only sort you'll find who fit that bill will exemplify "never stick your dick in crazy" like nobody's business

>>17968980
fucking hell, the feminists already got you
>toxic masculinity
this entire concept is horseshit, your mom was right about what you said being disrespectful, and there's more truth than bullshit in >>17968967
>>
>>17969090
You are saying there is nothing wrong with the male gender standards as they are right now?
>>
>>17969198
It's not a gendered issue.
>>
>>17969198
i'm saying the shit your educators and whatever media you consume have taught you to think of as somehow "toxic" are not toxic

men are at their best when they are behaving as men
>>
>>17968763
>he believes this is a problem
With that attitude, you'll never get a woman.
It's absolutely easy to build it up.
>>
I'd say it definitely depends on the girl.
I think i get along better with effeminate guys because they actually tend to pay attention to what you say and they take better care of themselves.

I get a little frustrated if they get emotional too often because they tend to be more insecure but i still prefer it over the narcissistic types you see among the supposed "masculine" guys.

I also like when a guy puts effort into his style. Nothing more humiliating than being around town with a pajama pants guy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.