[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just asked a girl from uni out which i really really like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1316629152290.jpg (135KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1316629152290.jpg
135KB, 600x450px
I just asked a girl from uni out which i really really like.
FACTS:
>Judging from fb she's got a long time LDR HS sweetheart boyfriend. Last pic they have together is last summer.
>She does not have a relationship status at all on FB.
>She noticed me first, even tho she doesn't admit it lol
>We've been texting ( although seldomly) on and off for last 2 months. Maybe 5-6 texts each person in a day

Am I morally in the wrong here to pursue her? I just can't help my heart, and she seems responsive to my advances
>>
If you don't know for sure she's in a relationship, then you're fine. It'd be different if you knew or, if she accepts and you later find out she's cheating.
>>
The chances are still pretty decent that she has a boyfriend.

And you may not even find out until after you "go out" with her.

Had a friend who knew this one girl, who despite accepting flowers and shit like that, thought it was a purely platonic thing on his part.
>>
but she most likely is taken. i mean no wonder cuz she's really beautiful
she accepted to go out for a drink
should i just ask her is she taken when i meet her?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>17968459
Give her the D.
>>
File: dancingturtle.gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
dancingturtle.gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>17968459
1. It's not your job to keep her faithful.

2. LDR never, ever, *EVER* work; these two are just like every other high school couple that promise each other to not let distance be a factor when they go off to uni, and then reality ensues.

3. If you don't hit it, I promise you someone else will. Finally

>Am I morally in the wrong here to pursue her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PbwYdjsps
Dude. She's not married to the guy. (Not that marriage means anything, anymore) She clearly already knows what she wants, as do you. Should she have broken it off with him before she went off to college? Sure, but that shit's emotional and awkward and you get better at that with age.

Follow your heart. And your dick. Pursue her. You'll be glad you did, so will she, and eventually, hard as it may be to believe, so will he.
>>
>>17968472
>but she most likely is taken. i mean no wonder cuz she's really beautiful
First, contain your spaghetti. Second, something is only yours as long as you can claim it. She may be taken, but is she really?
>she accepted to go out for a drink
Sounds promising.
>should i just ask her is she taken when i meet her?
NO. NO. Dear God, NO. Don't bring it up unless she does, and if she does go "Anon I should tell you, I have a boyfriend."

You know what you do? You alpha up, look her right in the eye, give her your best Chad smile and say, confidently and matter-of-factly "Really? Where is he? I don't see him."

She'll start ovulating on the goddamn spot.
>>
File: 1391004074274.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1391004074274.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>>17968655
1) My job is to keep myself faithful and moral, and her job is to keep herself.
I agree with your statement, but it's misleading
I shouldnt provoke her unfaithfulness.
I know in some situation and circumstances she could be unfaithful, same as in some circumstances, upbringing and mental issues i could be a serial killer.
the point is that those above things ARE NOT excuses to act immorally.

2) i more or less agree with this, some LDR may work but its really rare. only if its temporary LD

>who the hell cares
I care, and as a fact of the matter is, she cares too. That's probably one of things i like about her the best.

Also, did I mention that dude's pretty shallow and lame?

Look, all I'm saying is that I think it's fair to have my fair shot with her, cuz I know I'll regret it someday if I didn't try.
By fair shot I mean go out with her and be myself, be friendly ( NOT get into friendzone), ask her if she's taken, and eventually tell her about my feelings for her and let her decide for herself before moving anymore forward.
I don't think its a good idea to let my dick be in charge tho.
>>
>>17968662
>You know what you do? You alpha up, look her right in the eye, give her your best Chad smile and say, confidently and matter-of-factly "Really? Where is he? I don't see him."

>She'll start ovulating on the goddamn spot.

lmao fuck
>>
she already decided if she wants to suck your dick or not

do nothing apart from communication
you will know if/when its time
drinks are a strong hint she wants to be railed by you
>>
File: 1398405225003.jpg (63KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
1398405225003.jpg
63KB, 634x474px
interesting that i got diametrically opposed advice here and on reddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.