[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Singles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (45KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
45KB, 672x372px
i saw a thread earlier like this.

so how's the bachelor life, /adv/? is it lonely? are you content?

share here and we shall discuss.
>>
I'm back in the dating scene, I'm not lonely, I just don't even know what I want, so many different kinds of people out there.
>>
>>17968450
In between single and not
Ya know find a nice ass pound whatever hole there is and nut
>>
File: 1363391486651.jpg (58KB, 294x295px) Image search: [Google]
1363391486651.jpg
58KB, 294x295px
I fucking hate it. I've never been happy being single and it drives me fucking crazy. I don't want to go out every night trying to fuck a different girl in a random noisy ass bar. I want a normal fucking relationship, but I'm at that sweet spot where all the women younger than me are immature princesses who don't even really know what they want themselves and all the ones older than me are on their third or fifth serious relationship and probably have at least one child by some loser they though they would be together forever when they were the aforementioned younger girls' age.

Feels fucking soul shredding man.
>>
My girlfriend just left me an hour or so ago. I feel fucking horrible. I don't want to be single again. I don't want to go back to being suicidal. She helped me but, alas, depression scares people off once again.

I want to commit suicide.
>>
I'm 33 years old and never had gf.
>>
>>17968555
Chill lad. Relax. It's not the end of the world, it takes time to heal but you will eventually.
With your free time you should get /fit/ and enjoy the time to yourself.
>>
>>17968563
It's hard to enjoy yourself when everything around you is a harsh reminder of what you once had. Thank you, though.
>>
>>17968450
Pretty lonley yes, and im afraid its a thing that takes me away from growing as a person, and i feel that if i dont take this loneliness away i wont be able to move on

Lately i have been making so much effort in self development and social skills, and im pretty much a normie but i feel like its what i need to do if i want to succeed

I have 4 dating apps which i now regularly use for 3 weeks, for the moment i didnt even arrange a date and i almost dated a transexual

I feel like im trying too hard yet i see people like me that arent even trying and more than me..
>>
>>17968533
How old are you?
>>
I hate being single but I don't know where or how to start meeting girls.
I live in a very rural area, not a lot of people live here, especially my age (21). I feel like I have to get out of here but I have no idea where I'd go, what I'd do or if it would even be better at all. I like it out here in the bush, it's peaceful and the summers are wonderful but it's so lonely at times.
>>
>>17968558
This guy gets it.
>>
Yesterday I met a girl at a party. We talked a lot and she was a little bit drunk. "Anon you are so nice, how don't you have a girlfriend?!" and "Wow you're basically a 4,5/5 stars for me!", she said. We made out and she really seemed genuinely like me, resting her head on my shoulders and basically constantly looking in my eyes. She then went and made out with her best (woman) friend, which I found pretty hot. When I went to the toilet, she went upstairs with her female friend and some guys to smoke weed and drink beer and maybe some other stuff, I don't know about. I hate being single, but if women are all like this, how am I ever gonna find someone. What did I do wrong? Why are women so weird and complicated?
>>
>>17968626
Aren't there any clubs you can join?
>>
>>17968626
Go ahead and leave that shithole, i was in the same as you and leaving and living by myself in a shared flat its probably the best thing i did, for what you could do, just go ahead and study something.

>>17968632
Be thankful you can atleast go to parties, in very few places there is such a thing
>>
>>17968636
>rural area
>clubs
kys yourself fucking american
>>
>>17968649
I'm a yurop, dumbo.
>>
>>17968647
You're right, I should probably be thankful, but if you're going to Uni, it's usually very easy to end up at a party.
>>
>>17968660
Got a bit salty there but honestly people here at uni just make their super secret groups at the beginning and only relate to theirselves, and if they ever were to actually make a party they wouldnt be inviting people they barely know

Do you live like in the uni dorms or something?
>>
>>17968680
Nope, I live in a one room appartment in a smaller european city. There are parties all year and everyone in general is pretty outgoing and friendly and especially eager to meet new people if the're in their first semester.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.