[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was in my hostel room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Don't kno if this should be posted in /trv/ or not but I'm going to American Samoa for vacation and I'm doin a two day layover in a hostel in Hawaii. In my room someone spilt beer so I went to clean it up. I noticed a little box for like a vape pen??I took it apart and inside the hull of it there's drugs(I think) and a note I can't really make out, please help me translate it .
First the drugs
>there's like 50 20mg adderall that I google searched to validate
>there's 20 1mg Ativan
>11 10 mg ambien
>50 pills that look like ecstasy but I can't find them online
>and this big tarry brown thing I think is heroin
>a small bag with a white powder that isn't coke I tasted it and it was bitter not numbing
I'd probably just throw this away but I want advice when I show the note. I'm so fucking confuse and kind of scared
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17968428
Here's the note that was inside the box here's what I can make out
He said no btc I think so maybe he means Bitcoin? He said no email transfer too. And he says he wants the 'backage' which was misspelled shipped yesterday and it clearly wasn't because it was still there. He then says tevita is mad, I don't know if that's a name or if he speaking in third person. He says or it looks like he's saying "we have no gun in nadi" all I know is nadi is a city in Fiji
>>
He's gonna get ya
But seriously OP just put them in an obscure place and if someone come and asks about it just act confused
>>
>>17968443
Should I get in another hostel or tell the own? how much is if someone got caught with that. Like say the cops raid it and see it has my fucking finger prints on it
>>
>>17968445
>in the United States
Welcome ri pound town if they think it's yours
>>
>>17968461
FUCK this honestly isn't even funny
>>
>>17968428
I would take the adderall and hide it but anyway you should contact the police about it, maybe hide it first so they can catch the guy.
>>
>>17968428
Brown thing might be shitty BHO
>>
>>17968428
Take all of it
>>
So you think someone could potentially be bringing heroin from some American island to another country and you ask here? Report it to the police you dumbfuck. Besides coming here you probably did something else stupid. They'll be waiting for you at the airport.

>>17968428
>Don't kno if this should be posted in /trv/ or not but I'm going to American Samoa for vacation and I'm doin a two day layover in a hostel in Hawaii.
Where are you buddy?

>In my room someone spilt beer so I went to clean it up. I noticed a little box for like a vape pen??
What did you mean by this? Do you think it belongs to the person who spilt the beer? Say so or leave that out you fucking twat.

>>17968437
Anyways, I'm not an expert on drug trafficking, but the note looks like he's either a nigger or trying to write cryptically to cover his ass or both.

>We have no gun in in Nadi! Email me after land
Implies someone they know has guns or can get them.
>>
>>17968428
THAts not heroin that's wax and the powder you tasted was Molly
>>
>>17968437
>(1/15/16)
Sounds like it's old news and got left behind somehow.

Maybe the guy already got caught.
>>
>>17968428
You lucky son of a bitch
>>
package you tard
>>
W.U means Western Union
>>
??? Does no-one think that looks like a pair of fucking BITE MARKS out the apparent heroin?
>>
>>17969304

It's probably an edible. Maybe mushroom powder in it? Who knows. Doesn't look like heroin to me.
>>
>>17968428
The little tablets are sweet tarts
The powder is sugar
The brown stuff is chocolate

Enjoy the rest of your vacation in candyland, cunt.
>>
Just give it to the front desk and let them handle it
>>
Turn them over to the cops or take them for yourself. Get out and find another place to spend the night. If you plan on taking another flight or ship within the next 48 hours, turn them over to the cops.
>>
File: IMG_6744.jpg (465KB, 1283x1711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6744.jpg
465KB, 1283x1711px
>>17968428
I sort of have experience in this stuff.
The brown stuff looks like hashish to me

I think I understand the message.

500 dollars and the "o rabbit" by 01/15/16

If I have no western union bank identification code there will be no email transfer.

Send the package on the same day. Tevita is mad. We have no guns in Nadi. After you arrive by plane, email me.
>>
>>17968428
Ask for a new room and report it to the hostel staff. Or dont report it. But still change rooms.
>>
File: 1479529172268.png (187KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479529172268.png
187KB, 900x600px
>>17969369
>BHO
>>17968737
>>17968536

It might be Marijuana hash that brown stuff. I don't know though. I'd take what you want and demand a refund out of fear of your life for returning this shit to the front desk.
>>
>>17968428
jackpot
>>
>>17968428
ya mang you just hit the jackpot imo. You could report it to the police for a pat on the head, or you could just keep it for fun and profit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.