[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for those not looking for hookups.. Dating is dead, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1367749156618.png (33KB, 136x141px) Image search: [Google]
1367749156618.png
33KB, 136x141px
So for those not looking for hookups..

Dating is dead, right?
>>
>>17968217
Why in the world would it be?
>>
>>17968224
Where did I lose you? How do you not know what I mean?
>>
>>17968217
define "dating"
>>
>>17968232
No.

You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17968233
No I don't, you sanctimonious cunt.
>>
>>17968233
Jesus you're fucking retarded and unnecessarily combative. The nigga is trying to be parsimonious with your vague bullshit and you just refuse to elaborate... Grow up or leave, I don't care which so long as it's one of them
>>
>>17968229
What? I know what you mean, I'm asking why it'd be dead.

Maybe you being unable to read makes you undateable.
>>
>>17968234
Based on this temperament, I don't think we're alike or that you'd be able to help me or sympathize with my situation.
>>
>>17968243
Not that anon, but you sound insufferable. Maybe that's why no one wants to date you
>>
>>17968241
You probably don't have 'the stuff' to continue this conversation where I hope it might go.

I really only want this thread to bustle with people who know exactly what I mean with as little detail as possible.
>>
>>17968246
Hide the thread. Quickly. Before it's too late.
>>
>>17968248
So make a Facebook post if you want self-validation from your social circle who will kiss your ass.

You can't choose who posts in this thread and you obviously aren't worthy enough to date longterm. Maybe you're going for people who are out of your league.
>>
>>17968248
>I want to make things as hard to understand as possible for no reason and get no advice whatsoever
>>
>>17968248
I highly doubt you're going to find what you're looking for here, especially after you've shown us all what an asshole you are
>>
>>17968252
You're projecting sir.

If you were ever willing to project, even if you got a little miffed, there was never a chance you had anything to offer this thread.

Erudites only.
>>
>>17968254
Aside from the last 5 words, yes.

This separates the wheat from the chaff.

/adv/ has a lot of chaff. If you need clarification, you're already out.
>>
>>17968255
The best of you won't care about a trifle like that.

The best of you have your anger under control.
>>
Great start to the thread, OP.
>>
>>17968257
No I just see right through you. Your problem is that you aren't communicating your needs to suitors because you are incredibly vague and expect others to do the work for you. I think this comes from you getting handed everything in life and now you're at an age where it becomes harder to get what you want.
>>
>>17968257
You're a fucking joke my dude. No one is going to give you advice after how much of an ass you've been, well-studied or not. Go back to ree9k and stay in your containment zone this time
>>
Is this a troll? For your sake I hope so because you're insufferable, OP
>>
>>17968274
>implying this OP isn't a female who's been fucked and tossed aside by multiple chads and is taking out her frustrations on us because she's too much of a pussy to confront the chads for their reprehensible behavior
>>
>>17968279
A frustrated woman would post on tumblr. Frustrated men post on 4chan. 4chan and tumblr are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>17968274
I know the patterns of threads like these. After about 100 posts in, no matter how vitriolic or inane the posts before that point were, that's when the heavyweights start getting interested.

I'm surprised you've never noticed this. It becomes a matter of chemical memory after a little while.

But if I get someone who knows their stuff before that point, that's a bonus. It's merely extremely unlikely.
>>
is there other good chat rooms around
>>
>>17968292
Facebook.
>>
>>17968279
> take out "my dude"
Doesn't even really matter if OP is a guy our girl, still making an ass of themself either way
>>
>>17968279
This doesn't sound like a woman at all.
>>
>>17968295
You've called them an ass. This much is certain. But saying Billy Idol is a ginger doesn't make it so.
>>
>>17968286
Seriously, go back to /r9k/, you can probably find the redpill you want there
>>
>>17968298
You don't think OP is making this harder than it has to be and being an ass?
>>
>>17968303
This is exactly as it has to be.

Read: >>17968286

That's the law of gravity around here. There's no changing it.

Useless fluff for 100 posts, and then people who go "Alright, I have a feeling you may be talking ______" and then someone can start. What you are seeing right now, is the only functional way of using /adv/ for any slightly controversial topic. You're cannon fodder.
>>
File: aXaP5Dl.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aXaP5Dl.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>17968306
>>
>>17968314
That's indeed whatever you're saying for you.
>>
>>17968314
What a pair lips on that gent
>>
Dead as Dillinger.
>>
OP listen here your mind is rotten, thinking you are the greatest being in the world its great to fight depression but you really are not and this is affecting your relationship with everyone, stop hating on normies and everyone who doesnt share your mindset because thats not how the world works.
>>
>>17968767
That's not what's happened.

Again, I'm waiting for the wheat to separate from the chaff. /adv/ is useless under 100 posts.
>>
>>17968770
What are you waiting for exactly? No, dating is not dead and there are millions of still guys/girls looking for "classic" dates.
>>
>>17968781
You're right, dead is inaccurate.

Undead.
>>
>>17968781
Where the woman expects the man to pay, right? Is she going to walk back all the other benefits to get back to this classical quo?

I'm just curious.
>>
>>17968786
You are fucked up in the head

have fun being so desilusional thinking your thread is actually even going to make it to 100 posts
>>
Maybe for you, spinsters, and autists.
>>
>>17968795
We got it, anon.

We got it.
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (84KB, 472x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
84KB, 472x618px
>>17968286
>chemical memory
>>
>>17968217
Well, op I think dating may be dead for you at least if your posts says anything about your personality. If your goal was to get 100 posts of garbage you're well on your way.
>>
I've never seen an OP implode his own thread so fast.
>>
>>17969200
It was genuinely impressive desu. Every post was worse than the last
Plus he's asking a yes or no question, not even for advice
>>
>tfw you actually understand what the OP wants but he's too much of a cunt to be worth helping
>>
>>17969200
So you're saying I cut to the chase and cut the malarky.
>>
>>17969653
No he's saying you're a cuntbag who destroyed any chance of help from here by being a fucking cuntbag. You didn't do anything helpful for yourself, you just invited toxic bullshit to be tossed back and forth and have the thread go nowhere, all the while holding this ridiculous belief that it would somehow evolve into a fruitful discussion. Having 100 toxic comments doesn't mean an advice God will descend from heaven and give you the answer you want, it just means your have 100 toxic fucking comments. Grow up or leave, I don't care which you fuckin goon
>>
>>17968217
sage
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.