[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahaha friends left me haha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484571898188.png (395KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484571898188.png
395KB, 640x640px
I slowly realised that my friends are not my friends anymore. I have my birhtday get-together tomorrow and a few are not coming because their parents would not allow it- but somehow allow their said daughters to sleep over at a guys place where they drink and smonk w33d well under the legal age.This rift between us happened a few months ago, where my friends found some guy and they startred bringing him into skype group calls, later they add more people- now it is a 'squad'. I would join the calls and always be ignored or talked over- they even went out three times and never invited me; and this fourth time(going to some guys party to drink and smonk weeeed) i still didnt get an invite, but I kept coming back.

I guess I finally ticked-one of my supposed friends started talking to me all of a sudden, something she has never done ever since the 'squad'. She then starts ranting at me about thee group, how she is pissed that they talked over her and ignored her once, and then she asked me to re-invite her into the group chats. So then I ranted to her about how I was treated and she started arguing with me-saying how I don't do anything and then say that I'm 'too smart'(I'm a kid, how can I be too smart for a couple of 17-18 year olds?), which I think she did because she does not like being in the wrong or apologising. I even called out others who 'did me wrong' and they kept coming up with excuses-the only time they talked to me. They still don't interact with me much and I know that they do not care for me- what I'm asking for is how to find better friends or friends at all?
Also, people don't want to be friends with someone who spends all day on the internet/playing vidya and is poor- I don't even drink, smonke weede, have any knowledge of the sexytime, or even have any contact with the Males - which I know that that IS what teen girls want in a friend these days.

tl;dr: my friends left me for another group of friends and I'm too square for people to befriend me.
>>
>>17968096
>a few are not coming because their parents would not allow it
Sounds over 18 to me.
>>
I can give you the perspective about this stuff from my point of view. I am 25 years old.

First of all, you are young and one of lifes hard lessons is finding out who your friends are. I think you don't have the right definition of a true friend yet. To really have a true friend in your life, you have to have a lot of luck. It's not easy nowadays and especially our generation turned a lot of people to spineless motherfuckers ditching you whenever feels suitable to them.

Now let's clarify, that you should not become a bitter or misstrusting person. This would be a huge mistake and just make your life miserable in the long run. You will have to learn to differ between "acquaintances" and true "friends".

I had the same problem once, especially when I high school finished and trust me, lots of people have it. Ultimately you will need to learn to focus on yourself and improve yourself in any matter possible. Start reading, work out and work/study to get further ahead in your career. This is what will make you happy and not relying upon other people to make you happy.
>>
>>17968162
B-but muh frends
>>
>>17968110
Advice or btfo please :)
>>
If you talk anything like you type, they probably think you're annoying as fuck, op.
>>
Fucking underage bullshit can't believe this hasn't 404'd sage sage sage
>>
>>17968485
Wh¥ ¥3$, of ¢0ur$3 I $₽€ak a$ I T¥₽3 xDDDD HAHAH why would I separate my internet life with my REAL lyfff :-DDDD L.O.L
>>
>>17968539
See >>17968172
>>
You must be 18+ to post on this website

You posted a lot of highschool sounding bs.

Discard bad friends and accrue good friends. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>17968096
You don't sound annoying OP. If that girl is saying you don't do anything, maybe you're too boring to them. Also if she says you're too smart, either it means you're a know it all or your friends are dumb as bricks and don't find intelligent discourse stimulating or the things you really about after way above their heads. They're retarded, probably; find smarter friends or become more interesting to them.
>>
>>17968599
Things you talk about*

This fucking phone I swear.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.