[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0860.jpg (77KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
77KB, 640x589px
should I cum inside my gf, which is her most demanded request from me sexually even though we're very young, but responsible if anything does happen to come out. I'm not really expecting it soon so I was wondering to see if I could cream pie her multiple times and use plan B afterwards. Is that feasible ?
>also sorry for shit file, just ignore it
>>
If you're old enough to go and buy Plan B, she's probably old enough to be on a government subsidized birth control.

What's the whole situation here?
>>
>>17967968

get her on the pill, make sure abortion is legal in your state
>>
>>17967968
Get her on the pill first. Then you can fill her up like a Bismarck donut anytime you want.
>>
>>17967980
We both agreed abortion and condoms are out of question
>>
>>17967999
You both agreed to be retarded children.
>>
>>17967986
Birth control doesn't really work, our parents both have had failed birth control and her mother refuses to let her on for social purposes i.e. seen as a slut
>>
>>17967968
Is she on the pill?

Yes: go for it

No: dont do it

Forget plan b, i wouldnt risk it. Get her on the pill or dont do it.
>>
>>17968006
Abortion is retarded.
>>
>>17968008
Yeah, 99% is totally not good enough. Fucking moron. Exceptions are not the rule.

>>17968010
Let me guess, you're a catholic Mexican? Grow up, you have to be 18+ to be here.
>>
>>17968010
Abortion is a feasible option for those too young to care for the child or rape.
>>
>>17968008
>>17968025
It isn't 99%. It's closer to 94% in best case scenarios. Hormonal treatments are less effective as patient weight increase, not to mention that delayed doses can further decrease the chance. This is why you never use one method alone.

Birth control servers a bit more of an important purpose for women than merely decreasing the chance of pregnancy. It also regulates their periods which makes it easier to manage, and lighter. Her mother is a fool if that's what she believes, nobody would know you were taking it, it's free, and it teaches responsibility.

If you're going to go through with this, they have VCF at some sexual health centers. This can be applied 10 minutes before intercourse, and it will diffuse into a spermicide that has about an 80% protection rate. That combined with the morning after pill should make the risk nill.

Though, if you can't trust birth control, I'm surprised you can trust the morning after pill. Same thing, larger dose.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.