[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Conversations: How to Start Them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I've gotten handful of matches that I've done nothing with mostly because I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship right now (I'm not against one however if an interesting one passes by)

But this is my third week of using Tinder and even if I did match with someone that I thought "Wow, I need to talk to her" I'd have no idea what to say. I'm used to situational conversations, shit in person. I'm new to Tinder, so pretty much new to a digital format of meeting someone from scratch.

I understand that on something like this, first impressions mean a lot. So I don't just wanna say "hey", as I've been told that doesn't really go anywhere, but I'm not wanting to point out something in their bio and go "Oh cool you've got tattoos what are they?" as I've been told by the few people I've asked "Don't dive into some specific questions"

tl;dr Anon that just wants to get his dick wet but he can't have a decent conversation if his heart's not in it. And right now, only Anon's dick is in it.
>>
You start by deleting this shitty app that only makes average and below average women think they are DIME PIECES because they have waves of thirsty, desperate losers texting them all the time and trying hard to hook up with them.
>>
>>17967795
</thread>
>>
>>17967795
>>17967812
Butthurt fags who can't get matches
>>
>>17967944
No that guy or guys are patricians.

Tinder is mercury in the water and people need to stop using it.Getting no matches is just the quickest way to figure out what's really going on.

I mean I challenge you to watch this silly comedy video and not go at least slightly "Yeaahhh I guess it is a little fucked up.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXEVna7LNw
>>
Pick something from their profile and ask a question about it. If she doesn't answer or shuts you down with a short, uninterested answer then move on to someone else who attracts you. Rinse, repeat.
>>
Put your dick underneath a water faucet. Or fill a cup of water and then pour it over your dick.

Stop validating Tinder's existence.
>>
>>17967782
I start all conversations with "Hey you! {sun glasses emoji}". Has about 65-70% open rate, which i guess is good enough. Your main goal is just not to appear like every other guy.

I've been on tinder for 2 weeks now. I've four potential meetups this week or the next. It's really fucking easy. Although, if they're under say 21, the flaking is bound to be enormous.

Godspeed
>>
Eh Tinder is fun for a while but the more success you have, the less fun it becomes.

After the 12 hookups point I started getting so anxious about STD's and I even got a stalker who was leaving my horrible voice mails. Back to reality lololol never using online dating again.
>>
>>17968547

Tl;dr video, skipped a bit and not even going to bother since it's stupid as hell

I'm completly average and manage to get matches with awful pictures... you have to be grotesque and/or full autist to fail at it.

And I use it to get threesomes from single girls. Seriously, I play that shit in hard mode and still win occasionally, if I was single i'd be drowning in pussy and I'm not even fit, rich or smoothtalker...
>>
>>17967782
I literally write:

"Hey you seem cute *insert name*, we should grab a drink some time :)"

It works 50% of the time
>>
>>17967944
Not them, but I can get matches but I gave up on Tinder. It's a lot of work to put in for low quality women.

Meeting women in person is easier and much better.

But if OP is going to go that route
>>17968570
Is the correct answer. Ask a question about something in their profile. Be goofy about it too. Don't be too serious, you need to catch their attention
>>
>>17970202
>"Hey you seem cute
>:)

Wow, beta and cringe as fuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.