[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going into depressive cycle again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper4.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper4.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
no motivation, turning autistic socially, work piling up, spending most of my time staring off and letting imagination run wild. Already starting to play video games again and probably gonna start getting into anime again at this rate. This is everything I worked to stop doing since last time this happened but I lost the spark or something and reverting into a depressed introverted loser again. I'm lost on how to stop this from progressing.
>>
>>17967753
Who do you have you can turn to when this happens?
>>
Meditation
>>
>>17967759
Nobody. If I could I would but this stays to myself.
>>
>>17967794
Care to share what's going on?
>>
>>17967753
>I'm lost on how to stop this from progressing

get professional counseling

get meds

take them
>>
>>17967811
It's not that simple faggot.
>>
Keeping yourself busy is literally the only way for a chronically depressed person to forget about it. That and medication, rest is made up bullshit. To me even something as menial as fixing electronic shit or bikes is enough, but as soon as I'm done I'm back in the slump, because days are just too long honestly.
>>
>>17967820

oh really ? i believe that is your mental illness replying

poke around here - nami.org

read about depression

good luck you need it
>>
>>17967851
> ooh I'm an expert because I went to NAMI.org
Meds and counseling are necessary and helpful but there's more than that: support system, coping skills, etc. you obviously don't understand.
>>
>>17967790
Isn't that stuff all just Kung Fu movie huba? Or is there more to it?

>>17967797
I don't even know myself. It's like the spark of life went out. It's a fight to not just stare off in the distance like a fucking retard and watch the clock spin while going all over the place in my mind.

>>17967811
If I do that I throw away my future. professional help only if I get too dangerous.
>>
>>17967889
I can relate and I understand. During one of my episodes of depression I just stared at the wall all day of my room. You're not in "crisis" now you say but now is the best time to go and talk with a professional before you get to crisis mode. You're worth it anon.
>>
You explained this cycle, but you made no mention of the root cause(s). To fix a problem, you need to know what the problem is first, whats causing it second and how do I fix it third.

What initiates this cycle? What makes it sustain, what causes it do escalate.

If you are trying to get somewhere, and you find out you're going the wrong way, you don't say "hey guys im going the wrong way, no you turn the fuck around and get back on track. You know that the wheels are about to fall off, you need to find out what is causing the problem and fix it. If you cant do it yourself post it here and may the gods unite you with some help.
>>
>>17967900
>worth it
Nope not if people actually knew who I am when I'm not trying to be a someone. I'm pretty much an unstable waste of resources with no personality. I like living but I'm not worth anything. Professional help only when things get dangerous again I don't want things to go that far again.
>>
>>17967863

yeah keep believing that pal

my sis my dad both nutters i've been thru my share of counseling & support groups

seriously if you want to sit in your room & get sicker & sicker then please do so and stay the fuck out of normal society we are totally gdamn sick of dealing with fuckups like you - thanks

otherwise get your gdamn problem treated and try to be a productive member of society
>>
>You explained this cycle, but you made no mention of the root cause(s). To fix a problem, you need to know what the problem is first, whats causing it second and how do I fix it third.
>What initiates this cycle? What makes it sustain, what causes it do escalate.
>If you are trying to get somewhere, and you find out you're going the wrong way, you don't say "hey guys im going the wrong way, no you turn the fuck around and get back on track. You know that the wheels are about to fall off, you need to find out what is causing the problem and fix it. If you cant do it yourself post it here and may the gods unite you with some help.

Text book truth. Your right on what's needs to be done. I've fixed it before or at least temporarily but if what I did before was only temporary solution I'm afraid of what the actual one is
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.