[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 19

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls

Is this an acceptable way to as a girl out, beyond just saying to "meet up"?

I was gonna "How about you let me take you out to celebrate after work Saturday." or similar
>>
>>17967683
co-worker asked me maybe I could help her study for her license exam or whatever, not my field/program, we're coworkers not students.

i was like huh. then she goes obviously im kidding. Then subject dropped.

did i just fuck up a chance

we're both working a saturday maybe I can make it out and ask her if she's free or something? I'm kissless virgin though so i'm making it sound much easier than it actually will be for me
>>
What does this mean?

I was talking to one of my coworkers (we've been talking for a while but haven't asked her out) and while we were talking her nostrils kept flaring and for some reason that turned me on a lot.

What do I do?
>>
>>17967683
How come women cant seem to use computers like men can? every women i've met has had trouble with computers and basic stuff that baffles me.
>>
>>17967741

Not every woman had a father who introduced them to the subjetc

Now being honest, not eveyone has had the interest or had someone solve their problems for them it's an asexual more than a woman thing
>>
>>17967683

This goes for men

Why would you want your partner to move in with you? What would make you take the decision?
>>
>>17967725
I'm not a girl but that sounds creepy as fuck

Maybe just try, "Hey, you wanna go out Sunday?"
>>
Girls

Just how casual is it to fondle each other's breasts?
>>
what whens when you talk to a girl like a guy?
>>
>>17967793
Eh. I usually tend to be kinda passive with her, slightly more confident way? And she gives mixed signals like crazy.

The context for that message In particular is that she has a Emt certification this week, and I was gonna message her the following day asking how it went. And if all went well for her I was gonna say that.
>>
Girls - what, if anything, would make you leave your current boyfriend for someone else?

Also, is it strange that I've been friends with for three years has never introduced me to her boyfriend who goes to the same university as us? She and I study a minimum of 10 hours a week alone together and have done so for the last two years. She barely brings the guy up and all I know about him is his name and his major.
I'd think she was making him up, but two years ago I saw her kiss some guy from a distance and I'm guessing that was him.
>>
>>17967786
i never had a parent introduce computers to me. we actually had classes at school and it pretty quickly showed it was a woman thing, even using microsoft word was a challenge for the girls.
>>
>>17967792
>fun to be around
>like the same things
>sex too i guess
The real question is why wouldn't you?
>>
>>17967849
>what, if anything, would make you leave your current boyfriend for someone else?
Nothing

>Also, is it strange that I've been friends with for three years has never introduced me to her boyfriend who goes to the same university as us?
A little, but stranger things have happened. All you do is study together, it's not really like there's a reason or a place for you to have met him. Introducing him for the sake of it would be weirder, don't you think?
>>
>>17967849
My girlfriend is entirely separate from my friends, they know her name and they met her once or maybe twice. It's something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPG3YMcSvzo
>>
>>17967859

You friend, made the right question

All my life i've been a shut in and was happy with it, still am, I'm lucky my first actual boyfriend is a decent human being who helps me financially and emotionally... but lately I feel drained, he wants me to move in since we hit the first year (now w're going for the third year)

But when I think of leaving my mother and father alone my heart breaks, I just haven't spend all the quality time I need with her, and thinking about being separate from my family just makes me an anxious mess
>>
Girls that have cheated,
why did you do it?
did he ever find out?
do you regret it?
>>
Would it be a redflag for women if i play pokemon even though i'm 19 and not 16?
The only reason i'm doing it is because some of my friends play it and i want to be able to catch up with them because its fun socializing.
>>
>>17967903
>19 and not 16
You say that like it's a large age difference
>>
>>17967906
16 is when guys usually give up non casual video games like say fallout, etc.
>>
>>17967912

.... find a girl who isn't that needy and childish to complain for his boyfriend who plays pokemon or whatever game he likes
>>
>>17967912
No they don't...? I'm 24 and 75% of guys my age play video games.

Being ashamed of fucking video games is incredibly off-putting
>>
>>17967737
anyone?
>>
>>17967972
>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.
>>
>>17967906
Nigga I play this shit since it came out and my gf loves it since I introduced it to her

Also it's not something you mention, unless you're a complete retard
>>
>>17967805
Unless she's incredibly dense or you've been playing it REALLY cool this girl probably already has a feeling that you're into her. If the relationship between you two is good/ she's friendly and seems to enjoy being around you, then you should go in for the kill and ask her out on a date.
>>
>>17967792
>relationship is getting serious
>pseudo-trial marriage
>nonstop cock
>single living is too expensive
>>
>>17967803
I think it's trying to communicate with us
>>
>>17967849
Get your own, faggot.
And same as the other anon, my friends hardly know my girlfriend, and out of her friends I've only ever spoken to one of them.
>>
Girls: What do you enjoy masturbating to, and where/how do you enjoy doing it?
>>
>>17968003
Go in for the kill, got it.
go in for the kill...
go in for the kill...
kill...
kill...
...got it...
>>
>>17967903
>>17967912
Guys still play games well into their 20s. I'm in my 20s and sill do but not as much as when I was younger, I maybe only play 4 games these days.
>>
>>17968119
>>17967912
>>17967903
The weekend Pokemon came out, I spent the whole time playing it on the couch while my boyfriend sat next to me playing PS4. We're in our mid-20s
>>
Hey ladies, just stopped in to ask why you aren't trying for a commercial pilots license?

The field is over 90% guys, and many airlines would give an arm and a leg to avoid EEO issues.

Do you hate flying? Or just never thought of it as a job?
>>
>>17968174
Because I don't want to be a commercial pilot...? Why haven't you been admitted to the bar or have a medical licence?
>>
File: Pretend_brain.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Pretend_brain.png
127KB, 601x508px
How do I get a girl to take a shit on my chest?
>>
>>17968188
Law books are atrociously boring, and I don't care whether you live or die.

So I would make a horrible lawyer, but an average doctor.
>>
>>17968194
Exactly, you have no interest in being a lawyer or a doctor. Same with those of us who aren't commercial pilots.
>>
Girls, how attractive is a defined jawline and possibly neck muscles?

I always see male models that have both of those things, just wondering.
>>
>>17968258
Well, they are traditionally attractive features in a man so...
>>
>>17968191
fetlife. craigslist. backpage.
>>
File: 20161231_235318.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_235318.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Reposting this because I posted it in the wrong thread.

Girls

Quick run down of the situation

>Close female friend in high school years
>Into her and I later find out from her years later that she was into me
>Didn't do anything because I pussied out
>She was waiting for me
>Gets together with someone I know
>Accept it, I was too much of a coward and lost my chance
>Still keep contact with them
>4 years later they broke up on the 18th of December 2016 mutual, decided they weren't right for each other
>Me and girl still chatter regularly enough
>Planned a get together with her since I've not seen her in person for a while
>A little chat in a coffee shop, a movie or something
>We're now both 21

The thing is I'm going to ask her out but when has it been long enough since her last relationship? Would it be too soon to ask after our meeting up?

See how the first meet up goes and invite her out again and ask after the 2nd time?

I don't want to be too patient and lose my chance again, I know that she spends most days either doing college work or just stuff around the house with her sister or friends right now.

She's a decent looking girl and not a cunt so the second she starts going out the house more I'm afraid that she'll get snatched before I do anything.

I'm not going to ask her out over text, would feel like too much of a coward. I'd rather say it to her face.

I dunno, what do you think?

As thanks have a doggo
>>
TL;DR
>>
>>17967741
I think it has a biological basis. On average, men just seem more adept and attracted to technology. Heck even male juvenile chimps reliably choose the toy truck over the doll.
>>
>>17968307
Meant for >>17968291
>>
>>17967884
What the hell this sounds almost like I wrote it
>>
>>17967798
I have never done that nor have I had that done to me in my life.
>>
>>17967849
Nothing
>>
>>17968088
Before bf: fantasies about made up 2D characters or sometimes just nothing

After bf (if I do it at all): fantasies about bf

Usually in bed, sometimes in shower, finger/vibrate clit
>>
>>17968188
I can't even drive and dread eventually doing it lmao
>>
File: 1479426082247.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1479426082247.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>17967683
>Terrible at texting
Why would a girl who was interested suddenly turn totally cold? Like taking a day to text back, giving down to one word responses, all that.

She was giving off pretty strong interest in class, should I stop trying/thinking about it though?
>>
>>17968381
Because she's fucking busy. Get a life and stop being so clingy, you fucktard.
>>
I'm dating a 19 yr old whose family of zealots forbid her from having a boyfriend

>I'm her first
>she comes to my house every two weeks for the week-end
>she lives alone now, in another city, but her brothers check on her everyday by calling her
>she's currently studying (which was an argument with her family because she had to move and live alone) but normally she lives with her mom
>recently her worst (as in most violent and religious, even did time in jail for drugs) brother passed by her city for work, and she's now afraid that he might show up again, and ask to see her while she's at my house, in my city.
>sometimes when she's afraid we're found out, she has panic attacks or remains silent for hours
>apart from that she's the greatest gf I ever had

I don't know wwhat to do. I'm often tempted to end it all, both for my safety, and her peace of mind, but she's really great, we get along so fucking well and click on so many aspects. There's also the fact that they evidently did a number on her, and she told me if I leave her she'll be destroyed.
It actually scared me.

Anyway, I suppose the sensible thing to do would be to break it off. I don't want to be the one who makes her break ties with her family, because what if your relationship doesn't work out and she loses them for nothing?

I'm kinda messed up right now. The whole "he might show up anytime, I can't come anymore" is really annoying me.

What would you do?
>>
>>17968416
I think her losing them might be for the best. She'll never have a normal life with them. If possible she needs to disappear from them, they sounds nuts.
>>
>>17968416
Why are you posting this here again instead of keeping to your own thread? This is an Ask The Opposite Gender Anything thread, not a Post Your Questions Because You're Not Satisfied With The Responses You've Already Gotten thread
>>
File: 1478596738465.png (218KB, 487x435px) Image search: [Google]
1478596738465.png
218KB, 487x435px
>>17968385
Rude, and not helpful
>>
>>17967725
I would be comfortable being approached in that way
>>
Is being friendzoned really that bad?

The thinking on 4chan at least seems to be that if you accept the friendzone you're a 'cuck' 'beta' 'orbiter'.

But i feel that if a girl can't reciprocate my feelings toward her i'd still prefer to be a meaningful part of her life in some way than being completely ostrasized.

Am i stupid?
>>
>>17968550
That's the right attitude. Friendzoning in its truest form generally involves specifically Not rejecting the guy, which is really degrading, and lots of guys just point fingers at that when their feelings aren't reciprocated cause it's an easy way to demonize someone.
>>
Do you curse around your partner?
I'm forbidden to curse around my bf. When some words slipp off of my tongue he says 'young lady!' and look grumpy. What do you think about it? Not that I'm cursing all the time just sometimes when telling some fun story or when I hit my toe.
>>
Girls,

My girlfriend asked me to name my morals or "lines I won't cross". She asked this because until a few months ago, I had depression and with the aid of alchohol, did things I guess a normally functioning brain wouldn't. If there was a moral high ground I was on with the toxic people I was with, I would sacrifice it (and myself) just to feel good for the moment. So, in a sense I understand her question however I also feel like I don't at the same time. Can anyone rephrase it or explain further what she could mean by "personal line"?
>>
>>17968586
Yes, I do.

It would be a bit annoying to not be able to express myself freely around my boyfriend. I am like you - I rarely curse, but I don't want to watch my words like I do around my grandma. If sometimes I hit my toe against something I want to curse.
I especially hate when a peer scolds me like that. I mean, he's not your father, he shouldn't tell you how to express yourself.
>>
>>17968586
I swear a bit. My gf encourages it too (within reason anyway).

>he says 'young lady!' and look grumpy

That sounds cringey.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Girls, thought experiment

>have argument
>I admit you're right I'm wrong
>You're enough of a bitch to grumble and whine about it an hour later even though you won the argument
>I spank the shit out of you like I would an unruly kid with an open hand

Result? I figure it is the best of all possible forms of woman-beating because whether you liked it or not you'll stop arguing.
>>
File: stfu.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>17968597
>>
>>17968601
>That sounds cringey.
My bf is grandpa
>>
>>17968614
Just my daddy :^)
>>
>>17968609
This would take a fair amount of body language fluency on your part for this to work. It also would depend on your own body language too.
Are you annoyed? Or are you smirking and silly?
If you grabbed her and growled into her ear something like, "Are you being a bad girl right now?" does she get turned on?
What's her reaction when you toss her onto the bed?
When you flip her onto her stomach and pull her onto your lap?

There are moments to check in on how she's taking this before you land a hand on her ass.

I can see some situations that I would be really turned on by such an encounter. I can also see some situations where I really do NOT want this to happen, and continuing despite not being into it would pretty much shatter my trust with you.

It's a pretty dangerous line to toe, anon.
>>
>>17968596
What are the things you did?
You might ask her for some examples of lines she won't cross, and you could discuss those.
>>
>>17968721
>I can see some situations that I would be really turned on by such an encounter. I can also see some situations where I really do NOT want this to happen

Thats kind of the idea, its supposed to be a punishment for you with the plausibility of an upside for me. Like I said in my original comment its an alternative to striking a woman in the face where it can be reported as woman beating, plus even if people saw me do it they would think you were a baby for whining about it.

Let me reiterate, this is a childs punishment for childlike behavior not just a problem solver.
>>
>>17968739
Due to the fact that we are adults, I expect to be treated like one. I would expect to be sat down and have a calm discussion about how I was being immature. It isn't my boyfriend's job to punish me. I would never want to fear being hit by my boyfriend. Also it could certainly be reported as domestic assault, I don't know why you think the location of your hand has any significance there.
You should be able to use your words. If you start going down the path of rationalizing hitting your girlfriend in order to "shape her up", you're going to end up in a very dark place, anon.
>>
>>17968550
Just ask her out or confess if she has a bf/dating.

Take some time out to get over her then reconnect, if shes a good friend she'll agree.

Instead of being frustrated/envious over a peeiod of time. Take some time apart and be a better friend.
>>
Girls

>Message is sent over facebook
>Normally she's chatty
>No reply to last one for a while
>Can see her go online and eventually offline on the messager

I'm being avoided aren't I?
>>
>>17968609
If you did it somewhat seriously, I laugh at your face and dump you.
You're not my parent or my guardian, you're my peer. A peer doesn't punish you. We're both adults and if you're not fine with something I'm doing, you can talk to me.

If it is foreplay, could be hot. Make up sex is pretty sexy. But I have to feel like it's obvious we're going to fuck and you're not doing it any seriously.
>>
>>17968744
>I don't know why you think the location of your hand has any significance there.
Mainly because nobody would believe you
>You should be able to use your words
So at this point are you intentionally or unintentionally forgetting the context of my post?
>>
>>17968724
I had a mmf threesome where I let the guy give me a blowjob just because I knew it would lead to sex with my ex, for starters. I didn't want him to, but I wanted to have sex with her so I let it happen.

For her, she would never in a million years let something like that happen with her. Her lines are she won't drink, she won't commit adultery, she won't be around toxic people, she won't let just anyone do anything to her body. Things like that.
>>
Girls, if a guy sends you a message on dating sites calling you a princess, what do you think?
>>
How do I grab a girl by the pussy?

>>17968827
Therapy or some book about the subject.
>>
>>17968851
Like a bowling ball: two fingers in the pussy and thumb in the ass
>>
>>17967979
I was asking why I got turned on, not what she was thinking
>>
Girls (I'm a girl asking)
Does anyone actually like anal? I never much saw the appeal since I don't have a prostate, and from what I've heard a lot of girls just do it because "guys like it".
>>
>>17968813
That he must be confused because I'm not a princess.
>>
>>17968924
>I was asking you to figure out what's in my head
>I wasn't asking you to figure out what was in _their_ head, ya silly, sheesh
anon I...
>>
>>17967884
I would imagine that your parents would be happy to see you moving out (at least I've gotten the impression that you still live with them) as it's a a sign that you are moving forward in life. It will be a tear jerker for them, but it's not like you can't visit them (unless they are sick or something, in which case, I'm sorry).
>>
>>17968942
:)

no, like, why is that something that turned me on? is there something the matter with me? I don't need anyone to figure out what's in my head since there's nothing there.

Like, if you think about it like a balloon, mine's full of like helium instead of like, i don't know, oxygen. Or the other way around. Whatever.
>>
Guys: should i ask him again or leave it alone? Am I being desperate?

>ask a new guy friend if he wants to hang out before i go on a vacation
>i have a crush on him
>we're both too busy and he says we'll hang out after
>i've invited him to things i'm hosting at my apartment on fb but he can never make them, he'll put 'cant go'

I kinda feel that if he wants to spend time with me then he will ask me?
>>
I prefer an answer from guys, but input from girls is fine too
My boyfriend's mad I spend time alone with a male friend of mine to study and hang out every week. We have two classes together and we study anywhere from eight to fifteen hours a week outside of class depending on if we have exams or not. On top of that we volunteer and do a club together so that's at least another three hours a week where we're alone together.
Does he have any right to be mad? Is he justified in asking me to just study alone? What should I do in this situation?
I guess I can kind of see his point that my friend and I spend a lot of time together but I don't know
>>
>>17968003
I really don't wanna post the green text summarizing her, but she does seem friendly and likes talking to me. Just can't say much on it she likes being around be because I haven't seen her in months.
>>
File: Acaso son un villano de verdad.png (125KB, 302x315px) Image search: [Google]
Acaso son un villano de verdad.png
125KB, 302x315px
>>17967683
So, girls, do you randomly get horny when your bf is around?
>>
>>17969022
I usually have a 3-tries way of going about things
after three tries I drop a "let me know if/when you [...]" and leave it alone after that

so that's what I would do in your case too

>>17969018
you're either <16 or you should consider some kind of language courses because you talk "like" an idiot
and that's proper use of the word
so that inadvertently also answers your question, but let me just break it down for you in two simple lines:
if you are <=16 the answer is: you are 16
if you are >16 the answer is: you're an idiot

>>17969034
you should talk to him, it seems you are perfectly aware why he's not thrilled that you spend so much time with another guy

>does he have a right to [...]
everyone has the right to feel whatever they want about anything, including you, so yes
>is he justified in [...]
by his own feelings and ideas, so yes
>what should I do
talk to him
I pray to god the other guy is not single
try actually putting yourself in his shoes, reverse the situation, and then decide if you give a shit to do smth about it or not
>>
>>17969022
It is possible that he's busy. Do you know what he does for a living or what kinds of activities he's into?

Perhaps try to schedule some kind of meet up with him specifically and set aside time for it. Try to meet up with his schedule if you can. If he agrees, great. If he agrees but then is a no-show, he might not be interested or is just that freakin busy, which could mean he just can't do a relationship.

Just be upfront about it but don't back him into a corner.
>>
>>17969040
>if you are >16 the answer is: you're an idiot
lol, I'm working towards a master's degree in linguistics. You don't see me poking fun at you for having the grammar of a 12 year old.

"inadvertently also" isn't correct

Use "then" when following an "if" statement

You could've said "younger than" rather than using math terms. This isn't computer science class; stop typing like you're typing code.
>>
File: 1400627153001.jpg (28KB, 299x259px) Image search: [Google]
1400627153001.jpg
28KB, 299x259px
There's this girl and colleague that sort of is interested in me - we went to the movies as friends, had a netflix night at my place and made out, I went over to her place at monday, I slept over, we made out and had sexual stuff going on without actual PIV-sex. She practically told me she really likes me and wants to see me further to be really sure about us, then she might be open for a relationship.

I wanna show her that I'm good BF-material now. She has to learn for some finals this whole week, I have work till around half past eight tonight. Would it be a nice thoughtful idea to ask her if she wants to have a break from learning and I should swing by with some tea or something like that and we take a little walk through the snow together? Not for a long time, around half an hour, then she can go back to learning refreshed and I piss off again?

Would you girls think this is a nice thoughtful move, or does this seem clingy and annoying?
>>
>>17969043
I know he works at a lab. He is probably busy but i always see him around at certain parties.

I will message him personally asking to meet up then. I always host my things on friday afternoon and he might have work at that time
>>
>>17969034
Well imagine the flipside of it.

Would you like it if your boyfriend was spending long periods of time with another girl, alone together? What if she was attractive? Single too?

Guys can be insecure, despite perceptions. I wouldn't say he's "justified" or anything like that, but he has the right to be mad just as much as you have the right to question it. Granted, it kind of projects a level of jealousy I would be concerned with if I were you, but I don't know enough about your relationship.
>>
>>17969038

Not really randomly, but yeah, of course. Usually if he touches me or looks at me a certain way or does things he probably doesn't even realize I find both cute and hot like makes pancakes or something. I spend a lot of time horny when with my bf.
>>
>>17969036
Also, I should mention that she is shy as Fuck.
And always seems eager to do something, but isn't willing to commit to a day. Maybe a more forward message like I mentioned may help
>>
Grills

How would you react if your guy friend for 10+ years suddenly asked you on a date?

I'm at that part where I'm crushing madly on her out of nowhere and the fear of weirding out our friendship vs. want to get together with her is messing my day up.
>>
>>17969080
Depends if I like him or not.
If I do, I'd be happy and a bit scared. If I don't, I'd quit talking to him and move on with my life because I don't want to be friends with people who have feelings for me.
>>
>>17969080

Surprised for sure, but if I liked him (or if I had ever been interested), I'd probably go on the date to check if there was any potential there. If I wasn't interested whatsoever, I'd probably feel really bad about it and pretend it never happened to salvage the friendship.
>>
>>17969080
What the others said. Try to find out if she finds you attractive before laying it on the line, because she will ghost you if she doesn't feel the same
>>
>>17969080
gotta explain yourself

"hey, youre really cool, youve always meant a lot to me, and I want to go out"
>>
At the girls, though I guess guys can answer too.

>I hate saying it like this but...

How do you go about telling a guy/girl you aren't interested?

I'm curious. I'm not afraid of rejection if a girl is honest (well assuming that she's at least polite about it), but from my experience a lot of girls have kind of strung me along or not really made it clear that they aren't interested.

Is it because they are just trying to be nice? I can understand that if that's the case, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>17969040
>I pray to god the other guy is not single
He is and that's part of the reason my boyfriend is upset. Does this really make it any worse than it would be if he was in a relationship?
>Would you like it if your boyfriend was spending long periods of time with another girl, alone together?
I mean I guess I can kind of see where he's coming from, but at the same time I don't want to stop spending time with my friend. I don't think my friend is interested in me but I'm pretty bad at telling that stuff
>but I don't know enough about your relationship.
For more context I've been dating my boyfriend since senior year of high school, so three and a half years. I've known my friend for a little under three years once we started college, and we've been studying like this for a year and a half. Not sure if that information provides anything but if it does let me know
>>
>>17969140
Also meant to quote
>>17969055
>>
>>17967725
Dude here, but I've had good luck with, "Would you like to go get a drink sometime?"
>>
>>17969140
well at least you've been with your bf for quite a long time, and unless things have changed between you and your friend, then maybe something (extra) is bothering your bf

>Does this really make it any worse than it would be if he was in a relationship?
for your bf yes, because it gives him extra reason for suspicion

if you've been together for that long, try to talk about it nice and easy; it's a shit feeling for guys, and talking about it feels like even more shit because we come off as insecure

dunno, I was kinda into this friend of mine until I saw how close she was to her bf and figured I ain't even gonna bother; even if anything would work, I wouldn't want to take a massive dump on what they had

so it could either spiral into complete disaster or be a good thing if you somehow got them in the same room, dunno, study with all 3 of ya if there's not a huge age diff

obviously don't make it "ok let's all meet because my bf is being jealous" lol
>>
>>17969152
Could do that, but I'm only 20, so I can't take her to a bar (Though she is legally able to drink)

>>17968498
OK, so that is one point towards the idea
>>
>>17969140
Well, if the other guy was in a relationship, your bf would probably feel a bit more relief, provided that he knew that info. Considering the time you've spent together, I'd imagine that your bf has gotten pretty comfortable with you (in terms of being together, if that makes any sense) and it would probably hurt him a lot if you decided to ditch him for your friend. The fact that you two spend a rather large amount of time together doesn't help this.

It is """possible""" that he is concerned about losing you to this guy, but it's probably a more superficial concern, if I'm making any sense. Try talking it out with him.

>>17969153
>it's a shit feeling for guys

yea this ^

Guys get uncomfortable when they are tested with this kind of stuff. It's a pretty natural feeling to question fidelity when this kind of stuff happens.
>>
>>17969034

No, he doesn't have a "right" to be mad...

But also... You ARE spending a MASSIVE amount of time with someone who isn't your boyfriend... If I'm completely honest this shit wouldn't bug me if I was it was my gf, but my relationship is not yours and I'm a different kind of guy. Even so, I can still see where he's coming from though

Truth is, there isn't always a "right" and "wrong". If you're approaching it from that angle, all that will do is make drama.

Talk to each other, try to understand each other, try to respect where one another is coming from. If you can't even do that, then this relationship is probably dead in the water because it sounds like ya'll got some irreconcilable differences. If you can, then work together to find a solution that works for you both.

>>17969022
>Guys: should i ask him again or leave it alone? Am I being desperate?
>I kinda feel that if he wants to spend time with me then he will ask me?
At this point, pretty much. Sounds like the balls in his court. You can try to ask once more, but sounds like he's already said he's busy.
>>
Guys, are you like constantly aware of your dick?
>>
File: So close i can taste it.jpg (40KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
So close i can taste it.jpg
40KB, 500x384px
So girls, is it normal to get super horny when a guy licks your neck?

I'm asking since my gf moaned while I did so
>>
Is it odd/weird to have a dating gap in your history?

It seems like a majority of my friends are instantly jumping from relationship to relationship, whether it lasts 3 months, or a weekend.

Where as, I just got out of a 3+ year relationship, and I have no desire or drive to pursue another relationship, despite being 4 months single.

I'm a guy. I don't post on Social Media, but I'll like a lot of my friends posts, and have 200~ friends.
>>
Girls (Or guys)

Lets say you go out with someone who you are very awkward around. How would you try to work past that?
>>
>>17969233
How do you mean?
>>
>>17969276
During the day when you go about your business, can you "feel" your dick constantly? Is it noticeable even when you're not aroused?
>>
>>17969233
'Course not. Are you constantly aware of you cunt or tits?
>>
>>17969286
Nope, but surprisingly men and women aren't the same.
>>
>>17969283
Yes.
>>
>>17969283
I think about it if it's hot or sweaty. Or, If i make the mistake of wearing boxers and dress pants, it dangles and bounces around when I walk. But normally? No.
>>
>>17969240
Yes the neck is a very sensitive place
>>
>>17969267
No, jumping from relationship to relationship is weird and a red flag
>>
>>17969307
>>17969309
That's fair enough, thanks
>>
>>17968750
Just send another message, and not one that say something like "hey, why didnt you respond to my other message?" dont do that shit. Just be a normal person and send another message about whatever you guys normally talk about, even if its something like a "what're you up to" kind of thing.

She may have found your last message hard to respond to, or saw it and just forgot, or anything else. If you engage her again, and she doesnt respond, then just move on.
>>
>>17969240
Yeah. It's also normal to not care for it much or be too ticklish. Most of these things (earlobe nibbling, neck licking/kissing, nipple play) are entirely personal. Well, everything is, but in these cases it is especially true that sensitivity varies wildly between people.

For what it's worth I fucking love this as well. Being the little spoon and grinding on the guy while he's licking my neck is among my very favorite things in the world.
>>
>>17969267
No. Yeah some people will find it weird because it's the only way they know how to do it. But like the other poster I prefer someone who can be single. If they get into serial relationships I am suspicious... sure, some people just fall in love very easily and are very lovable, but overall it seems more likely that it's just rebounds or not being able to cope with grieving the relationship by yourself.
>>
>>17969271
Depends entirely on the case, but in general I have two token responses: either shutting down a bit and becoming observant and vigilant, or by overcompensating and being very high energy and up beat, trying to get responses out of him that reassure me (laughter, agreement).
>>
>>17969360
So licking entails what exactly? Like literally licking the neck like a lollypop?
>>
>>17969368
Let's say that you two are able to text for hours on end without issue, but for some reason both of you two are very quite and shy in person towards each other
>>
>>17969240
It'd say that's pretty normal. Neck kissing and such is very fun.
>>
>>17969127
It's not easy to reject someone, like asking someone out it's a less well oiled social play than virtually all other interactions people go through on a daily basis.
Also, people really really hate rejection. Look at how "well-adjusted adults" handle not wanting to become actual friends with that one acquaintance. There is no circumstance under which you can say "I like you, but I would like for us to stay at this level of familiarity". The universal way to do it is to just fade: pretend you can't make time until they get the hint.
The fact that this practice exists might give you more of an idea of just how much etiquette is focused on avoiding feelings of being excluded or rejected.

Furthermore, how do you go about it? Okay, the start's there, telling them that sorry but you're not interested in dating. Very few people can leave it at that, because they get nervous and want to ramble, because they want to add something that softens the blow of the rejection, or because they feel like they owe the person an explanation. Sometimes the rejected party outright demands to know why there's no romantic/sexual interest.
So to the reasons. There's some straight forward reasons that no kind person can say with a straight face to a fellow human being, like that you think they're gross or fucking annoying. Then there's the personal circumstances (not being over an ex, being in love with someone else, not being straight) that you might not actually want to disclose to this person at all (will they spread this information? do they even know you or are you about to tell a complete stranger that you have a very serious unrequited infatuation?). Then there's the reasons that can be and feel very legitimate, but sound like excuses or vague bullshit to the other party (not looking for a relationship, don't feel like you bring out a nice side of me..).
>>
>>17969370
Yes in the sense that I'm talking real lapping. No because if you do it right it's actually more sloppy and not as "efficient" as licking a lollipop. If you've eaten a girl out, think of how you use your tongue then: you keep it soft and relaxed to reach maximum surface, you wriggle and push to create different sensations.
Up and down licking has its place but only that would get repetitive. I also loved when he put his entire mouth on me like a vampire bite, but kept his teeth away and just pressed his tongue all over the surface he could reach.

Keep in mind this is personal preference. I'd take poison on being far from the only woman who enjoys this, but there's absolutely girls who would not want to wipe saliva from their neck under any circumstances. So if you're with a partner and know her preferences somewhat, what she's easily grossed out by and what quickly turns her on, you can probably make an estimated guess on whether or not she'd like this kind of messier mouthplay.
>>
>>17969373
Ah... good that you added that info, I read it more as, there's circumstances that cause awkwardness. But no then I would probably try to break the ice by being extra bubbly, hope that some anecdote or shared interest or whatever makes us move past the initial hurdle.

Don't worry, being very shy together can just be a sign of both really wanting to make a good impression and for things to go well. You can only tell after that stage whether it means you don't naturally get along.
>>
>>17969396
I guess. I know this girl and I have at least a shared interest in EMT stuff. (Which she sometimes falls back on for conversation) I probably can use that as an ice breaker of sorts.

And, from the one or two times that we've kinda spoken in person, with minimal awkwardness, it seemed like we got along well. But after that, it became awkward again
>>
How should I take the frequency and times of day a girl is texting me into consideration whether shes into me?

I know the OP says just ask her out, but I've already done that, months ago, and she said no. That was early 2016, I stopped talking to her slowly soon after. Recently we ran into each other at a bar and picked up exactly where we left off, being flirty, teasing, mutual touching on the arm or shoulder. She did all this before too, but she wasnt interested then so I cant use it to tell. What makes things different is that I've gotten really fit, and pretty ok looking since she first said no, and she commented as such. Im thinking maybe my looks were the issue (which is fine, i understand) and now theyre not.

So now im decent looking, and on top of that she texts me a lot, usually initiated by her. In fact, the first night when we had met at the bar she texted me at 3 in the morning when she got home just making conversation. It's not everyday, but she'll text me sometimes in the morning, or at random times in the day asking what im up to. When she's drunk and im not there, she'll text me a lot, usually talking about how drunk she is. Last night we went out drinking and she told me to text her after dropping her off, I did, but she didnt get them for whatever reason and was texting me saying she wanted to know if i was safe and that I should text her back even though shes being annoying. I ended up calling her and we shared a few laughs (ive noticed she laughs at my dumb stuff more frequently too) over her shitty phone.

This is all making me feel that she might be into me, but I dont want to ask her out (again), because keeping her as a friend who I can get female advice from is super lacking in my life, and if nothing happens with her she can be a good sounding board for the future. I guess I just want to know how to play this? Im not crazy about her, but the chemistry is automatic when we're hanging out, theres a connection there.
>>
>>17969390
I totally get the eating out thing, I love doing that to girls but it feels strange doing it on her neck, I usually just sloppily kiss it. I'll treat her neck more like her vagina next time lol
>>
>>17969434
Isn't part of the fun with good sex that you can do stuff that is also kind of silly or weird or gross and you just both enjoy it a lot?

Although I sympathize, I always have this moment half-way through a blowjob where I feel like I start salivating too much and am suddenly afraid that he'll be grossed out by it, it's too much, it feels good but looks weird etc. Can't let that stop you right?
>>
>>17969458
True, I'm not really at that point in the relationship yet where Im super comfortable getting silly and gross with her yet, still kind of in the wooing phase, I just want to make her feel really good when it gets to that point and I have heard the neck is one of those areas. If I can start licking her neck and make her really want me because of it that's a good move to add to the repertoire.

And btw, I cant speak for all guys but if a girl is getting so into a bj that she's salivating and drooling sloppily over my dick that's really fucking hot, like super fucking hot. I wouldn't feel self conscious about it if i were you.
>>
>>17969468
Maybe you can introduce it gently, ask her if you can try something and go for the usual sloppy kisses, then flick your tongue here and there as a teaser and according to her responses continue to take it further? The spot behind the ear and earlobe itself are also good places to try.

Thanks, I know it's not an uncommon turn on, it's less that I think it is likely to be gross than that the possibility is so intimidating... I would be so ashamed if someone I loved looked down at me trying to please him and thought it looked disgusting. So I guess that's why it pops up at the least convenient time, but well, I just shrug it off and try to tell myself that it's on him to tell me if I do anything wrong.
>>
I'm a recent grad & I live in a small country with few opportunities. I'm in a long-term somewhat long-distance (1 hour drive away from each other) relationship and we're very serious about each other.

I've been applying for jobs since I finished college (4 months ago) and I've been having very little luck. Finally, I interviewed for a really good internship (only 4 months) but its a 5 hour drive away. The interview went really well and I think I have a high chance of getting the internship.

Anyway, my bf is really sad about the prospect of me moving further away even if it is just for a short amount of time. Its making me feel guilty but it also makes me slightly annoyed that he isn't trying to be enthusiastic and have more of a 'we'll get through this' attitude like I am. I'm really excited about the prospect of this internship and him being down about it bothers me because it feels like he doesn't understand how important this is to me.

Should I be more sensitive to him? Do you think he is right to be all sad and down about it before its even happened? Also, do any other anons have experience of similar situations?
>>
>>17968291

>Close female friend in high school years
>Into her and I later find out from her years later that she was into me
>Didn't do anything because I pussied out
>She was waiting for me
>Gets together with someone I know
>Accept it, I was too much of a coward and lost my chance
>Still keep contact with them
This is literally me but I'm still hoping they break up desu
>>
>>17968291
Wait like 3 weeks or a month.
>>
>>17968586
Is your boyfriend also a pastor that's 30 years older than you.
>>
>>17968586
Also I curse a lot around my gf and say racist things I usually won't say to anyone else. Like, "stop being a fucking jew" or "I'll beat your fucking ass nigga"
>>
Does your penis float in water
>>
>>17969080
I'm in the exact same boat except I'm also a girl and I didn't even know I wasn't straight. Weird how attraction works sometimes.
>>
>>17967725
Sounds desperate as fuck. Just ask whether she wants to chill.
>>
>>17967741
Get out of the retard asylum and meet actual women? Expertise varies in woman just like men
>>
>>17967798
Not casual at all?? That sounds gay as fuck we don't do that >>17967886
1. Idk, he was hot, my boyfriend was away, my clit wasn't going to suck itself
2. No
3. No
>>
>>17969616
Now that you ask, I've never been naked in a pool or bathtub to know.
>>
>>17969631
Fucking wew, just like that huh?
>>
>>17968088
1. What kind of retarded question is this? Everybody masturbates
2. In my bed, sometimes in the bath, occasionally in a public washroom cuz why not. Literally anywhere depending on the mood desu
3. Usually with porn and using my hands, sometimes I'll grab something dick shaped real quick like a hairbrush handle
>>
File: fullcover1.jpg (2MB, 1764x972px) Image search: [Google]
fullcover1.jpg
2MB, 1764x972px
>Gf of 6+ months, love her
>Ask her to come to this concert with me
>She politely declines
>Posts later of facebook that she was at a restaurant literally a block away from the venue
>Always reticent with her texts
>Only see her like once a week, sometimes less. Apparently she's super preoccupied with school
>Whenever we actually are together, everything's so great all of my bitterness kinda melts away
>Feel used

Can anyone help me?
>>
>>17968385
You are 5000% wrong. It takes you two seconds out of your day to send a text message, unless there is a legitimate reason like driving or working or hanging out with her friends (though in my experience, girls will text and browse social media while hanging out with people and sometimes while driving) she goes from talking to you LITERALLY on demand to nothing, she's lost interest or ahe just cant be assed to text you. It is NOT because she is busy. Most girls would stop whatever it is they are doing to text a guy they are intetested in.
>>
>>17968174
Because I've wanted to go into n e u r o s c i e n c e since I was 13
I did want to join the air cadets when I was younger just to be a recreational pilot but my parents said no
>>
>>17969034
I would be really upset and worried.
>>
>>17968258
A jawline is absolutely necessary but I've never paid attention to neck muscles.
>>17968586
Holy shit that sounds patronizing as fuck. Sounds like you need to take him down a notch
>>
>>17969233
Sorta but that's cause I'm horny 24/7 I masturbate like 5 times a day
>>
>>17968609
Haha enjoy your newly single life, bitch bye
>>
>>17969648

What could we possibly do to help you? You're having relationship issues, address them with your SO and figure out together. That's how relationships work.
>>
>>17968813
Gross.
Mommy on the other hand...
>>
>>17968937
Never try it but occasionally I finger my ass. I'd still never try it though
>>
>>17969427
Just send a pic of your dick
>>
>>17969680
That's double gross desu.
>>
>>17969080
Not happily.
1. I don't fuck friends. Guys are for fucking. Guy friends are for friendship. The line is clear and it just isn't crossed.
2. If we've been friends for that long then he's probably like a brother to me so that would just ruin things
>>
>>17969686
This is /adv/ not /b/ people are actually trying not to be social retards here.
>>
>>17969127
Grolle here
Tell them I'm not attracted to them. If they persist, tell them I will never change my mind. If they still are at it, make out with their friend in public.
>>
>>17969240
I do that too. Some girls necks are really sensitive. Try shoving your tongue in her ear next
>>
>>17969698
If anon has a big dick then it may cause her to change her mind
>>
>>17969685
So you enjoy anal stimulation but still wouldn't do it with a partner? Can I ask why?
>>
>>17969677
I mean it's an advice board so I don't know, tell me I'm being paranoid. Also

>Posted on facebook she was at restaurant night of concert
>Post has since been deleted
>Recently restarted her okcupid, uploads new pictures, updates info, etc
>>
>>17969616
....do you bathe with shorts on..?
>>
>>17969709
>restarted her okcupid

It's over. I'm sorry, anon. End it with dignity while you can.
>>
>>17969704
I dont lol, its average, maybe a little girthier though. Anyways, I would actually like some help on this. >>17969427
>>
>>17969715
I have a dummy account because I'm paranoid. Early on in the relationship she said she keeps it open for friends.
>>
>>17969705
1. Because it's not orgasmic.
2. Because one time I let a guy stick his finger up my butt and it was not fun. He just plunged it in there like he was going deepwater diving.
>>
>>17969687
Sex in general is gross, get used to it
Also my buddy always called me Mother so it's classical conditioning I guess
>>
>>17969728
Not incest-y gross though.
>>
>>17969725
Fair enough. I don't enjoy it either but I know some women do so I was kind of curious what's the thought process there.
>>
Ok lads and ladettes, I'm about to have sex

Two questions: how fast should I thrust and what percentage of my dick should I be thrusting in? (About 7inches)

She may ask to shower after the fact. What does this entail? I heard shower sex is shit, so should I just make out or whatever and maybe finger her? Also does this mean to actually put soap on and clean or whatever?

Please don't laugh at my autism
>>
>>17969709

>lying... updating her dating profile...

>>17969715
>It's over. I'm sorry, anon. End it with dignity while you can.

You will learn much from this experience.
>>
>>17969748

>how fast should I thrust and what percentage of my dick should I be thrusting in?
Both really depends on her. I prefer if he starts slowly and then goes faster.
Make sure she's wet and horny before starting, I usually prefer if my boyfriend makes me come or gets me close to orgasm before sex.

>What does this entail?
Wash her body. Make out, wash her back, play with her tits. No soap in the pussy, just in case you don't know that.
>>
>>17969748
Two things.
First: it's all about the clit. Your dick isn't magic and probably won't make her cum. Focus on her clit.
Second, and related: Oral sex. Lots of it. Probably the best way to make her have an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>17969709
Fuck her one last time, and dump her.
>>
>>17969770
>>17969775
Ok in shower if I eat her out, should I lift her up or should I kneel. I'm pretty strong and I don't want to look beta
>>
>>17969788
Kneel. Even if you're pretty strong you probably can't hold her at the exactly right position for, say, 15 minutes.
>>
>>17967683
What would women consider a universal turnoff for men?
like for most men a women smelling like period would be a turnoff
>>
>>17969748
Make out a lot, suck on her neck and tits a lot. Possibly kiss and lick her ribs and stomach. Warm up her inner thighs by kissing and kicking on them. Then slowly and evenly lick her pussy. Maybe 69 but get her to blow you before you put it in. Start real slow maybe wait for her to say that you can start moving. I have a 7 inch dick too and I like to fuck my girl with half of it for a while before I give it all to her. It just feels good to give that "oh" face midway through having sex. After I would say 2 mins pick up the pace and fuck her as evenly as you can. Steady, keep it steady asf. Maybe start on top and then have her bend over? Wear a glove if you don't want kids
>>
>tfw no weeb gf
Where do I go to find one?
>>
>>17969795
>kicking
I meant licking
>>
>>17969796
Local highschool
>>
>>17969794
Oh god I have so many
1. Cellulite
2. Being fat
3. Moobs
4. Chest or belly hair
5. If he's literally smeared in shit
6. Saying "nigga" especially if he isn't black
7. Hats. Fucking hats. Fuck hats
8. If he refuses to go down on me
9. If his dick is smaller than 4 inches or bigger than 8
10. Meth heads
>>
File: 0030-16-121113.mp4.0000_m.jpg (37KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
0030-16-121113.mp4.0000_m.jpg
37KB, 500x278px
>>17969795
>Wear a glove if you don't want kids
>>
>>17968938
Are you feminine and delicate? Then, yes, you are.

>>17969680
>>17969728
That's pretty weird. I'll NEVAR call a girl mommy or want to be called daddy.
>>
>>17969796
Check fb for local weeb events. If you live in a semi big city there's bound to be shit like that on fb. Also check toy stores, comic shops for any events related of the sort
>>
>>17969806
so if i have a micro-penis that means i'll never have a love life..
>>
Would it be too weird to ask a girl to wear strappy sandals/heels on our first date?
>>
>>17969837
No. Might as well become gay.
>>
>>17969791
>>17969795
Thanks lads you're much better than /fit/
>>
>>17969842
Yes. Please never ask a girl to wear anything unless you've been dating for at least 6 months. Maybe a year to be safe.
>>
>>17969842
Yes, wtf?
>>
>>17969843
i want to die now..
>>
>>17969806
>Chest or belly hair
It's hard to accept that there are women who can't appreciate the happy trail...

As for >>17969794, pretty sure there are few universal turn offs, but if you're talking 95% of women is not pleased with it than I do think manboobs (especially if even for his weight, they are quite big), micropenis, bad smell/stained yellow teeth and wheezing or mouth breathing rank very high. Also most women are not a fan of especially high pitched voices.
>>
>>17969846
>>17969847
:(
But girls' feet are so pretty.
>>
>>17969858
so a girl will leave me simply because i have a micro penis..
>>
>>17969859
I licked a girls feet while having sex on our first date and she laughed and said "you're crazy!"

She still left me tho
>>
>>17969862
Well yeah, hate to break it to you man but that's a pretty serious thing. If a girl had a pussy that could only take 1" of dick she'd have a hard fucking time dating as well.

Doesn't mean it's hopeless. Some women have vaginas that are not sensitive whatsoever, or have vaginismus, and would be long glad to have a sex life that's not focused on penetration. But as unfortunate as that is, if you really have a microdick you can't expect a random woman to be fine with that. Or well, you can, but it'll only hurt you in the long haul because you grow attached before revealing something that could well be a dealbreaker.
>>
File: King Crimson is.png (381KB, 447x596px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson is.png
381KB, 447x596px
>>17969701
>Try shoving your tongue in her ear next
But what if her ear is dirty?
>>
>>17969806
How big does his moobs have to be to be a turn off? Mine aren't fat and saggy.
>>
>>17969823
I am both but I'm pretty sure there's more to being a princess than that.
>>
>>17969879
How does one have moobs without being fat?
Are you referring to pecs?
>>
>>17969884
I'm an ex-fat.
>>
almost 23/male/KV

How bad or awkward should I expect the first to be, given lack of experience?
>>
>>17969892
As awkward as farting loudly in a elevator full of people.
>>
>>17969859
Don't be a fucking weirdo man, shit.I mean, fetishes are fine, feet are relatively tame compared to whats out there, but you dont ask a girl to indulge in them on the first date. Dont be so fucking thirsty and let shit play out.
>>
>>17969891
Saggy skin then? Workout. Lift some weights, Drink water, rub lotion on your skin, anything to minimize it. You dont want your skin moobs to hit her in the face while you're pounding away at her.
>>
>>17969897
Have you seen skinny girls with A cups (not completely flat)? It's kind of like that. Not saggy skin.
>You dont want your skin moobs to hit her in the face while you're pounding away at her
lol
>>
>>17969897
God, I hate it when that happens...
>>
File: 1435540553344.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
1435540553344.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
>>17969806
>If his dick is smaller than 4 inches or bigger than 8
>bigger than 8
Wait, what happens when he's bigger than 8 in? Does he hit a certain part of your vagina that makes you scream in pain?

I'd love to know because my girl is a petite girl and I'm a big guy for her (memes aside, I'm 1.74 meters tall, and she's only 1.52). While the idea of sex is hot, I'm really afraid that I might hurt her while doing something as simple as Missionary
>>
>>17969893
Super.
>>
I recently started to develop and interest in rope bondage. How should I bring this up to my girlfriend that I would like to tie her up? I don't really speak about these kind of things because ive always only been into "vanilla" sex and it's quite honestly hard for me to express myself regarding sexual endeavors. She is into light bondage (handcuffs, ballgag).

Should I say it in a way thats asking for her opinion or be a bit more "this is what i want would you like to try it?". I have no experience talking about these things because sex talk isn't something I've delved into. She likes the ballgag, handcuffs and cock-ring but those were her idea and I went along with it. She is also my first sexual partner, and of 2 years.
Hopefully this made sense.
>>
>>17969906
Not her but vaginas differ in size just like dicks do. And just like with penises there's no correlation between her overall build/height and the width or depth of her pussy. Yeah all vaginas become longer when aroused but not all up to the same size, just like erections.

If you have a big dick there's a good chance that you can't thrust balls deep but that's about it. Otherwise hurting her can only come from being too girthy, which is rarer.
>>
>>17969913
What you suggested is fine. Personally I would just bring it up during sex. Not as in, to do right now, but incorporate it in dirty talk. Like if you just used the handcuffs tell her "it makes me so fucking hard to see you struggle with your hands tied up, it makes me want to tie you up properly until you can hardly move and then drive you insane". Then afterwards say it's been on your mind a lot and whether she'd be up for giving it a shot (sounds like she would).

As for whether to make it clear that you like it or ask her, given how much more open she's been so far I think she'd appreciate it if you owned up to your own kink/fantasy here. See it as growth.
>>
>>17968119
Oddly, I do not. Not really sure what happened. Didn't have the money for new games/systems because of rent and tuition; then my TV broke - and I just lost interest altogether. A few times a year I might load up GTA or Hitman:Blood Money for old time's sake, but it's often when I'm drinking and have friends over.
>>
>>17969875
should i hang myself
>>
Girls:

When you ask a chick you kinda know if she wants to accompany for some coffee and she replies with <.< and you say something along the lines of "ok, so that's an eternal no" and she sees but doesn't reply...It means I have to move on and forget this chick, right?
>>
>>17969926
I think I will ask her next time I see her. I agree with the "owning up" point. I think it'll get her more excited. Although I have zero experience with tying rope I know are plenty of resources for this type of thing.
>>
To girls

What do you think about normal guys who just didn't date anyone in life? I probably could get gf or something if I tried but I never met anyone truly worth pursuing. I'm not talking about appearance, I don't want to sound elitist or something. I just always wanted to be with someone who I feel some kind of connection to.
>>
>>17969929
It's easy to tell you not to, but I don't know what your life looks like and I can imagine this is a shit feeling. I would at the very least try finding an online community first, see if you can find people who lived longer than you with a similar size and what they have to say about it and how to handle it. If you hang yourself you can't have any nice things.. stay around at least long enough to have a good idea of what you could be passing up on.

>>17969933
You should've done that right when she gave you that excuse for a response. What a cunt.
>>
>>17969944
I feel the same way so I'd be happy to find someone like-minded... that's an option. Some women will be weirded out by it. Some will be able to understand it somewhat if you try to break down how you perceive it.
>>
>>17969945
i'm just holding on because i've read that andro penis HAS been proven to work, like actual scientific research thats been peer reviewed and shit. even if its 2 inches tops at max its still better than having a 3.5 incher.
If that doesnt work i have no reason to see why i shouldnt hang myself as i wont be able to continue my fathers bloodline
>>
>>17969950
That's nice to hear. Many people in my environment are basing they self worth on relationships so I'm feeling kinda alienated by that
>>
>>17969618
There's sorta a reason I'm saying it like that. She always acts like she is eager to get together, but shys away from it. Plus the other mixed signals.

So I wanted to try a little more of a definite thin other that just wanting to get together or somethin
>>
Girls, I need sex advice. What are some comfortable positions for both partners (but especially the girl) if there is a noticeable size difference between me and my gf?

I'm tall and have a fairly large dick. I don't want to hurt her by going too hard and deep in the super obvious easy positions (which I've done before and it fucking sucks), but when we've adjusted them or tried others I'm often costantly having to readjust myself and aren't particularly comfortable. It takes a lot to make me reach orgasm so I need lots of ideas for comfy positions for both of us for long sessions. It's bothering both of us because as much as I'm simply satisfied with getting her off just with hands or my tongue, she really wants me to cum when we have sex and apparently it takes a good fucking, so I feel like I'm disappointing her. Also, to make matters worse, she doesn't like being on top.

So yeah, suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17969959
Just saying but micropenis is a medical term that refers to dicks smaller than 2.75". I get that it sucks being 3.5" but that's just a small dick, you can still fuck a woman with it. Hell if you could indeed add 1.5" you're already in average league.
>>
>>17969960
I understand what you mean. I actually have several friends who hold out on relationships because they don't feel strongly enough, but they still don't really understand why I'm not up for flings. We just agree to disagree.

I've seen the whole basing all your self worth on it as well, though. Seems really common for young people, and ironically it puts insane pressure on the relationship as well.
>>
>>17969945
What a cunt, indeed. Par for the course in my college, really. Havent talked to this one in over 2 weeks and figured might as well give it a last shot. Time to move it on.
>>
>>17969806
I'm literally smeared in shit right now, are you saying you don't like me?
Please respond...
>>
>>17969990
Well I just don't talk about relationships whatsoever. They think that's pretty weird but it's easier than explaining that to them really. I don't care about sex/making out etc with someone I don't want to date.
>>
besides asking someone out, what are clearcut signs you know a girl is into you?
>>
>>17970054

I kissed the guy I was into at random. He got the message.
>>
>>17970054
Honestly for us guys, we only would know if they flat out kiss us. We can be oblivious as fuck with this stuff
>>
>>17969879
If you poke him just near the nipple, there should be no give.
>>
>>17969906
I've never had sex with a guy bugger than 8 but just visually speaking it's fucking scary. One time I went to a guys place and he unleashes this 10" monster and I just quietly pick up my things, apologize that I can't do this, and leave.

One time I tried taking this 7 incher but he couldn't even get it in since it was so thick, but my vag is a lot smaller than most women's.
>>
>>17969944
They're pretty cool. I find they make pretty great friends and confidants since you know they're being real
>>
>>17970054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>17969968
Did a guy who was an entire foot taller than me. In my experience, the most orgasmic was when he and I both lay on our sides facing each other, kind of like lesbians scissoring. It gives both partners a good amount of control, esp the girl
>>
>>17970005
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
Both

Where the fuck do you even go on dates? Only places I can think of are restaurants. There aren't any circuses or ferris wheels in this city, and clubs are way too noisy.
>>
>>17970170
Adding to this guy's question, are restaurants even good places for dates? Can you talk properly while eating? I'm new to dating and I'm thinking about going for a walk at a nice place with the girl.
>>
>tfw crushing on a girl who lives about 50 minutes away (with low traffic)
How far away is too far away?
>>
>>17970283
I would say, Activity and Food

So, Ice Skating and Dinner, or Amusement Park and Lunch or Museum and Dinner. You get the ide
>>
>>17970170
>>17970283
Restaurants work, movie theater, bowling alley, walk in a park, a museum, coffee shop, etc ideally the date location should just be something to do and the real enjoyment being each other's company.
>>
>>17970170
Laser tag, mall if you have a cool mall, ikea, movies, bowling, Dave and busters(more of a group date thing) maybe ice skating?
>>
>>17970400
5 mins away really kills it for me
>>
>>17970552
Gun range, paintball, quadding, drifting, track day, arcade, coffee lounge, one of those giant super fancy library store places with like coffee and shit, nature walk with a fuckin baller picnic... So much shit to do, so little time.
>>
>>17970559
So in other words, if they're further away than a wank it's not worth it? ;)
>>
>meet girl freshman year
>she's pretty cool
>get really bad case of oneitis
>don't have class with her the next semester, it starts to fade
>still occasionally hang out with her, it starts to come back every time (and i wait for it to pass again before hanging out again)
>i'm totally fine when we're hanging out
>afterwards i'm a total mess of oneitis
>if i see her in passing it devastates me like we had a nasty breakup or something (we have never dated)
>if she's busy when i want to hang out, i get paranoid and assume she's trying to avoid me

what can i do to break this awful cycle before it leaves me a permanent wreck
preferably without having to end the friendship, because she is really cool, but if i have to, i'll try

i'm thinking just ask her out, and hope that rejection stops me from having my feelings for her reoccur the next time around?
>>
>>17970609
Can't offer advice, but I'm going through something really similar, except the girl I'm into has a boyfriend (who just so happens to be a slow minded, 130lb, manlet at 5'3") so I've pretty much lost all hope.
Reading your post made me feel a little better though knowing someone's going through something kind of similar.
>>
>>17970661
i'm pretty sure this girl is single
i'm also certain that she's either uninterested in me or way too busy to date anyone because if i try to do anything other than get lunch with her, she declines
right now i'm at the transition stage where i recognize that i don't have a chance with her, but still want to believe that i do
>>
>>17970691
The one thing I can say is cut it off before it gets too strong.
I've been after this girl for two years and it has led me nowhere. If I'd just stopped talking to her when we didn't have a class together one semester, I could have avoided the heartache and the current obligation to hang out multiple times a week because we're friends now.
Save yourself the trouble man, I've honestly just made myself miserable doing this.
At the very least only hang out with her a few times a year or something if you want to maintain some kind of contact, but even a really cool person that makes a good friend isn't worth where advanced oneitis will bring you.
>>
>>17969944
That's a good thing, ideal in a partner
>>
>>17970723
>only hang out with her a few times a year
that's about where we are right now
like i said, i wait until i don't have feelings for her anymore, we hang out (alone or with [not especially close, but mutual] friends), and i repeat the cycle
it's feeling worse this time around, but that could be because i just had a pretty bad first date with another girl
>>
i'm >>17970745

question about the other girl
i don't think she was aware i meant for it to be a first date
should i try asking her out again and being clearer, or should i take the fact that i didn't feel good about the first time as a sign to not ask her out on a real date?
>>
Since I don't think this warrants a thread I'll post here

So there's this girl, cute enough I guess that I can tell likes me.

Now I'd usually be ecstatic but holy shit is there no spark. She's just so fucking nice to me laughs at all my jokes offers to do my work but there's no fucking discussion just her being nice.

So what do, should I ask her out on the basis of maybe she'll open up? I doubt she'll ask me out since shy as fuck.
>>
>>17970170
Honestly, my boyfriend and I rarely went on dates. We didn't do an official "date" until like 4 months into seeing each other.

We pretty much just started hanging out at each other's homes and cuddling and talking and showing each other music/movies/interests.

Personally, I feel like I got to know him better through doing these things.
>>
>>17970609
Ask her out in a way that makes it fairly clear that you're interested (but not in a weird or forceful way). The worst thing she can do is say no and allow you to move on and seek someone else.

Trust me, I fell in love with a straight guy and had years of this bullshit, just get it over with.

As a bonus, even if you don't get what you want, you could still get a sick friend that you enjoy spending time with.
>>
>>17970118
Kek. I'm like this with guys.
>>
girls

when you just started having sex, did doing it from the back hurt? (i.e. doggy, prone-bone, spoon) my gf says it hurts in the first two but not spoon
>>
>>17970944
A lot of positions hurt at first. Shortly after having sex for the first time, I visited a gyno to get a pap smear and get on birth control. He told me that my hymen was only partially torn even though I was having sex already.

So the few first months of sex with my first partner was painful. There was blood more than once from my hymen tearing little by little. And one time when we did it from behind, he tore my perineum. Only a few centimeters but it took a couple of weeks to heal.
>>
Girls, based off this, how obvious is it that the girl likes my friend?

He Sent this earlier
"I feel like I'm bad at picking up certain ques like today she asked me what I was doing for lunch and I said I was probably going to eat after I finish working and I asked her and she said she was eating in the cafeteria, then later after I picked up my books for my classes she asked me what my plans were and I said probably go to work and I asked her the same question and she said probably eat here then go work on math then she asked me if I was rush and I was like yeah since I kinda was since I wanted to get finished fast and after I had left I realized that I think she was inviting me to eat with her there..."
>>
>>17970118
>#HipDrive
gets me every time

>>17970739
>I just always wanted to be with someone who I feel some kind of connection to.
Same here buddy. Hopefully we'll find whatever we're looking for soon.
>>
>>17970835
What do you mean about discussion and opening up? What does that to do with a spark?
>>
Girls and guys

Should i have sex with girls that I don't find attractive just for the sake of having sex?
>>
Girls, what do I do when my bitch is disrespecting me and I want her to stop? I've tried smacking her around a bit, but she still hasn't learned her lesson. What should I do to get it through her thick skull that I'm in charge?
>>
File: IMG_2103.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2103.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>17971089

Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>17971082
Only if youve never had sex beforelong dry spell. Nothing beats sex with someone youre genuinely attracted to but sometimes you gotta get it over with or simply remember what that feeling is like if its been too long.
>>
>>17971082
No. STDs and pregnancy aren't worth getting off. Buy pocket pussies and lube.
>>
>>17971089
You aren't in charge: you are basically a dog that walks on two feet and thinks violence and loud noises means dominance. Barking dogs attract bitches.

Act like a human being or break up. That is all.
>>
File: (you).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17971089
>>
>>17971098
As if things like condoms don't exist. You can practice safe sex.
>>
>>17971105
Don't ever fucking reply to me again, bitch.
>>
>>17971096

I've only had sex twice. Both times were over 3 years ago. But they weren't even good experiences desu... I've never had sex with someone I like, but I don't really want to have sex with someone I'm not attracted to. I just feel a bit pressured by society.

>>17971098

Yeah you're probably right. I just feel guilty
>>
Guys, a guy I was interested in was very responsive to me for a long time and suddenly he doesn't talk to me at all, even when I make conversation. I thought he was pulling the 'I want to see if she'll give me attention/likes me' card.

He's been in a long time relationship but was constantly unsatisfied and trying to get me to role play and more with him (constantly asked me sexual questions and talked about sexual situations I wasn't comfortable with and would joke but not involve myself with. Part of me thinks I ruined my chances with him, but another part of me is glad I never ran with it, because I refuse to be a home wrecker.

The shit is I really liked him and would have been fine being friends until then, since it seemed like their relationship was going to end soon anyways.

But again, now he's been unresponsive since I had a stint where I was sick and didn't respond for a few days (hospitalized). he doesn't message me at all now, doesn't respond when I initiate but says everything's fine and says he wants to be friends (lol).

Should I just be done with him? Did he either find someone else or fix things with his girl, or maybe he feels guilty about how he was basically trying to cheat on his girlfriend with me and my silence made him think I was judging him hardcore?

I just honestly need a second opinion so I can stop stressing about this. I don't know why I liked him so much when he was trying to cheat on his girl so much anyways and why I kept trying to convince him to stay with her when I obviously liked him.

TL;DR: why doesn't he message me anymore ever
>>
I don't have feelings for this girl when I'm actually talking to her. But once we part ways, I get a huge crush on her that lasts for a week or two. What's going on there, and how can I stop doing it?
>>
>>17971026
Anyone?
>>
>>17971123
Sounds like he wanted meaningless sex, and figured he wasn't going to get it, especially now that he doesn't have an "existing relationship" excuse/"I'll leave her for you eventually" story.
>>
How do you ask for a girl with a boyfriend for her number?

There's this chick, for various reasons I think she feels me. She's pretty cute, cant lie. The thing is she has a bf who I know and about the only time I see her is when I go over to his house for a party or something and shes there. Hes alright but doesnt treat her too great/takes her for granted. Shes complained about it in the past and practically balled her eyes out over it when they broke up a while back (back together tho). Anyway, The last few times Ive been there weve hit it off pretty well in particular. She even called me handsome out of the blue with no prompting. Left me blushing but it felt really good. I dont plan on trying to get her to cheat on him with me, but I feel like if that relationship goes sour then there might be something there. I got advice before on complimenting on her subtly so shes know im interested/make her feel good about herself and i will when i get to see her again but i think it'd be a lot easier if i could get her number and just talk to her since i dont see her at all. I feel like if i straight up ask for her number it might be too...idk, doesnt seem right. If im wrong about this she'll prob tell her bf and there'd be issues. Gotta find a way of asking for her number a bit more subtly.
>>
>>17967683
what does it mean if one of my coworkers sent me a snapchat of her sticking a finger in her vagina and the caption said "thinking of you"

?
>>
>>17971177
it means that she fingers her vajayjay thinking of you
>>
>>17971177
That's very vague and unspecific. I don't think anyone should bother with a woman who is so enigmatic.
>>
What do you think of the strong, silent type of man? Specify your gender too, I want male and female inputs. I've found many outgoing, talkative people feel offput by me when I answer them with short, blunt, honest answers, as if I'm not giving them ammo to waste more time. A small amount of other people seem to approve of it. I've made some more reserved friends because of it, and a few men and women have even told me they idolize my work ethic. I feel socially out of place often though, and I can't tell if it's something I'm doing wrong or not. At the same time, though, that's completely fine, like I said, the people that come to me are enough. I've never really been one to pursue others.
>>
Whats the difference between a girl being friendly and a girl texting you because shes interested?

Ive known her for a year, asked her out a long time ago she said no. Lose interest and we stop talking or hanging much. See her again recently and we hit off really fast, she commented on how much better I look now (ive changed a lot in a year). Since then we text a lot. The thing is it was pretty similar last time. She seems more interested now tho, she hits me up late at night before going to bed asking me what im doing and stuff. We tease and flirt a lot. I dont want to ask her out again because fuck that and keeping her as a friend is good (no female friends) for my social development and potential friend hook ups.Don't really know what to think.
>>
This might be a completely retarded/vague question, whatever.

Girls, is non-verbal communication like touching/staring/etc more important to you than verbal?
>>
>>17969022
leave it alone
>>17969616
no
>>17971123
you weren't a serious prospect
>>
Do guys get off on watching their gf eat?

>quickly eat humongous bacon burger
>bf said he's proud of me and pats my back

>another day bf calls me
>my friend was bragging about his gf eating a huge rack of ribs and how he enjoyed watching
>I want to take you out to get ribs
>pays for a full rack and watches me eat it all

>bf cooks an entire steak
>watches with pride as I clean the bones
>pat me on the back

Whats up with this guys? It doesn't disturb me. I think its funny but just wondering cuz its a little odd.

I'm also 110 pounds. Not even a little bit fat but I love to eat.
>>
>>17971511
It sounds really creepy and weird.
>>
>>17971511
>Do guys get off on watching their gf eat?
no thats just really weird
>>
>>17971517
>>17971525
So no idea on why he's so enthusiastic?

Odd thing is that I now started to enjoy the praise I get when I eat in front of him and it makes me feel sexy.
>>
File: 1391044620538.jpg (11KB, 319x298px) Image search: [Google]
1391044620538.jpg
11KB, 319x298px
>>17971535
oh boy, here we go. its going to escalate to a new weird thing just so you know.
>>
>>17971137
Don't talk to her or ask her out already.

>>17971235
If she seems interested ask her to get coffee or something. Tell her you like her. If you don't you will never know.

>>17971175
You don't. Do you want to be with a cheating lying piece of shit? He doesn't, either. Don't be that guy.

>>17971330
Non-verbal is important, but if what comes out of your mouth is total crap then the non-verbal gets drowned out pretty fast.
>>
What if you want to have sex with some dude but when you get there his penis isn't good enough?
>>
File: 1484702209164.png (609KB, 830x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484702209164.png
609KB, 830x772px
>Girls
Do you really like having your breasts massaged by your partner? Does it feel good?
>>
Do girls like fire fighters?
Because I haven't seen any girl seeming more interested in me after telling them that.
Ok maybe it's because I haven't talked to a women in over a year. But still.
>>
>>17971726
It's a joke dude.
>>
>>17971726
Reminded me of when good old Dr. Saad talked about exactly this

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/homo-consumericus/201109/do-women-have-fireman-fantasy
>>
>>17971706
Yes absolutely
>>
There's a girl I've been hanging out with a lot lately, and there's definitely a connection going on. What is a good way to start a conversation about initiating a relationship? I can tell she's waiting for me to say something, but I don't know how to go about it.
>>
Bump: >>17970400
>tfw crushing on a girl who lives about 50 minutes away (with low traffic)
>How far away is too far away?
>>
>>17970400
If 50 minutes is a long travel time for you, you're a lazy fuck.
>>
Whats it mean if a girl calls you cute? You're attractive or theyre just being nice?

Some of my online friends found my facebook, one of the girls called me cute.

I think Im decent enough, I take shitty photos tho. Defined jawline, defined neck muscles, slightly defined cheekbones. Nose is very slightly off, and my eyes are kinda odd, but its not to the point where its noticeable unless you stare for a long time
>>
>>17972061
Could be either/or, dude.
>>
>>17971726
This article sounds accurate to me >>17971742
Firemen are required to be fit and their job is to rescue people. There is an implication that they are altruistic and kind. With their physical prowess, it's a winning combination.
>>
>>17972018
>>17970400
What it depends on is how much you like the girl and how valuable your time is. You have to decide for yourself if it's worth it.
My boyfriend lives 3-4 hours away. We fell in love and we make time for each other every weekend. I don't really do much on my weekends anyway other than sit around and go on the internet, so spending time with him is an improvement. He has a more flexible schedule than I do, which makes it easy for us to overlap our free time.
I wouldn't go through this effort if he wasn't someone I could see myself spending the rest of my life with.
>>
>>17970400
I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years. For 3 of them he lived 4 hours away, for 3 of them he lived 45 minutes away, for 1 he lived abroad and I had to fly for two hours to see him.
It sucks to not see each other every day, but we still saw each other every other week when he was very distant and 2-3 days/week when he lived nearby.
It's a choice. If you think she's the right one, do it.
>>
>>17972135
Fuck, Im near 20 and have no concept of how attractive I am
>>
Girls.

I wonder if this says anything about how she views me. I don't have her on Facebook or Snapshot. But I did get her number without issue.
>>
>>17969022
maybe it would be different if he's giving more specific reasons why he's busy or trying to schedule a different day you're both free for another time, but if he's simply saying things like, "can't go", it might mean he's just not interested in you and doesn't want to be blunt or potentially hurtful in the way he says it to you. it wouldn't hurt to ask one more time, but if he gives you a short and basic "i'm busy", i think it might be best to just move on. good luck.
>>
>>17971564
in response to >>17971235

Look, I know thats the standard recommendation, but this situation is a bit strange. I like just hanging out with her but would obviously prefer some sort of relationship. The thing is, I asked her out last time, she denied me, why put myself out there again? Why isn't it on her, if she does feel differently now and I've already told her I liked her before?

Anyway, I guess a real follow up question would be what are other ways to test how she feels about me? What about the next time we're hanging out and we're being flirty and teasing each other I just go for the kiss? I can chalk it up to being drunk (we're going on a pub crawl next weekend) if she's not into it and apologize for making it weird the next day, that's a salvageable situation compared to telling her I like her and asking her out, again.
>>
How to tell if a chick is uninterested (over, say, facebook) besides one line answers/dry and not responding?
>>
>>17972357
She will show no interest period. She won't try.
>>
>>17972357
ALso, when a chick is clearly uninterested, there's no point in like her pictures/posts/whatever, right?
>>
Girl;s

How can you tell if a shy girl is interested or just likes talking to you? Over text that is
>>
>>17971511
Maybe he finds it funny that someone so cute and small is able to eat that much.
Post pic?
>>
>>17971224
19 male
I don't really have many friends like you, if I do meet someone who is like that I try to make them laugh or break out of character and respond to me more then simple short answers but outside of that I ignore them if I get bored. Too draining and a bit of a buzzkill
>>
>>17971123
His gf might of found out or he rekindled his relationship with her and is trying to avoid the tight pussy of yours
>>
Girls

I'm dating a girl who's wonderful and I'd really like to keep around longterm.

I've had a few girlfriends in the past as well as a few hook ups so I'm not too inexperienced, I just want to make sure I do this one right.

Is there anything more I can do to increase the chance that this girl will be interested in me long term? Right now she's very much in love with me and things are great. I'm in shape, tall, and have a solid career. Physically my only real flaw is a below average face but hopefully the rest makes up for it. I'm a healthy mix of romantic and thoughtful combined with dominant and sexy, it seems to drive her wild.

Without fail in every previous relationship dudes have always tried the "just friends" thing to move in on my girl. Its never worked, but the fact that these girls let it get to the awkward phase where I had to call them out kind of ruined things for me.

Is it possible for a man to keep you so in love / attracted that you will keep orbiters at a distance?
>>
>>17972462
he did mention that his gf found out and was using it against him during sex, so I'm guessing she was extremely jealous despite him saying she was being kinky.

part of me is starting to think he was trying to get a threesome going on, and that he's found another person to do the same thing to since I wasn't putting up with it.

oh well, sucks that I liked him but it's more that I'm just angry

>>17971384
I was never trying to be, he was the one that said he wanted to be friends because he was in a relationship...then would slip in sly shit.

glad it's over, I also think he liked the attention, and once I stopped giving it to him when I realized what was going on he abandoned ship, lol

>>17971174
I would have given him all the kinky sex he wasn't getting from his girlfriend if he broke up with her, but now that I'm pissed off I can't even bring myself to message him. it's all for the best though, especially if he had those intentions with her, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to enjoy my time with him
>>
>>17971511
he feels like he's nurturing you. it's like a mother putting a plate of food on her child's plate and they eat the whole thing instead of picking at it like a lot of women seem to do. it means you're comfortable with him and a lot of guys seem to love this
>>
>>17972169
post on /soc/, they'll set you straight and give you a small idea of what kind of people find you attractive.

it's a good starting point just remember that it's subjective to each person and completely dependent on how you carry yourself.
>>
>>17972887
absolutely, but you both need to discuss these things. you can't hold someone up to your standards and then get disappointed when they don't deliver based on how they were raised. some people don't want to be rude and it's hard to change that.

the most important thing is having the trust to have them come to you about it, and you letting them know it's okay to come to you about it. some jealousy is healthy, but don't let it change your opinion on the person you're dating when all they're trying to do is lower the blow on the other person to try not to hurt them, just like you might have wanted done to you.

being turned down fucking sucks. again, talk to her about it if it comes up. let her know you prefer if she shuts them down, doesn't have to be rude but if she gets the feel they're after more to just simply use the 'sorry i have a boyfriend and don't feel comfortable talking like this'
>>
>>17972963
I'd never post myself on 4chan

Not even scared of like people doing weird shit to photos of me, I just don't want people I know IRL to see me on /soc/
>>
>>17973000
Thank you for the response.

In these cases, the guys always knew the girls were in a relationship with me, and intentionally skulked around as a "friend" while trying to undermine us or hint they were better. This is why I can't be empathetic about letting them down easy.

I feel like girls know when this is going on, but view it as harmless and a source of ego boosting.

As a guy it's difficult to communicate about this without coming off as insecure or overly controlling. However if I let it linger it turns into drama and sometimes these dudes get crazy.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.