[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Special Forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I've been training all my life to become the most bad ass soldier. I've been working out none stop everyday of my life. I just turned 18 and now I'm allowed to enlist in the military. I can do 30 dead hang pull ups, 60 dips, 150 sit ups in two minutes and a 5k time of 20 minutes. I was also on the swimteam for 6 years. I also wanted to become a Navy Seal but after looking at other branches and their special forces it's become clear to me they are not the only options on the playing table. I don't want to join a branch just because of their one elite unit, i want to join because they are the most bad ass branch. The Navy has Seals and Swcc, but besides that none of the mos meet my agenda. The Marine Corp has recon which is not part of special operations but they are still have around equal training to seals marsoc rangers ect... Then we have Marsoc which is a new spec ops created by the marine corp. The army has rangers and berets, and of course the air force has Pj's but fuck them. I'm not becoming a nurse with a gun. If i become one of the best in any of these special forces i could be requested to join Devgru or Delta force. What do you think would be the best road in becoming an elite killing machine for the United States government?
>>
>>17967591
PJ is most badass because then you become the 911 call for all the other special forces
>>
i heard you have to have at least 300 confirmed kills to really be accepted. also people specialized in gorilla warfare are highly sought after.
>>
>>17967591

post this same stuff in weapons 4m they have daily mil enlistment thread
>>
>>17967591
Talk to people who are actually in those jobs. Do not get advice from people who knows a guy, or a recruiter who may know a thing or two. The problem with these specific jobs is that the window or path is narrow. One mistep and you'll be wasting years before you're allowed to job or be recruited.
>>
>>17967591
Hahahahahahahaha!!! I can't wait until you actually enlist and see how much of a shit show it all is! Like, it's possible to do some high speed shit and whatnot, but I think you've been playing a little too much CoD there guy.
>>
>>17967591
If you've really been training your entire life you wouldn't be asking such a ridiculously ignorant question.

>"... I want to joing because they are the most bad ass branch..."

Sure buddy. Anon is right about too much call of duty. Grow up.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 194x260px
>>17967591
Back to Call of duty sonny.
>>
>>17967619
He would already have done so if he's "been training his entire life." He'd have connections, knowledge of the systems, insight from peers and instructors, etc.. but he comes to 4chan instead? Fuck off OP.
>>
>>17967591
Up to you man. If you're honestly concerned about washing out of ANY specops program, you're gonna be a regular enlisted mos after you're done. So if you have to be some "killing machine" your best bet is to go marines. After that, army. Navy is nice cuz you can go straight to the seals if you perform in boot camp, but you're not gonna see combat probs if you wash out. GL n' stuff, I guess, even though this goal seems kind of childish
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.