[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you set up a date with a girl in your class? We barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do you set up a date with a girl in
your class? We barely get any homework and she doesn't know me that well. After talking for around 5 minutes, I've asked for her number and she gave it to me (this was after class). This is my first time doing this, and I really don't know what's the next step. Help me?

>pic semi related
>>
try having a conversation first . girls want you to appreciate them because of something unique about them, not just because you're desperate and horny,
>>
Just ask her in person next time you see her. Have something already planned and be direct with your question. You've already asked for her number so you obviously have some gall about you.

Whatever you do, don't do it over the phone.
>>
>>17967123
So should I text her? Or wait tomorrow and talk to her more?
>>
>>17967128
Ok. But how long should I talk to her before we set a date? Like 1 or 2 days and then ask her out?
>>
>>17967110
I'm actually going through the same thing. Godspeed. How did you approach her after class?

Also, the next time class ends, have a short walk with her and get a feel as to how she behaves around you.Pleasant eye contact, does she laugh at allot of the shit you say even though it's not really funny?
>>
>>17967133
>>17967138

do whatever you feel like doing man. you have to start to trust your own instincts.

just remember never to be needy.
>>
>>17967110
Listen, you need to play the man not the game. This is a matter of finding out just how much she likes you. If she really likes you as much you seem to like her than you can pretty much ask her out or even kiss her the next time you see her. Get it? Read her like a book and see if she is giving off the obvious signs that she is interested.
>>
>>17967192
I'm not even the OP, but you're retarded

>She doesn't know me that well
>Talked for 5 minutes with her

He can't read her based off of sitting in class with her and very little outside contact.

OP, I'm terrible with texting. Maybe make up an excuse to text her, like "Hey help me out with X" and go from there?
>>
>>17967175
Holy shit anon! That's exactly what I did. OP here. I guess I am going to talk to her in class more?

>>17967201
Idk. Would texting her make me look desperate? I mean I would text her if I knew her a bit better, but I don't want to make a wrong move
>>
>>17967110
I'm going through the same ordeal but she doesn't like me
>>
>>17967226
Why would texting be desperate?

What other reason did you get her number for?

Don't go overboard though, just keep it short and simple.
>>
>>17967306
I have really nothing to text about. And I barely know her. I want to look a bit busy (not clingy) but if you have any ideas on what to text her. I'm all ears
>>
>>17967314
I mean, just make up a reason like you need help with some homework/the class etc.

If you have nothing, wait till next class, talk to her more, and then make up the lie.
>>
>>17967314
>And I barely know her

"Hey anonette, what are you doing this Friday? wanna go grab a coffee/tea/whiskey?"

Or better yet just tell her in person
>>
>>17967758
I'm gonna ask her in person.
>>
>>17967758
>asked for her number in 5 minutes
>didn't text her at all because didn't want to look clingy
>gonna ask her to hang out in person instead

Spergy
>>
It's not magic. Just ask her out via text or call(or if you see her again in near future then in person). Maybe chat a little bit before asking "would you wanna go out sometime next weekend" or something. If she is interested in you she just wants you to have the balls to ask her out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.