[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I get a ginger gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Ginger perfection.jpg (112KB, 475x686px) Image search: [Google]
Ginger perfection.jpg
112KB, 475x686px
How would I go about getting a ginger girlfriend?
Pic related literally the image of perfection to me.
>>
They're shit
>>
>>17967049
Not to me my friend.
>>
>>17967044
Ask a ginger girl out. Repeat till one accepts.
>>
>>17967044
you dont
all gingers (daywalkers included) are exclusive property of me
>>
>>17967073
Seems like it could work, but where do I find them?
>>17967074
Can we make a deal?
>>
ask the gingerfairy godmother
>>
They're stupid, inbred cunts with coarse chicken skin. The pic posted doesn't look like any natural redheads that I've ever encountered. Good luck with all that. You'll end up committing suicide. Only thing worse is Asian women, and most of them look actually good.
>>
>>17967092
In public. If you're asking where higher concentrations of Irish/ Scottish women are, that depends on the area demographic.
>>
>>17967092
there will be no bargain
cease pursuit immediately. go find a blonde girl and dye her hair
>>
>>17967103
THIS. Most redheads are natural blondes, anyway.
>>
>>17967095
Can you give me her address?
>>17967099
I suppose we don't have the same taste in women.
>>17967100
I doubt there's a graph out there with that data though.
>>17967103
Then I take what I must.
>>17967108
Really, thought it'd be more towards brunettes than blondes.
>>
>>17967119
>Graph
Actually, there are. OkCupid used it's site as a data mine to find out who goes for who and what types are more receptive to others. Pretty sure there should be information about the demographics of your area. Why do you think places like "little Italy" and "Chinatown" exist?
>>
>>17967135
That's actually something I didn't expect. Now I guess I should go look for it...?
>>
>>17967159
Yes. That's why I'm giving you actual advice. Let me put my fucking namefig on
>>
>>17967164
Thanks bud I really do appreciate it.
>>
So after learning about the OKcupid maps I did some digging and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for but what I did find was this shit:

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2014/01/how-to-hack-okcupid/

https://www.wired.com/2014/01/how-to-hack-okcupid/

I now wish I was able to do this myself because I have absolutely no idea how to.
>>
I had a gingy girl once, trying to get back with her :(
>>
Play some soul music.
I hear they're drawn to that.
>>
She looks like an over-ripened banana.
>>
>>17967301

heh
>>
>>17967296
Good luck with that my man.
>>17967301
I was thinking of just treating them to some soul food.
>>17967308
"Perfectly ripe banana."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.