[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex giving me weird signals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'll keep this super short.

>Date gf for 4 years
>Break up a few months ago
>Talked casually. Found out she had a rebound boyfriend and I blew up on her. Called her basic, said she was acting like a child, told her to act her age and get her shit together. (we're both 23. I have a good job, she doesn't. Always stressed about school and doesn't make good money.)
>After I blew up on her she dumped her rebound boyfriend.
>A few days ago I posted a snapchat story of me at a party playing music. I was on acid and I don't usually post on social media. Was wearing good clothes, have a good haircut, was smiling. Basically looked great, much better than I looked when we were dating.
>Ex's best friend views my snapchat story and shows it to my ex (She told me she shows her my stories, my ex always asks to see them when I post them so she won't show up on the viewer list.)
>After I posted it she tweeted "I miss you. I want you back."
>Haven't heard from her since she tweeted that three days ago.

Wtf is this? I'd like to talk to her, but since I got dumped it's wrong for me to initiate contact...but after seeing that tweet it put her on top of my thoughts and I can't get her out.

Stick with no contact? Or does that tweet justify me contacting her with a "hey" text or something..
>>
>>17966930
It's a trap.

She laid the bait and she's waiting for you to bite.

Women are dirty mongrels like that.

Just keep playing music and dressing nice and dropping tabs and make them bitches jealous.
>>
You've witnessed for yourself, she's a shallow bitch. Only reason to take her back is so you can dump her yourself the very next day, in the most savage way possible. She dumped you, she should learn her fucking lesson.
>>
keep doing what you're doing OP, don't go back to her
>>
>>17966930
>she tweeted "I miss you. I want you back."

Ho do you know thats (You)?
>>
>>17966946

The thing is I miss her too, but I can't initiate contact because that's lame as fuck if you were the one that got dumped.

I described her with very little detail, but she's not shallow or degenerate. She just has bad female friends/sisters. They're all stupid and basic as fuck, and dragged her into their lifestyle. She is super naive but nice and trusting, which are all negatives IMO. She believes that her friends and sisters are incapable of giving her bad advice, everything they tell her is gospel cause muh girl power.

If she comes out of this phase unscathed I wouldn't be against working things out, I just wanted to know if this was bait or not, which turns out it most likely is.

>>17967018

also a good point. I know she hates her rebound, but who knows? Maybe there's another guy in the picture.

This threw me off, good thing I got some clarity. Back to looking good and living the single life.
>>
Can I have some fashion advice?
>>
>>17966930
Why would you want to go back to someone that shit on you after a 4 year relationship? That's just thirsty, homie. Plus she was getting dug out by some new bf, and you didn't mention any side action so that double sucks for you to boot
>>
>>17967371

Lol I opened up a Tinder account immediately after the breakup. Had 12 hookups, one long term FWB, two short term gf's, countless dates.

I'm satisfied for the time being and I'm just enjoying the comfy winter months. Also I had an STD scare and my FWB became an evil stalker after I cut ties with her. She left me horrific voice mails. No more tinder for me.

I know I was getting more action than her, part of why I don't feel that bad about working things out with her. If I hadn't gotten laid since the breakup I'd totally agree with you, tho.

>>17967342

Get a fashy haircut, don't wear the wrong size clothing, buy nice shoes, etc. Not that hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.