[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so unlovable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
I try to act as nice as possible, I try as hard as i can to make friends, but I only have one friend and nobody has ever been romantically interested in me. Is it because I have virtually no friends? I have clinical depression and anxiety so that might be it :( I just want a hug ;(
>>
you don't make friends or find relationships by 'being nice',

you do it by having self respect and being a person of value
>>
>>17966774
How can I be a "person of value"? I'm sorry that this post sounds desperate but i've been feeling very sad this week.
>>
Be your own entity instead of being everyone else's slave. If you are a good person, people will naturally want to be around you, unless you're REALLY ugly. IF you have interests, find people who share them. If not, find your passions. Lastly, don't ask 4chan for a hug and complain about your depression. Someone close to me once said that depression is just a sad excuse to not get things done. Instead of crying about how depressed you are, dop something that makes you feel good (except jerking off) and you might actually make something of yourself.
>>
>>17966789

make other people feel good when you're around. be a good listener. have some skills or social connections. have money./ be attractive. be funny.
there's lots of ways to have value.

but if you're depressed you should work on fixing the things that are depressing you, not looking for other people to make you feel better. that's leeching value.
>>
>>17966795
I guess what I mean is be an actual person with interests and goals. If you are simply 'nice', well then you're not a very interesting person are you?
>>
>>17966796
>make other people feel good when you're around

not him , but how?
>>
>>17966807
I used to be a complete dick back then and I had more friends, now that i'm more nice I guess I just got more boring. Thank you for not telling me to kill myself :/ i'll try to be more interesting
>>
>>17966812
be an active listener, help them work through their thoughts. validate them. make them laugh. have a 'warm' presence. etc.
>>
>>17966816
I used to also be much more of a dick than I am now, and I've also noticed that I've begun to hang out with and value different people. If by 'them' you mean a certain group of people, well then maybe they simply don't value kindness as much as others. Maybe you need to find a new group of friends. I don't know, maybe not, just a suggestion.
>>
>>17966768
You don't need friends.

Source? Person here who has had 30+ friends and got rid of them all because the pressure became unbearable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.