[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applying for political asylum in the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1387816818188.png (116KB, 226x280px) Image search: [Google]
1387816818188.png
116KB, 226x280px
'm an Iranian national who was born in Germany but moved to the US when I was 2 and have been living here since (I'm now 21)

My parents came on a work visa but ended up staying, and so now they have no status.

I'm applying for asylee status, and my interview is going to be next week by an immigration officer. What can I do to improve my chances at passing? The only thing I can think of is due to political and religious reasons, ie I'm irreligious, I believe in freedom of press and freedom of religion, against Islamic theocracy etc. But I'm not sure how I would provide evidence to support this. Like I said I simply grew up here and now am facing the possibility of not having my work visa renewed, at which point I don't know what I'd do.
>>
I'd be pretty pissed at my parents if they did this
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 600x740px
>>17966548
Pic related
also
>Iranian born in Germany
No wonder they so fucking cucked
>inb4 ebin racist
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>17966578
The worst part is they left me in the dark and never discussed my citizenship ever, until now
>>
>>17966548
You might want to learn some basic Arabic ahead of time, if things don't go well.
>>
>>17966624
>Arabic

>Iranian
>>
>>17966617
so wait are they attempting to apply for asylee status too or just you?
>>
>>17966617
You have to go back
>>
>>17966548
I wouldn't be too pessimistic about it. Think about all the things you can do to better Iran and yourself!
>>
>>17966659
>!
Back2facebook pls
>>
>>17966628
That's for Germany.
>>
>>17966648
just me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.