[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to bars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 33b.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
33b.gif
1MB, 512x288px
I want a gf. Online dating is cancer. I've been thinking of hitting up bars. What do ya think?
>>
It's a waste of time unless you're extremely outgoing.
>>
Femanon here, I was always irritated when a guy would approach me at a bar since going to the bar meant alone time and thinking for me after a long day's work.
>>
>>17966627
Yeah I'm a guy but I see what you mean. From that alone I'd say it's not a good idea, women at bars usually come there to be alone or they are sluts. Not as bad as raves or clubs but still IO would advise against it. You shouldn't search for the perfect woman, if she exists you will meet her at work or by coincidence, I doubt looking will really help. It's up to god, his discretion.
>>
>>17966627
why would you go to the bar if you didn't want to interact with people? Buy some booze at the store and save your money
>>
>>17966712
to watch hockey since i dont have cable
>>
I think a more meaningful relationship could be formed by expanding your circle of friends.

Not that you can't find a meaningful relationship at a bar- but perhaps meeting/bonding over an activity other than drinking would give you a better shot at decent people.

That's also hard because finding a kind of activity that you enjoy AND brings you closer to people is a tough find these days.
Like me just thinking what to recommend- like, I dunno what do you join a yoga class? Play beach volleyball? (If you even live costal- I'm in Florida) join a bike or jog meet? ... You could volunteer at local nature/charity events...
Or just take a shot and make a quick introduction to a cute girl you see, hand her your number and see if she decides to bite.
If you have friends to go with look for local events like food/art/music festivals.

Sometimes it's not easy if you're in a less populated setting...
>>
>>17966627
>since going to the bar meant alone time and thinking for me
>bars

Yeah I also go to the bar to meditate as well
>>
>>17966389

Instead of bars get a job and/or start hitting the gym.

It's way easier to repeatedly see people and bond with them in those two environments. Even if your job doesn't allow it, try anyway because nobody ultimately can tell and will likely even give a shit. Additionally don't just rush straight to the girls, get to know everyone.
>>
>>17966712
I had a roommate I didn't want to interact with. Didn't have the place to myself otherwise I would've.
>>
>>17966627
Go to a cocktail lounge instead
>>
>>17967415
Lol I can go wherever I damn well please. I shouldn't have to go certain to places just to be able to enjoy a drink alone and in peace.
>>
How about a church? Socialize after service and all. Way better odds than bars of finding someone you actually want to spend time with (cause they are nicer people and all).
>>
>>17967529
>cause they are nicer people and all
They're really not.

t. A still assmad anon who attempted to date a woman who went to Church and occasionally chalked things up to being "A sign from God" then proceeded to attempt to use my attraction to her to her advantage only to shun me when it didn't work. She also openly admitted she prefers conversation with people,even her SO's, through nothing but texting, declared me her boyfriend even though we never ever went out and constantly entertained the idea of actually going out with me but of course never went through with it. She later "dumped" me in order to pursue an LDR who she never met and wound up leaving her.

Oh, and she also slept with a bunch of girls and showed me pics of it a few days after declaring me her boyfriend. If my sister was here she'd give you one hell of a t. too since her Church goer did Cocaine which pissed her off and treated his 70+ something Father like he was walking garbage.
>>
>>17967823
Amen. I've known some of the rudest most two faced people to be church goers.
>>
>>17966389
Only four people go to bars:
>Guys who have drinking problems
>"Alphas" who think they can exchange alcohol for a real relationship
>Girls who want free drinks from ^
> >>17966627
>>
>>17967423
WoooOOOooOOOAAAaah
>>
File: IMG_1966.jpg (115KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.jpg
115KB, 640x360px
>>17968677
*smiles sweetly
What...?
>>
>>17967423
where is it acceptable for guys to approach women? i mean because women never approach us and online dating is shit. its pretty socially acceptable for guys to chat up girls at bars.
>>
>>17969575
I just think it's obvious when a woman wishes to be approached and when she doesn't wish to be approached. Bars are in general a good place to approach women. Spare clubs, parties, coffee shops, poetry bars, etc. wherever there's socializing. People's body language is usually clear when saying they wish to be approached or not.
>>
>meeting girls at bars
>Searching for a gf

You're doing it wrong, m8. Don't chase women, ever. Focus on your career and physical fitness. When you are attractive and worthy of a beautiful gf, you won't have to chase her. She'll come to you.
>>
>>17966746
"Hocky". You went to the bar to deny guys so your ass feels validated. You probably don't realize it because it's a subconscious thing.
>>
>>17969595
This.
>>
>>17966389
It couldn't hurt, man. I don't know enough to speak on the "quality" of women you'll meet in bars, but any kind of social activity you engage in is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>17969595
this never happens
ive been lifting for years, have a decent physique, 6'0 and am very well off financially

the only girls that approached me were obese cashiers that huffed aerosol
>>
>>17966389
meetup.com

please, just try it, it got me friends and a girlfriend
>>
>>17969575
Last week i had convo with this girl while were both making coffee at wawa in the am.
A few days ago i see her again talk a little and ask her if she has a boyfriend.
She says yes, i say shit and walk away.
Thats how its done anon!
Failing that is.....
>>
>>17970257
>making coffee at wawa

Is that supposed to mean something?
>>
>>17970265
Its a convenience store
>>
>>17970131
This. Women realize it's a much sweeter deal to let the men come to them.

Plus it's easier.

The only women who will approach are those who never get approached.
>>
Was going to post my own thread but see someone struggle with this as well.

I don't act desperate at all to people but like when I am alone in my bed those emotions get to me which is why I am here, I'm being inpatient and am going out to meetups, talking to all sorts of people, getting girl numbers etc. but they normally have boyfriends.

Shit is hard, might even try online dating not sure though maybe PoF?
>>
>>17966389
>>17966389
Hey OP, have you tried the app "coffee meets bagel"? Its the only online dating app/website that I've had luck with.

The way it works is kind of shitty since it will take 1-2 months until i started getting matches, but once it started it was about 1-2 a week. The app only allows you to talk for 7 days and if you dont make any plans or get a number it will close forever.

I dont think that at any other time in my life I've been on so many dates in such a small amount of time. I definitely recommend it just dont put any money into the app because the free version is already good enough if you are patient.
>>
File: IMG_6747.gif (570KB, 325x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6747.gif
570KB, 325x143px
Do it op

Go to a bar and talk to groups of girls, not the ones that are alone they might be like >>17966627

I've done it many times. You won't get a gf but a rewarding ONS

This goes without saying, you need to be fit for this to work. If you are not, go work out.
>>
>>17969595
>you won't have to chase her. She'll come to you.

Wrong!
By all means get rich and attractive but you gotta chase women though
>>
>>17967823
if your sister was here op would try to hook up with her
>>
>>17971780
?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.