/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got raped (I think?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 12.jpg (122KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
122KB, 1000x640px
So, I'm a guy. I was in my hostel room and this other guy started talking to me. I said that I would marry Trump for his money as a joke, so he asked me if I was gay. I said I was bi (which is the truth). He was behaving kind of flirty, and since he was kind of cute, I just played along. However, things escalated in a weird manner.

He suddenly just dropped his pants and asked me to give him a blowjob. I told him that I am not that type of guy and that I have only had sex with official partners. He became kind of invasive though, and just started touching me. At this point I was simultaneously confused and aroused, and I just kept playing along. I tried to kiss him, but he refused and then he started saying shit like "i'm not gay, I'm just bored, don't fall in love with me or something, let's just have fun...". The way he said all of this was kind of offensive, but by then he was already sucking my cock. Then, he kind of demanded I gave him a blowjob back. I reluctantly did so... and he kept saying offensive shit the whole time. At some point everything just stopped and I said that I could not continue... but he then just kept touching me to get me going.... I was kind of trembling at that point... so after like 20 minutes, he just stood up and said: "we were just having fun... don't try to kiss me later or something"... and he just left the room.

I asked, and he already checked out. I think I will never see him again... but now I'm just confused... do you think this was some type of rape? I'm really confused right now, I think it was kind of harrowing, but I also realize there wasn't much violence involved..
>>
yes, that was rape anon.
I'm actually sorry that happened to you, he pulled a powerplay over you because he knew he could get away with it and that you couldn't do anything against him about it.

it leaves you feeling defenseless, and he knew it. the fact that you tried to stop it definitely means it was not consensual.
>>
It wasn't "some kind of rape", it was rape. You were clear about not being on board. You think he misunderstood your very simple and straightforward communication after he dropped his pants? No, he just didn't give a fuck about what you wanted.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Try to get help if only calling to an anonymous helpline. You might be able to talk with someone there about whether or not you want to take any legal steps.
>>
>>17966304
Hell yeah it was rape.
>>
>couldn't kiss the guy sucking my dick
he raped me
>>
Not an amerifag

No, you weren't raped. You found yourself in a situation which was unsettling for you emotionally and in hindsight maybe also physically, but as you said; you were confused and aroused. You said you played along, which you did. Not playing along is saying "stop that", multiple times, even when he doesn't listen. Trying to kiss him, obligingly (despite reluctantly) giving him head is agreeing to sex, as long as he isn't theatening you or you felt you weren't threathened.

With the current "rape-culture" stuff going on I bet my opinion is impopular. I see how this is awful for you, emotionally and physically. Equal or even more so as a real rape victim, as you were actually there amd regret being used and emotionally and physically. You have some shit to deal with. But I don't see how this would ever hold up as rape. Not if you would confront the guy, nor if you'd take this to court. At the time, you were confused, sorta liked it, were sorta excited, didn't tell him to fuck off and he didn't threathen or beat you into submission because you were fighting for yourself.

Mind you, I would tell the same to my girlfriends in this situation. I do sympathize with you (a lot) but this was a sexual mistake on your behalf, not rape. Please learn from it, learn not to be curious or remotely excited in dubious sexual situations, before you actually end up being raped.

> tldr: OP didn't clearly say no to guy and complied to several sexual actions out of curiousity or confusion. Didn't show clear verbal or physical resistance. Not rape.
>>
>>17966304
How about next time you bit his fucking dick till it bleeds.

Go watch the Shawshank redemption
>>
>>17966397

Naturally this is my opinion on OP's case, not in general. If people are mentally challenged, are intoxicated, have been stalked or threathened before the incident, etc. in a way they can't or are too afraid to resist and say no, it's another story.

Also, not going to enter a discussion about this, just giving OP answer to his question.
>>
I wouldn't say you raped but you were pressured into doing something you initially didn't want to do but had every opportunity to say no to. It's terrible and I'm sorry you had that experience. Stand up for yourself and know you're not less no matter how you feel.
>>
>>17966397
I don't understand reasoning like this. Why is all the responsibility on OP to tell him off "fiercely enough"? Why has the other guy zero responsibility and can he harass, insult and use OP just fine as long as OP isn't braking "no no no" over and over again? They are both adults here.

The guy dropped his pants, asked for bj. OP said no, that's not something I want. Done, denial number one.
Then there's the part where he was "already sucking" OP off. Too little detail but sounds like he just started unbuttoning and went to town.
Then OP said no, I don't want anything anymore. The guy kept fondling OP to keep him hard.

What more should OP have done? How did he not say no "enough"? He said no. Sure, not everything OP did was fully dismissive of him, but the guy really should have stopped right when OP told him no thanks, I only have sex in relationships. That was his rejection and he ignored it and just started touching him even to the point of oral sex.

Also, not sure if you ever experienced this but if you're a healthy young man you WILL get hard if someone touches your dick persistently enough. Even if you are not in the mood to have sex whatsoever. That's biology, we're designed to fuck ultimately.

And I'm not American either.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.