[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is dressing up like a slut is the only way to get attention from guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

is dressing up like a slut is the only way to get attention from guys?
>>
Take your clothes off and let me put my dick inside you
>>
Certain guys, yes. But those guys are shit.
>>
>>17966251
A PhD would get attention from the guys you probably actually want.
>>
>>17966251
>>17966251
No, how about you approach them instead of waiting for them to approach you? Making the effort to say hi and come over is about 90% more than any girl does and any guy will instinctively give you attention because its so rare. Even if things dont work out, youll be memorable.
>>
File: dirkadirka.jpg (22KB, 326x258px) Image search: [Google]
dirkadirka.jpg
22KB, 326x258px
>>17966251
Showing cleavage is dressing up like a slut? I'm sorry, but my burka is at the cleaners.
>>
>>17966260
lol no. Those are not the guys she wants.
>>
>>17966251
in the same way waving wads of cash around would get attention from girls
neither demographic is desirable to sensible individuals
>>
>>17966251
guys try more often, but guys still try as long as your somewhat approachable. several occasions been legit surprised to be asked out/complimented (hair messy/no makeup/tired/plain house clothes)
>>
>>17966276
You're probably right. In that case, she should keep dressing like she's dressing.
>>
>>17966268
Truth.
>>
>>17966251
Lol, no.
Be in shape and wear clothes that actually fit you well. If you have a nice body you don't need to show cleavage to get attention.
>>
>>17966260
>A PhD would get attention from the guys you probably actually want.
Dude, all I want is a woman to have kids with with good morals
>>
No. Wearing clothes that show you have a good figure will absolutely increase the amount of guys interested in you, but you don't need to wear anything skin tight or with cleavage for that. A simple figure hugging dress with a modest length and high waist line can do the same. Or skinny jeans with a form fitting thin sweater.

You will attract more attention if you dress more provocatively but it will mostly be sexual/fleeting. You won't suddenly get an increase in high quality guys wondering what's going on in your head.
>>
But if I want guys to think about me as someone that you can develop an intimate relationship with(sexual) , so I have to dress like a slut? And put on make-up and such? (I'm still in high school)
>>
>>17966312
Show cleavage and wear short skirts or tight pants
>>
>>17966251

Good (long) legs and not a slut attract my attention.
>>
>>17966312

Yes, in high school yes.

Guys are much less mature than you then.
>>
>>17966312
See >>17966307, don't unless you want to wade through the guys who want you for sex and nothing else.

Wear cute stuff that highlights what's pretty about you and you feel comfortable in. You can show cleavage or whatever but make sure you're not among the more extreme girls around.
Also, if you dress more conservatively usually, it has extra effect if you do wear great cleavage to a party (for example).

As for make up, most guys prefer it light. Wear minor stuff that you like - a bit of mascara or lipgloss, concealer, stuff like that. Try to stay away from full faced foundation. Many make up trends like heavy lipstick with winged eyeliner actually makes fresh faced teens look kind of old and stern. That's worse than your skin being visibly imperfect.
>>
>>17966312

You can also try older guys when you are 18, but that is very risky. Falling in love for an older man is 99% of the times a BIG mistake for a girl.
>>
>>17966330
I love the winged eyeliner look.
>>
>>17966347
Fine, it's most important what you personally like, but balance it. It's a pretty bold look by itself so pair it up with lighter stuff so you keep all the attention there. (At least for a schoolday. Obviously part of the appeal of make up is being able to go crazy on occasion.)

I'm not necessarily in favor of shaping your entire look and style by what you think most men like but if that's the question, I say keep your make up on the lighter side.
>>
>>17966251
Not really, unless you are hell of ugly.
>>
>>17966307
>skinny jeans
srsly not even once
>>
>>17966251
No, it's the second easiest way. The first is actually being a slut.
>>
>>17966347
Post an example you think looks good
>>
>>17966251
No, the most important thing is a girl being nice and going out of her way to talk to me. If I'm just some third wheel or texting buddy I'm not going to keep contact.
>>
File: Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-2014.jpg (25KB, 318x477px) Image search: [Google]
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-2014.jpg
25KB, 318x477px
>>17966330
>As for make up, most guys prefer it light.
If you apply your make up in the right way, most people won't even tell.
I have been wearing full-face foundation since I was 15 and I got more than one guy telling me it was refreshing to see a pretty girl without make up. As long as your skin is moisturised, you're using high quality products and using them properly, no one will tell.
This is what I usually go for - very light foundation, concealer, thin eyeliner and mascara). Never had any complaints about the make up.
>>
it depends what kind of attention you want.
>>
File: winged-liner.jpg (33KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
winged-liner.jpg
33KB, 615x410px
>>17966396
>>
>>17966312
by all means do NOT wear makeup/cleavage *shudder* revealing clothes. First, that look is 100% over for good reason because it makes you look older. News Flash: men of all ages like girls who look young. The best way to do this is to wear as little makeup as possible. Since you're in high school you probably don't need any at all. And wear very square-looking or boyish clothes. NO cleavage!!! Cleavage makes every woman look 40 and desperate. I'd recommend not wearing a bra, actually, and loose clothes. Be prepared for men to bombard you with sexual offers. Have fun and be safe!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.