[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good idea to drink to relax before sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm a virgin. In a couple of days I'm going to meet a girl and have sex with her.

I'm a bit nervous, and I fear it will affect my performance, that I will not be able to get and maintain an erection.

I have been drinking before. It's easier to relax while drunk. Is it a good idea to drink a beer or two before sex? I don't want to get drunk, just tipsy enough to relax.
>>
If you're nervous just thinking about it, then definitely yes.

Although you showing up beer-in-belly is going to be very noticeable if you plan on kissing at all and could possiby be a turn-off.

My suggestion would be to bring some alcohol along to share beforehand.
>>
>>17966088
I was drunk the first time, I've been high other times. I am too rough when I'm drunk.

Offer her some wine when you hang out, you should both be a little tipsy if you're nervous. Just don't get shitfaced. Beer makes you fart when you sleep, don't drink it.
>>
you can have a few drinks but don't go crazy or you'll get whiskey dick

and like this guy said >>17966104 , drink with her, don't just show up sloshed
>>
I support the above comments. Don't overdo it and do it together if you can and it'll work. When your analytical thinking shuts off a bit instinct can take over and you'll figure out what to do real quick.
>>
>>17966088
dont have sex with any girl ever, trust me if you really are still a virgin, that purity will pay off eventually.
>>
Get buzzed at most. Yeah sure, if you don't overdo it most guys can typically still get it up, but nerves + alcohol isn't a great combination. Not to mention it's the first time, you can't exactly jerk off in front of her to get/stay hard like you could in a steady relationship. I know you already mentioned it but just in case that third beer feels tempting keep it in mind.

And indeed drink it with her. If you enjoy smoking weed I would also say that's a better choice. Less of an immediate effect on your performance, helps you relax and heightens your senses. But obviously that might not be a viable option here.

Also - have AMPLE foreplay. This will help you get past the first jitters of "omg I'm touching boobs" and one of the most common reasons virgins tend to suck in the sack is because they want to rush and get it over with which means the girl isn't wet enough and penetration doesn't feel half as good for her as it could've.
>>
>>17966088
> being a virgin
> turning into a lich and living forever

Pick one
>>
One glass of red wine should suffice.
>>
As the previous one said,
Bring a bottle- after one glass of red one you should be good to go.

Also as another said, don't drink TOO much as it will effect your ability to preform.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.