[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My complete endgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 105095.png (199KB, 478x356px) Image search: [Google]
105095.png
199KB, 478x356px
I want to end it
>19
>useless
>waste of space
>only whining
>Failure
>Complete non-dedicated cunt with no discipline hobbies or use.
>Want to end myself since im 12
>Thinking about hanging myself
Any suggestions how to an hero something quick and not painful?
>>
make your bed, tidy your room and listen to Dr. Jordan Peterson on youtube while you do that.
>>
dude get your act together and get a job as a cashier or something like that. Your probably not as useless as you think and interacting with some people will help your outlook on life.
>>
and if your really not up to it you could read power of positive thinking by dale Carnegie or get it as a book on tape or mp3 or whatever you call it nowadays.
>>
but don't off yourself things might just turn around for you.
>>
>>17965772
I've been in your spot and really man it's kind of hard work to die if it's something you want to plan out. The few safe and reliable options you have are pretty hard to find or take quite a bit of work to get right. Helium exit bags used to be recommended, but a couple of years ago pretty much all of the main helium suppliers cut their product to like 80% helium 20% air which won't work if you're trying to kill yourself (trust me, I tried). You can try and OD on some kind of opiate but if you're not used to an opiate high you're just gonna feel really sick and at least vomit a couple of times before you die.
>>
Things just don't magically turn around when you are a piece of fucking useless shit.
>>
>>17965841
Dude go to church or listen to Joel Osteen on tv on Sundays. You sound pretty negative on yourself and you probably shouldn't be.
>>
>>17965772
The worst pieces of shits are the ones that say "uh guess I'm a piece of shit, better off myself" at least live you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>17965772

That's how you feel, but it's not who you are. You're thinking is irrational because you are only looking at a tiny fraction of your life experience and blowing it out of proportion. I've been there and have similar scars.

I don't think you want to die, you just want change but you can't see any way of achieving it. You need perspective. Go out into public alone. Just wander. Pay attention to every living thing you encounter and analyze how you respond emotionally. Find others in worse situations and look at how they behave. Such dreadful wounds indicate the depth of your will. I'm sorry it hurts now, but we need more people like you. People strong enough to go to the edge, but then pull themselves back. Get through this and you will be stronger. Strong enough to help other people less fortunate than yourself. Strong enough to help other people change for the better. Strong enough to realize therein lie the tools to change yourself. Please help the rest of us.
>>
File: 1363835465148.jpg (51KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
1363835465148.jpg
51KB, 640x350px
>>17965914
this anon understands, I came here to say something similar.

You haven't seen enough of the world to know what you're really getting yourself into by killing yourself, and no matter what your last seconds are going to be filled with regret. Mine were before I was resuscitated.

listen to Alan Watts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

understand that during all of history, people have lived and died feeling the way you do; people have experienced and survived and pushed through and grown stronger.
>>
>>17965772
It takes organization and determination to get a reliable method of suicide, especially since as >>17965820 said the Powers That Be made the helium method harder. The simplest one is hanging, but you need to drop from a high spot to break your neck instead of just suffocating (which is much more painful and takes longer).

You might just find that seeing a shrink is easier to actually do.
>>
>>17965772

Seriously, why does everyone thinks that when you cut your arm horizontally that kills you? Remember kids, horizontal to scare, vertically to die.
>>
>>17965772
>19
Stopped reading there. You're a fucking retard and life will seem way different a mere 5 years down the road
>>
>>17966708
Yep. Down the river, not across the bridge.
>>17966741
I'm >>17965820 and what a lot of people like you don't realize is that "later" isn't good enough for someone who's really suicidal. Especially if it's something they've been thinking about since they were 12 like OP. What helped me the most was having a couple of non judgmental people around me that stood by me when I was trying to find my way in the now instead of telling me to just wait for later.
>>
>>17965772
if you cant deal with depression in this life, youre probably not going to be able to in the next one, the only way out is change. you need something to give you a reason to wake up in the morning. was in a similar scenario for a few years, took up a hobby and feel better. not saying all your problems are gona disappear, but it really helps. you have more control over your 20s than your teens, im sure your life isnt that bad, but you have to be the one to make a change in yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.