[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i never regretted something more in my whole life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: djrgd_dg0075_depresso_art.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
djrgd_dg0075_depresso_art.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
i've been talking to this girl for like 3 months now, it started off as a friendly thing. when we started talking i had a crush on another girl. It's quite a complicated story so I won't get into that. I got declined anyways. some time passed and i got over it and started talking some more to the first girl, this was around christmas and i realised i quite like her. I didn't think she would be into me as she didn't give any signs and new year's eve came along and we spoke a bit and shit and i wanted to tell her that i like her but i just didn't have the balls to do it i guess. this other dude i hang out with wouldn't let me talk to her and he would follow me around. that was a red flag. i wanted to ask her out after new year's eve but she was in a vacation for a week or so and i couldn't. she came back and i was out and this guy saw me texting her and told the other guy stated above that i'm talking to her and he got mad in a joke kind of away. i went out a few days in a row with these guys and i saw him texting her aswell and they were talking a lot so i just lost hope and i said fuck this shit this is hopeless. she messaged me and i didn't respond and kept sending messages and i wouldn't respond on purpose and she would keep asking why so i started feeling kinda bad and today i told her let's meet face to face and talk it out and we did. i told her i started to like her and i didn't feel like it was mutual and that other dude got involved and i just gave up i guess just for her to tell me that she did like me ever since we talked until very recently. i just felt broken at that time. all my suffering could've ended if i just had the balls to tell her that on new years eve and now she likes the other dude and i asked her for how long she felt this way and she just said for a few days. this is kind of sad and depressing and i should give up on her as she doesen't really deserve it but i like her a lot is there any chance i can fix this shit up. please help me.
>>
>>17965769
Stop being such a pussy. If you want a chick ask her out. Don't tell her you like her. Women should be treated like film, not theater. Actions, not words.

Go to the gym and work out. And green text this shit next time.
>>
>>17965790
i fear getting rejected for trying to hard.
treated like film like what
>>
>>17965790
I'm not OP, but do you ask out a girl that has no interest in you? Or do you tell her your feelings?
>>
>>17965819
Film is a visual medium which shows through action. Theater is told through dialogue. So don't tell a chick you like her. Show her that you like her by talking her out, by looking at her just long enough for her to notice, by kissing her, by fucking her, by taking her places you would otherwise have simply gone alone or with friends.
>>
>>17965825
>telling anyone your "feelings"
>having "feelings" for a chick you aren't dating and haven't slept with

What are we 15?

If you like a girl ask her out. If you have "feelings" for a girl that you aren't even dating and therefore don't know how she wpuld treat you in a relationship you need to grow up. Common interests and looks mean jack shit in a relationship if the chick doesn't respect or treat you well.
>>
>>17965830
is there any chance to fix this shit or is it hopeless
>>
>>17965843
Dude, drop it. Stop harboring feelings for chicks you don't even really know.

I'll fucking walk away from a girl at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>17965853
i do know her but i guess you're right this shit is hopeless. i just get too attached too fast to people and shit. i'm just mad because she told me she was into me and i didn't act up when i could and now it's too late. if i didn't know that maybe i wouldn't care too much.
>>
>>17965875
Tell you what, go to a party or concert with her. At the end of the night when you're alone don't turn on the car. Just keep talking. If she looks at your lips and back at your eyes then kiss her. If her body language is closed then you're fucked.
>>
>>17965877
i live in a shit ass small town and there's no shit going on here. that might be a reason why i'm so scared of actually acting up and doing stuff because everyone literally knows everyone in here
>>
>>17965885
See: stop being a pussy

No one is going to think any less of you for trying to make out with a chick.

Go to the gym
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.