[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For over a year I've been in love with that girl which lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 43152229.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
43152229.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
For over a year I've been in love with that girl which lives in another country. We met in 2015 during some exchange student program and everything was just right. We're still in contact, confessed our feelings to eachother, tried to meet up twice which failed. During the second try which was recently she just ignored me for two months which literally gave me hell, since we were so close. I asked her more then once if there's another guy, since there's distance and such and I found pics of her with some guy on social (some site that she doesn't know I know about), which were taken during that time period. She always denied that. Two weeks ago she startet texting again und said that she loves me and we're on better terms than ever. Right now we are planning to meet up again and she told me how happy she is and today we looked up the places. Also, today that guyI always suspected changed his profile pic to a picture of him and her and set his status "to in a relationship". I don't know what to do. Should I confront her about it, giving away that I'm a paranoid freak, ruining the chances of us meeting up and risking to lose her forever? Should I just live with that and hope that we meet as planned? Sould I just end it without telling her why? I fucking love her. For me, she's an angel. I can't comprehend why she would lie to me...
>>
You sound incredibly young.
Stop thinking.
Just see where it goes.
>>
She is playing you and you found out early. Don't waste any time and money on her and forget about the whole love thing. You have enough evidence you just don't want to believe it.
>>
>>17965644
mid 20ies actually. I realize how childish everything sounds, but it's the first time I really cared for anyone this much

>>17965650
I just don't know if this evidence is enough or if there's another explanation. If she's really together with that person, why all the effort trying to meet up and pay for the trip?
>>
There's noone I can talk to about it.
We had this conversation with her just recently when she started to text/talk again and she told me while crying that everithing is alright, that she's fine, has got a o.k. job and a small flat. But I knowing about that guy I always doubt her. From his social site I know that he's involved in some network marketing pyramid system bullshit and I think that through him she got into it, that he used the fact that she is a naive person and that because of this she is bound to him. She tells me that she'd like to get away from her current country, that we could move together somethere else if it's not my country, that she'd like to see me no matter what. I even considered marriage goddamit, as crazy as it sounds...
I don't know what to think or feel. If I tell her I'll ruin everything. If I don't I'll get eaten by my thoughts and doubts about her being abused by some bastard. Is there a way to ask her about it, without her telling me the usual answer that everything's fine?
>>
another bump. Yes, I'm that desperate...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.