[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Background >Basically 29 >Divorce has been finalized for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Background

>Basically 29
>Divorce has been finalized for exactly a year on the 13th
>7 year relationship, 4 of those married.

When go from "just takes time to work through these things" to "pent up anger"?

On a good day I can make it to 11 am or noon (normally it's 8 am or so) before the thought of her creeps in my head and I think of how much she fucked me over, and how much my trust was betrayed.

It's not like when it happens that I get mad or lash out, but it's just a little inner dialogue. "Man I can't wait until she actually moves out of my town" or "I wonder how many more people shes cheated on", then I'm on with the rest of my day.
>>
>>17965352
perfect example of why we proof read...
>>
>>17965352
Did you have a question? If you just want to vent and be bitter then I'd suggest >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17965449

Yea, I apologize it should read:

>When does it go from "just takes time to work through these things" to "pent up anger" I'm holding on to?
>>
>>17965453
If you've been divorced a year already and you're still affected by it on a daily basis then I'd say that you're in "pent up anger" territory and need to do something about it. Start dating again or take some time off work and go on a vacation for a few weeks.
>>
>>17965461
I've been trying to do the latter, but it's hard to get away when you own the place.

I've dated a girl since then for about 8 months or so of the last year and it did get better while we were dating. Maybe I'm just down about that ending and it's getting to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.