[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I want to get a check here. How many people like the taste of cum, and how many don't? I know I don't, I'm just wondering how many do.
>>
I do
>>
Some cum is just rancid. If the guy smokes, has a diet full of red meat with no water and vegetables... it's going to be unpleasant.

I feel fairly neutral about the taste of cum, it's not offensive to me and doesn't get in the way of finding it hot to swallow. But I would never opt to eat candy with the same flavor or anything.
Precum I do sincerely find tasty.
>>
It varies so much though
Sometimes it's bitter, strong, and overwhelming

Other times it doesn't have much of a scent or taste at all, just salty
>>
>>17965234
Hate the taste and texture of cum. Only deal with it becasue I love my boyfriend.
>>
>>17965234
In my experience, even if the girl hates the taste, if I say: "Swallow if you love me," she always does.
>>
>>17965504
Holy kek how passive-agressive are you?
>>
>>17965520
It's not really passive aggressive, just emotional blackmail. The "if you REALLY loved me you would..." strings pulling can be used for everything and anything and is a huge red flag.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 750x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 750x906px
Honestly, if I'm eating cum it's because there's a dick so far down my throat that it doesn't touch my tongue anymore.

But uh, for the most part the cum I've tasted has been neutral and I've been too horny to notice if it does taste gross so...it's good?

._.
>>
>>17965504
I'm >>17965415 and he doesn't have to say it to me. I know he likes it so I do it (or take a facial). He'll go down on me for an hour (something I love) so there's plenty of give and take.
>>
>>17965543
Eh, gf is Korean, so she thinks me going down is dirty or something and is always eager to please.
>>
>>17965234
Every girl is different.
>>
>>17965234
My boyfriend's cum tastes differently according to his diet. I don't mind it when he's eating healthy.
Wouldn't probably be my last meal, but I am neutral to it.
>>
when it's good it's great, when it's bad it's awful

depends on his diet
>>
>>17965234
This may sound gross, but part of me wants to cum into a plastic cup and drink it to see what swallowing it is like.
And yes I like mine from licking it
>>
cum tastes disgusting and has a horrible foaminess. I've many times just spit it out. But in only one case, the guy's cum was sweet as water. He was a terrible lay, an awful coke-dicked fuckboi who was probably bribed to fuck me or was out of his mind, but his cum tasted good. I'll give him that much.
>>
My precum is salty-sweet and I loved tasting it, but my cum smells like bleach and I won't try it for anything
>>
My cum smells like paste.

Like the paste you use in arts and crafts when making paper mache and shit.

Anyone else know that feel?
>>
>>17965240
>If the guy smokes, has a diet full of red meat with no water and vegetables...

Alpha as fuck!
>>
>>17965504
You're a fucking gangster, dude. How can I be more like you?
>>
>>17966971
>smokes
>alpha

pick one
>>
To be honest the mental image of tasting cum is way higher than it actually is. Its really a neutral flavor, its like foamy salt-water. The whole "it changes with diet" thing is a myth, except maybe smokers I'm not sure because I wouldn't know.
>>
>>17965588
Welp I guess I'm getting a korean gf
>>
>>17966401
>Wouldn't probably be my last meal, but I am neutral to it.

Top kek!
>>
This thread is dead

RIP

bump
>>
>>17966401
What if we made it into jello?
>>
I hate the taste of cum but I loved making him cum and I especially loved when we kissed and he swallowed the cum I spit in his mouth while I touched myself. Mmm.
>>
>>17967363
By any chance, did he also let you peg him?
>>
>>17965525
statements like that aren't automatically emotional blackmail. it's the same reasoning for couples that get off on humiliation/rape-play.
>>
>>17967526
I wish.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.