[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog had a bigger dick than me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4324.jpg (101KB, 678x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4324.jpg
101KB, 678x571px
My German Sheppard has a bigger dick than me. It's beginning to ruin my self confidence.

My wife even jokes about it and says that my German Sheppard is the man of the house.

I'm afraid to even go in the same room as my dog out of fear of being made fun of by my wife, or seeing my dogs dick and getting upset about my size.

What do I do? I don't want to put him down, but I don't know what else to do to save my relationship.
>>
fix him
>>
>>17964416
Are you for real?
>>
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

Just ask my chihuahua.
>>
maybe you should put yourself down
>>
fucking kek
>>
Ask her to fuck the dog and video tape it
>>
>>17964488
I'm definitely going to have to agree with this anon.
>>
>>17964416
Castrate yourself so you can move on with your life.

http://eunuch.org
>>
>>17964426
Do you not know how that works? Or you just underage
>>
>>17964416
if this is true your wife is a fucking asshole
>>
>>17964416
>My wife even jokes about it and says that my German Sheppard is the man of the house.

Your wife is a bitch, but that's pretty funny, man.
>>
>>17964416
yo man your wife is a cunt
>>
Just confront/shame her the next time she brings it up. If that doesn't solve the problem, then leave her so she can marry the dog and maybe be satisfied for once.
>>
So how big is your dick?
>>
>>17964416
>My wife even jokes about it and says that my German Sheppard is the man of the house.

That's fucking unacceptable, are you a cuck?
>>
I don't believe this story. No woman can possibly be that tactless.
>>
You people are too sensitive. The wife clearly meant it as a joke. Op is a cuck for being worried about this rather than shrugging it off
>>
>>17964416
What the fuck is she lusting for a dogs dick anyway. You got you a real winner of a wife OP. The problem isn't the 4 legged dog but the two legged bitch.
>>
>>17964416
It's a joke. Nothing more. Prove to your wife that you're a man by rough fucking her on the dining room table.
>>
>>17965373
I second this anon. Do it doggy style
>>
>>17965397
I second this as well, anon. Be sure to thumb her anus while doggy style for greater effect.
>>
Get a cat so you can tell her how much bigger her pussy is than the cats
>>
>>17965431
I second this and if you cannot do this tell her to fuck and marry the dog. But kek cucked by a dog
>>
>>17965351
>>17965373
Jokes can hurt
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 462x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 462x260px
if she brings it up tell her

"So go fuck the dog" with a firm and serious tone.

She'll either get butthurt, be ashamed, or apologize. In the rare case of her actually fucking the dog then you can abandon ship without a doubt.
>>
File: Kaiser Von Haus Thomas.jpg (233KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser Von Haus Thomas.jpg
233KB, 600x781px
>>17965523
Yeah? Better to have a thick skin and show the wife who has the big dick. Cuckinator or Balto.
>>
>>17965498
This desu baka senpai
>>
>>17964416
"You seem to have quite an obsession with the dog's dick, starting to be worried there a bit" in a half-joking manner. Every time she brings it up turn it around to her having thoughts of dog dick. She'll get embarrassed and stop. More importantly how are you married and haven't figured out this kind of social maneuvering?
>>
>>17965523
Only if you're a faggot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.