[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold stolen by a midget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4612.jpg (87KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4612.jpg
87KB, 1300x863px
What do I do?

A couple months ago, I began investing in gold. Eventually I buried it in the woods. About a month later I came back to an empty hole in the ground. I went to a couple nearby houses and asked around until eventually I ran into some Midget named Gerald who claims to have found it.

I asked for it back nicely and he refused, saying that it was his. He then threatened to call the police if I didn't leave his property and threatened to shoot me if I came back.

What do I do? I spent too much money on this to have it taken away by a goddamn half man.
>>
Threaten to steal his Lucky Charms.
>>
>>17964354
I'm fucking dying
>>
>>17964354
>>17964377
This isn't funny. I've spent thousands of dollars on this and have saved up for years.
>>
I dunno Anon, I'm not an expert on this sort of thing, but I guess what I would do is find a lawyer.
>>
>>17964346
My question to you is why would you do that and not keep it in your own place?
>>
>>17964346
Indeed, most successful investors will tell you that the safest place for your investments of rare earth metals is somewhere in the woods. However, these greedy, plague-bearing midgets can actually smell the gold up to 100 feet down. Why else do you think that so many midgets live in California? Duh, they're the descendants of the gold rush midgets from previous generations. Anyway, it's a hard lesson that you've learned but the investors are correct: you need to hunt those midgets down as often as possible. They can reproduce three times a year with litters up to 10, and they learn to smell gold around age 8, so your best bet is to dig a hole 4 feet deep with a little gold at the bottom and empty it regularly.
Good luck anon
>>
>>17964418
I didn't want it to be stolen by my girlfriend.
>>
>>17964425
Why would you not invest in a safe? That and really if it would come up missing you would know who did it. I mean if it's just ur gf that would know
>>
>>17964419
this is why you invest in lead safes ffs
>>
>>17964493
Lol, idiot, lead is way too soft of a metal, they bite right through it.
>>
>>17964346
Holy shit my Dungeon Master made a scenario exactly like this once.
>>
>>17964507

Everyone knows Iron is the best way to repel the Fae.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.