[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible Neighbor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4043.jpg (22KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4043.jpg
22KB, 210x240px
I need advice on what to do about a troublesome neighbor.

I've recently moved in, and a lady who lived a block down let's her poodle shit in my yard. Just yesterday I stepped on it and smeared it all over my brand new fucking bison rug.

She also never puts it on a leash. Just the other day, my German Sheppard attacked it in self defense after her dog ran up and attacked him.

I told her to put a leash on him and she then accused me of being racist.

I then contacted the homeowners association, when she then accused me of calling HER DOG a nigger. The homeowners association of course did nothing.

THEN, she proceeded to report my untrimmed bushes to the homeowners association (I literally just moved in and haven't had time to trim them). This resulted in a fine.

What do I do? I'm considering throwing my own shit at her window or poisoning her dog.

Why shouldn't I do this and what can I do instead?
>>
>>17964306
>Just yesterday I stepped on it and smeared it all over my brand new fucking bison rug
That's really your own fault.

And it sounds like the homeowner's association really isn't on your side either.
>>
>>17964306
Burn a cross in her yard and throw burning shit at her windows.
>>
>>17964306
>She also never puts it on a leash.
Call animal control the next time you see her out walking her dog without a leash. Try to get her fined for that.

Use video surveillance to record her letting her dog shit in your yard. Record yourself confronting her and telling her not to let her dog on your property anymore. Keep recording any future instances of her letting her dog shit in your yard and any other confrontations you ever have with her. This really isn't the kind of shit that you should burden the police or court system with but if all else fails then that's the route you'll have to take I'm afraid.
>>
Look up your state's laws and see if you can shoot her dog when it crosses your property line without a leash
>>
>>17964306
>What do I do? I'm considering doing stupid stuff that will be easily pointed back to me because we've already been getting into arguments, making me the primary suspect
>>
Run the bitch's dog over and claim she didn't use a leash
>>
Put up a "pesticide-pets keep off grass' warning on your lawn. You don't even need to buy the actual pesticide, and if this lady cares about her dog she won't let it go anywhere near your house.
>>
>>17964343
THIS.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.