[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 and I got married, graduated from an Ivy League school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1484411672664.jpg (519KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484411672664.jpg
519KB, 1920x1200px
I'm 21 and I got married, graduated from an Ivy League school and got hired for the job I thought I would love as an actuarial consultant with a decent salary.

What the hell do I do now?
>>
>17964271
How long have you been working there?
All jobs are lousy, maybe you should just keep working until you get a little more comfortable and hopefully you start to like it for what it is as opposed to what you thought it would be.
>>
File: The_Riddler_01.jpg (27KB, 281x450px) Image search: [Google]
The_Riddler_01.jpg
27KB, 281x450px
>>17964287
he's not serious.

also, women don't write like that. prove me wrong.
>>
>>17964271
Buy a house, have 2 or 3 kids, save for retirement and your kids college, buy a new car every 3-5 years, maybe upgrade to a bigger house at some point, keep working, watch your kids graduate from college, support them through their late 20's as they struggle to find decent jobs in their chosen fields, have 1 move back in with you in their early 30's after their marriage fails, keep working, retirement age is 74 now, you're not there yet.......
>>
>>17964271
Die, I guess, you've already beat life.
>>
File: Untitled.png (463KB, 434x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
463KB, 434x388px
>>17964304
if I was married, graduated and having a real salary I would not be asking for advice on 4chan. lolol
>>
>>17964319
Get a job, find a former roastie, have 2.4 kids

Then follow one of two paths:
Have all your kids graduate college that you paid for and then use the rest of your money and life to do whatever the fuck you want.

Or

Have wife cheat on you or get crazy over time and divorce and get separated from your 2.4 kids and half of your possessions because you didn't sign a pre nup/ the judge threw it out and get really depressed and then become that bitter old man/kill self at about age 45 when you realize your alimony payments paid for that new BMW the (previously retired) Stacy bought and rode around with Chad in, instead of actually helping her with the kids.

Alternatively:
Follow the patrician path and not have kids/ become a sperm donor so your lineage can go on.

Or better yet don't get married at all, but remember, loneliness is real.
>>
>>17964271
Make two children, get divorced, get fired for not caring about your work, have an existential crisis, travel around the world, snort cocaine from the dick of a prostitute, hunt a lion with a bow, piss on the grave of mussolini, become archaeologist in the central america, write a book.
>>
Enjoy what you achieved and build relationships with people at work and in your community. If you love life based off of always reaching a goal instead of enjoying things as you go, it's going to suck big time.
>>
>>17964287
I've been here about a month only but I feel like I do literally nothing but still get paid nicely with guaranteed salary and bonus increases every time I pass an exam. But I do literally nothing because I don't have much work yet at all so I just relax and study and quickly and thoroughly do whatever little projects I do get.

The office is 100% independent and hours are completely optional and they have a "nobody is the boss" policy.

>>17964297
But that sucks. I don't want to do that. That fucking sucks.

>>17964304
I need a goal I guess.

>>17964363
I'm not sure I want kids. I would never be a sperm donor though. Letting someone else raise my kids is degenerate and I wouldn't do that ever.

I don't know.

>>17964407
Yeah, that's kind of how I've lived. ok
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.