[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stand up for yourself when a stranger calls you a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: manly-men-fb.jpg (222KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
manly-men-fb.jpg
222KB, 1000x524px
How do you stand up for yourself when a stranger calls you a faggot in public?

I was walking out of a crowd and someone got in between me and this couple. I waited for the guy to get out of the way and awkwardly almost bumped into the girl. Her boyfriend said, "Look at this faggot," and they both just laughed. He looked like he was 6'4+ and I'm 5'6. I just walked away without showing any emotion (kind of stoicly), but I feel like I should have said something. I just don't know what to do in that situation and I feel like I'd just bitch out because it's so awkward to deal with. There was a crowd of people around (not that anyone really gave a shit), so I didn't feel like confronting him. I think a real man should be able to confront someone verbally though, so I want to know how I can do that in the future.
>>
Should have headbutted him right there and kicked his head in. If you're short and appear to have a short fuse people will leave you alone.
>>
I want to look calm and collected, not crazy. I don't want people to be afraid of me because I'd kill them. I want them to respect me.
>>
>>17964220
Also, this was indoors at my campus, so I would probably have gotten expelled.
>>
>>17964213
>>17964213
Well I have a similar issue. I´m a manlet though, my gf is taller than me and I met lots of dumbasses in the street that fuck with me or her because of that. Im skinny too so no one is intimidated. Never went to punches just verbal and because of that I think im a pussy (they only did verbal things, not touching or anything).
Even my gf the other day said when we were walking at night on a dangerous alley "It would be great to be with you 6,4 friend here, he´s intimidating i bet no one would do anything to us"
>>
>>17964213
Everyone is afraid when being called out or put on the spot. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are. I was like you before, one day something snapped and I went ape-shit crazy. Some confidence helps, but you got to stand up for yourself and show that you have the "bigger dick."
>>
>>17964229
Sorry buddy, but people are disrespectful as fuck. All you can do is laugh, or pity them. Violence isn't the answer, and there's no magic spell of words that you can say that will change people. You'll get used to it, don't worry.
>>
>>17964213
>5'6''
I'd kill myself desu
>>
>>17964213
Height apart (I'm 6'2) I'd just say 'well, takes one to know one' and be on my way .. have done this once. His denying being a faggot following me all the way to the exit .. I kek'd
>>
>>17964485
This
>>
>>17964213
I don't see why you need to stand up for yourself in that situation. It's just some random offhand thing said by someone you'll never see again, ignore it.
>>
I'm 5'9 and some meat head dude call me a faggot. I said "are you talking to me?" he mocked me but left me alone after that
>>
>>17964234
Yeah faggots like that use shit laws to protect themselves while talking shit. You need to today him. Make a witty quip insult back and try to rile him up. If he asks you to fight you tell him to throw the first punch and you'll gladly put him down. Most dudes will punk out and look like bitches and since they started the confrontation the social backlash is something they would not want again.
>>
>>17964968
Today him? I'm not sure what that was supposed to be and I made that post.

Anyways, be sure to carry a knife, OP.
>>
"Shut you're mouth, or I'm gonna fuck it"
>>
Honestly, just ignore it. You don't need to prove anything, you're being the bigger person by doing so.
Theres no need to waste any time on assholes
>>
>>17964213

You don't need to justify your manhood to any random guy that tries to get a rise out of you, ignoring him like you did is probably the most mature and manly thing you could have done. If you feel like saying anything it shouldn't be to get a rise back but to shut the situation down altogether as you walk away like "nice one pal" or "yeah good one", it makes them look stupid and you look like you didn't give a shit.
>>
>>17964968
This.
>>
>>17964213
>but I feel like I should have said something

not unless you want a quick punch to the face or tummy

get a clue you little faggot that is just life

be glad you didn't say anything

don't believe it ? go to some str8 bar and try your stupid faggot crap and see what happens with your smart ass mouth
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.