[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend is a guy. We friends for like 6 years already.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8315.jpg (67KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8315.jpg
67KB, 639x424px
My best friend is a guy. We friends for like 6 years already. We talked and shared everything you name it. We shared about sex life, dating life, we bickering each other, fighting each other but always make up soon enough. He's the one I trusted to the point that I told him everything. I jokingly tell him if we're both single by the time we're 30 then let's get married. He said he doesn't want to be my fucking back up plan but didn't say No though and we both laughed off.
Even when I moved away to another state we still spend time to talk and Skype.
Recently we got into a fight where he texted me to Skype him when I get home after college and I forgot. I went straight to bed and didn't even tell him, he waited me for a couple hours, it was his midnight at that time. I texted him to say sorry the next day he read it but didn't answer my text.
Today he sent me a picture, where a guy confessed his feelings to his female best friend and seeking to be advised. It's not him clearly because it's uploaded on a forum and the story doesn't fit our story.

But what does it means?
Were he trying to tell me anything?
>>
>>17964181
>But what does it means?
>Were he trying to tell me anything?

You should probably skype him and talk to him about it.
>>
>>17964193
I'm scared of talking to him at the moment to be honest cause I don't know what's wrong.
>>
>>17964181
Just Skype him and talk it out. Communication is key, whether he flips and starts yelling. Just let him vent out. Comminucate, comminucate, communicate. I cannot repeat that more than enough.
>>
>>17964201
Tell him this.
>>
well beeing scared of it is a good enough reason, therefore avoid this topic by all means and see your friendship go to shit over your little petty feelings...

Grow a fucking pair of balls and message him!!!
>>
you know very well whats wrong thats why you dont msg him

playing stupid
it means you are pretending to be friends for too long instead of trying a relationship, it kinda is one already if you think about it

id never get mad at a friend of mine if he/she forgot to skype me or whatever, and certainly wouldnt have waited for him/her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.