[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to stop being rejected by women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: question mark.png (976B, 118x118px) Image search: [Google]
question mark.png
976B, 118x118px
Alright, so I'm not muscular or athletic , but I'm not a fat fuck either. I do have a beer belly. Anyway, I'm a very funny person. Everyone I know tells me this (including women). I'm also educated and I consider myself to be a nerd. No I don't look or dress like a nerd. I often dress business casual if I'm going out but if I'm going to school or just chilling I'm in regular street cloths. In fact most people think I'm very ghetto because I'm from the hood and have "hood attire" when I'm just chilling . However, when people talk to me they no longer think I'm like that. I'm also not a little bitch either (like I said I grew up in the hood so I had to put up with a lot of shit to get some respect). Anyway, I hope this helps you help me. Any advice on what I should do to stop getting rejected?
>>
Become muscular and athletic.
>>
Everyone gets rejected anon. You should strive to learn how to brush it off, not how to avoid it.

Ironically, you will get rejected less, when you stop giving a shit about being rejected. Some might call it confidence.
>>
You should lose that beer gut, it is utterly disgusting. You know that attraction is first and foremost physical. Girls don't fuck funny guys if they are unattractive. If a girl can't see herself bedding you, you will never be more then a friend.
>>
>>17963984
In progress I literately get no sleep with grad-school though lol
>>
>>17963989
I'm a pretty confident guy. Very blunt and not shy at all. I do have shit luck though. Perhaps you're right I may need to stop giving a fuck
>>
>>17964000
>>17964000
haha you're damn right about that lol So would you say that if I did it would increase my chances by a lot?
>>
>>17964006

once you stop giving a fuck you can just flirt with pretty much every girl you meet.
You want to get to the point where she's not even sure if you want to fuck her or you're just a flirty charismatic guy naturally. Then you have free reign to hit on whoever you want and take it further when you receive strong signals back.
>>
>>17964014
I do hit on girls, but I haven't hit on them relentlessly like how I used to. Maybe it's time I start again!
>>
>>17964010

Yes it most definitely would. The only reason I responded to your thread is because I used to be you. I was the clown that made everyone laugh, but that no one ever wanted to fuck. Until I lost all that (70lbs) excessive weight, I went from invisible to a potential boyfriend material all of a sudden. Since I already had the personality part down.

Now you may not be as obese as I once was, but 20lbs here and there can make a damn big difference on the appearance. I don't hold it against women desu, I don't find fat girls attractive, why should they find me attractive as a fatso.
>>
>>17964041
Thanks man, I very much appreciate it. I'm 15-20 lbs over. So yea I guess I must take care of myself if I want to get decent looking girl.
>>
>>17963980
because you are chasing women and not chasing yourself. this is why women reject you.
>>
>>17964048

You are welcome. Now head over to /fit/ and embrace your new lifestyle. Wouldn't have been able to do it without them, they deserve credit.

Protip, read the sticky.
>>
>>17964057
Read the sticky? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this shit. Please elaborate
>>
>>17964057
never mind I just found out what it is
>>
>>17964048
>but I'm not a fat fuck either. I do have a beer belly

A beer belly is a big belly. You've definitely got a weight issue going on. And if that beer belly is due mostly to alcohol then you've got to cut back way hard on that too. Otherwise when you lose the weight you might just drink or eat it all back on. It's very, VERY important to switch to an eating plan that is healthy that tastes really good. It's really easy to transition to a healthy diet if you have reliable meals you can make that taste good. Most people do not take working out seriously. And many people who do are on stupid programs that don't give them alot of results. So you will majorly stand out and that will give you more confidence that will show and make all your social interactions much better and leave much better impressions on women.
>>
>>17964057

fuck /fit/. you can work out regularly without being part of that omosexual body-dysmorphic cult.
>>
>>17964094
haha fuck this site is hilarious
>>
>>17963980

>what can i do to stop being rejected by women

stop asking them out. even alpha chads get rejected. a lot. cuz the default state isn't 'yes'.

>im not muscular, but im not fat, i do have a beeer belly
>BUT HAIVNG CRUDE HUMOR SHOULD EXCUSE THIS

why don't you go date a 'funny' woman wiht the same belly you have?

>no i dont look or dress like a nerd
>just like an ugly guy iwth a beer belly

so? girls dont think 'OH WELL AT LEAST HES NOT A NERD'.

you want to get good looking girls? look good. work out, become athletic. if you're looking for a way to get good quality women without being good quality yourself, ur option is to buy them.
>>
>>17964130
>>17964130
All true man! haha I never thought 4chan could ever teach me something good. I guess I was wrong!
>>
well everything points to fitness fuck it time to lose that beer belly
>>
>>17964197

why wouldnt it. who sits around and thikns
>oh i have a bad body
>BUT ITS NOT THE WORST SO HOT CHICKS SHOULD DATE ME

think about it. you want a hot chick right? dont lie and say you go for girls with a belly.
>>
>>17964203
>HOT CHICKS

Well see, that's the thing. Why does it seem like I need to be in above average shape for average girls to want to date me?
>>
>>17964322

because you are fat, and you rationalize that fat is average, so when you hit on hot chicks (who you also rationalize as average since you are attracted to them) you get bad results.

you are BELOW AVERAGE. were not saying get a six pack but beer belly and no muscle is a horrid combination. you dont need to go to the gym every day, just doing push ups every other day will get you above average.
>>
>>17964322
Because you're over-estimating how attractive you are, and everyone wants to date someone attractive.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.