[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances a celeb follows you back on twitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mVYkPm0.jpg (235KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
mVYkPm0.jpg
235KB, 800x1249px
My bdays coming up and Id like to fuck with my friends by saying I got Victoria Justice to follow me on twitter. What are the chances she'd follow back? I noticed she follows near 2k people and a ton are fan accounts for her.

Just say, "Hey, its my bday today, any chance I can get a follow back? Itd make my day!"?
>>
Bump?
>>
gross
>>
>>17964109
Are you fuckin gay?
>>
File: SpBD6GF.gif (720KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
SpBD6GF.gif
720KB, 500x315px
>>17963870

You're kinda retarded. Good luck with that.
>>
>>17964129
Oh okay

I guess this thread was pretty autistic
>>
Bump for potential
>>
>>17963870
>My bdays coming up and Id like to fuck with my friends by saying I got Victoria Justice to follow me on twitter.

You have to be 18 or older to be on 4chan you know.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>17963870
Fucking go for it OP. It would be cool.
>>
>>17964226
Oh no worries, I'm so autistic that it just seems like I'm under 18!
>>
>>17964273
Are your friends also autismos?
>>
>>17963870
Zero. Because people do this every day to her.
>>
>>17964275

It's just a running joke we have that she's possibly the hottest woman alive, I thought it'd be funny to get a follow back and tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>17964281

I dunno, I just did a quick search on twitter and there's literally just autistic 5 year olds saying she's their mom, nobody seems to be asking her for follows. And checking who she follows, most of them are the autistic 5 year olds calling her their mom or just generic "ILoveVic2309439" accounts.
>>
>>17963870
You know her nudes are online right? What more do you want?
>>
>>17964334
Talk to her or get a follow back to fuck around with?

It's for a goddamn running joke, fuck.
>>
>Befriend someone that follows her, or multiple to be safe
>Probs pick a vulnerable target
>Get so close that you trick them in some way to swap or "lol hack XD" accts. Or just tell them the truth if they would understand
>Make their profile look like yours; you can even swap usernames
Done.
>>
>>17964413
I meant befriend someone that she follows*
Chances are it's just a bunch of kids with nothing better to do, who are either fan accounts or are not even fan accounts any more so may not even care that much. They might even be happy that someone else wants to follow or DM them etc.
>>
>>17964424
I dunno man, have you checked out their accounts?

Shits fuckin scary.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.