[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random flirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: PWmHXFK.jpg (78KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
PWmHXFK.jpg
78KB, 460x459px
Why do random anons try to flirt or hit on my girlfriend, even though she says "eww" or "stop". They continue and she just lets it happen. I honestly want to know why some guys feel the need to get touchy or flirty with the girl im with and not some other ho. It's like they're socially retarded
>>
I'm not going to say I'm not jealous because, but she knows I'm not a touchy type of guy so if I get touchy she says something like "hey, you're not normally like this"
>>
File: fine_haha_yes.jpg (15KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
fine_haha_yes.jpg
15KB, 417x408px
Any guys here who are touchy would be appreciated if you had input
>>
They try to hit on her because they are horny cunts.

Her humoring them is the problem. She seems to like making you jealous because you give her more attention when she does. Make sure you reinforce good behaviour with touching and punish bad behaviour with neglect. Behaviour modification 101
>>
>>17963775
>>17963784
Btw I am a touchy guy with my gf especially in public because of this reason. She basically never gets approached with me but probably has to do with me being /fit/. Tried getting /fit/?
>>
>>17963788
people who fondle their gf in public like that reek of insecurity
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-13-01-38-22.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-13-01-38-22.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>17963788
I'm mean I'm not a fat fuck, I'm currently work on getting /fit/ it's taking time.

Pic_I_Just_took.jpg
>>
My spelling is also cancer right now
>>
>>17963816
Your baby face. I would be scared of you at all.

I would walk to your gf grab her by the pussy and know there's nothing you would do about it
>>
>>17963816
Eat more m8. You aren't really trying.
>>17963796
Im not super grabby just an arm around her and the occasional butt squeeze. Idgaf what you think because chad never comes for my gf because the signals I send are smart.
>>
>>17963835
Well you cant, sucks for you.
>>
>>17963835
You can tell this cunt is an insecure manley with 99% certainty.
>>
>>17963852
You didn't even address my >>17963784
Advice cunt.
>>
>>17963844
I lost alot of weight by sticking to a diet (300 to 180) now I'm doing home weights and training

>>17963784
She isn't the one needing reinforcing we've been together well over 8 months, I know how to play the game. I can make her want me or not, it's just I never understood touchy dudes
>>
>>17963761
When I am alone in public or occasionally when bf leaves my side (especially in a bar or area where there are prone to be single peers), guys will hit on me. I have learned to be a total cunt and not laugh things off. To go as far as embarrassing men that do not leave me alone. I never have had to, but totally will threaten to tell my bf if anyone is too forward.

What you need to do:

Be more intimidating and look more physically "possessive" of your girl in public. Put your hand around her waist, more PDA. Anything that gives the non-verbal sign that she is yours and it will stay that way. When bf and I enter a room, we are always holding hands or he is holding me in some way. This alone mostly scares off anyone who would try to hit on me.

When a guy started to talk to me and was obviously getting too friendly and I need saving, my bf just gets closer and starts a conversation with me. He'll say whats up to the guy while putting his hand around me. Giving me the opportunity to say "This is my boyfriend."

What she needs to do:

Direct more eye contact and affection toward you. Could be possible that her body language is telling people "I am available, this is just my friend." Also, Literally tell them "Fuck off, I am with my boyfriend."

Honestly, I've learned over the years that most guys who try to flirt with me with shitty PUA tactics are scum and I don't mind treating them like the pigs they are.

The only way I'd be nice is if it were a scenario where the guy was not being a total douchebag. I'd then say something like "Sorry I have a boyfriend." but those gentle turn downs are for dudes that are not disrespectful.

Your girlfriend is probably just afraid of being a cunt as most women are. Your baby face doesn't help either, but body language is generally key in these situations
>>
>>17963891
Thanks, all looks pretty good
>>
>>17963891
Holy fuck are you my gf? Is your name Chelsea? If not good on you for being a good gf. If yes, Chelsea, get the fuck off 4chan this place is filled with degenerates.
>>
>>17963904
no my name is not chelsea
>>
>>17963888
Sweet man. What's your home routine? You read the /fit/ sticky?

Btw you said in the OP she just goes along with it so it seems her behaviour does need changing. There will always be real cringe touchy guys.
>>
>>17963908
Thank fuck. I thought my girl went on 4chan.
>>
>>17963912
My day normally looks like various technique involved weight lifting, also long reps of wall mounts (6 minutes), squats(I loose count) , pushups (40 average) , planks (5+ minutes) probably going to get a pull up bar sometime

It's very simple, but as for my girlfriend if shes just letting dudes do that, I'll just start to talk more with my other friends that happen to be girls or talk nice with a random chick in front of her, she normally gets jealous of it, then spends more time with me. Do I confront her though, like straight up tell her, "you gotta let the dudes know your with me" . Or I just listen to femanon above about being more pda with her. This is highschool btw guys, hope that explains my baby face
>>
>>17963953
This jealousy game is completely toxic to your relationship. I can't describe the bliss of not being in a relationship like that. You should talk to her about it, but also do what the femanon says.
>>
>>17963953
As for your plan a good full body workout at home is: 100 chin ups 200 push ups and 300 bodyweight squats. Divide the sets how you like. I do 10 sets of 10 chins, 20 push ups and 30 squats but most do 20 sets of 5 chins, 10 push ups and 15 squats. Will fucking rek u.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.