[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is drifting away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wwaaaattttttt.gif (970KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
wwaaaattttttt.gif
970KB, 300x225px
I'll keep it short,
Everything was going great, I think I came on too strong. Now she never wants to hang out or talk to me about stuff, always has other plans, etc. For some reason she still hasn't broken up with me (guilt maybe)

I know where I fucked up, and I also know she dislikes how clingy I am and that I overthink things. (The irony isn't lost on me)

So I have a few options:

1. Break up with her;
2. Quietly work on my personality faults and hope she notices and drifts back;
3. Talk to her about this (and piss her off for overthinking);

What would you guys do? Am I missing something obvious?

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>17963706
I'm in the same situation anon, the difference is that things got way worse with me, she got to the point where she start fights over nothing, keep calling names, then she resists to apologize, only when I stop talking with her she maybe say a basic "sorry" without meaning it.

Try to work things out with her, say your concerns and what bothers you, if things don't get fixed and gets worse, please, PLEASE don't be a faggot like me and cut your losses breaking up with her
>>
>>17963706
>Now she never wants to hang out or talk to me about stuff, always has other plans, etc.

Bro, this is a tall tale sign of cheating. Sorry to be the one to tell you this. I've had it happen far too many times I can count.
>>
>>17963706
How long have you been together?
>>
Definitely break up with her and don't look back. Next time don't be needy at all it is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17963822
You don't think it's worth going with option 2? Just stop being a needy bitch and improve myself, if she dumps me whatever.
>>
>>17963909
Nah. Abort. She clearly has no respect for you and is probably already cheating. You can't have a relationship without trust and mutual respect. Both of those are clearly lacking. Maybe meet some girls while you are with her so that having a gf makes you seem less available. Make more friends and when you find one you like lose your gf then pursue the new one. Just be friends at first.
>>
>>17963706
Break up, idiot
>>
>>17963706

Break up with her.

Look, one of two things has happened.

1. She's still in love with you, but she's slowly falling out of love with you.
2. She's fallen out of love with you and is just looking for a way to end it.

If it's number 1, if nothing changes, she's just going to eventually fall into number two. Break up with her. Tell her you need some time alone. This alone will make you seem more independent. If she really does love you, she'll try contacting you. Don't rebuff her completely, but play it cool. Just say you need some time alone still. It will be good for both of you anyway - you can't use a relationship as a testbed for these types of personality improvements. If she still tries to stay in contact with you after a while, you can try things again.

If it's number 2, she's going to break up with you eventually anyway. Might as well do it on your terms, while you still have fond memories of the relationship, before everything sours.
>>
>>17963966
Good advice, but make sure you don't fall into the trap of waiting for her to come back to you. Move on and try to find someone else. If she comes running it is a bonus.
>>
>>17963966
Thanks man, you really helped me out.
>>
>>17963972
So you're breaking up with her right now? Let us know how it goes. I am happy for you anon.
>>
>>17963978
Yeah, I have enough stuff going on in my life to keep me busy anyway.
>>
>>17963983
Fuck yeah. When can I expect to hear back from you?

Happy for you anon.
>>
>>17963909
no, bail now. improve yourself and move on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.