[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a fight, how do you knock someone out with a strike while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1348444693680.png (75KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
1348444693680.png
75KB, 193x243px
In a fight, how do you knock someone out with a strike while minimizing the chances of it killing them? Like I'm going to fight a guy pretty soon and I want to hurt him bad enough where hes hurt pretty bad but not enough to where he goes to a hospital or dies.
>>
>>17963595
jaw punch.
>>
>>17963595
Knocking someone out from a punch means their brain was knocked around inside the skull, slamming into the sides of it to the point where they lost basic motor function and the body shut down. It is always a medical emergency and potentially life threatening.

How about you just don't fight instead.
>>
>>17963616
>How about you just don't fight instead
Nah, this guy prods at my insecurities a lot and thinks he can get away with it, I've told him before hes gunna get hurt if he doesn't stop bothering me now he needs to face primal consequences, the kind of person who does that won't change if he gets punished legally for it because the ideas of a polite society where there are reasons not to do such things just don't register to him on an intellectual level so a physical injury level is preferred. Hence why I want to hurt him bad enough to remember.
>>
>>17963628
Sounds like schoolyard drama to me. I recommend a good punch to the nose or jaw, but I promise you that wont solve anything. You're asking to get your ass handed to you in the future.
>>
>>17963628
Why are you even around this guy?
>>
>>17963595
You're going to get your ass kicked so badly, dude. I would just avoid the fight.
>>
Just kick him in the balls. This isn't some sanctioned fight with rules. It's two idiots fighting. Incapacitate him and there you've won your fight big boy. Most adults don't get into fights. Because it's called assault.

What you need to realize though is if you happen to kick his ass then he's going to want to kick your ass later to get retribution. I'm sure if he whoops your ass you will also feel the need to retaliate.
>>
>>17963766
family members' boyfriends' brother. Her bf told him hes gunna get hurt fucking with me but he seemingly won't listen.
>>
>>17963789
>What you need to realize though is if you happen to kick his ass then he's going to want to kick your ass later to get retribution. I'm sure if he whoops your ass you will also feel the need to retaliate.
This is just a baseless claim backed up by zero evidence, historically a beating administered properly generally solves most issues if the disagreement is isolated and the antagonism is one-sided. Its only when you get into gang (by gang I mean group of friends) squabbles and people take sides. When an incident is isolated as it is right now with him stepping into what others around him perceive as into traffic he'll learn a valuable lesson that nobody cries for the guy who dies dancing on the freeway.
>>
Muay Thai: kick to the leg or knee to the body. Probably the safest technical knockouts which are unlikely to have Chad's melon split on the curb.
>>
Knife hand chop to the neck knocks out most people instantly. Hitting too hard can cause death, tho.
>>
>>17963830
Youre actually retarded, the mentality of a school boy. Grow up, tell that fucker either he straightens up and Flys right or he's never coming within 25 yards of you again. You can and will go to prison for this shit. If you knock him out he could claim brain injuries and sue your ass for all those blue collar hands have accumulated.
>>
When he's on the ground pull down his pants and suck him off since you both sound gay af. This kind of shit is very draining. What prize is to be won besides wasted time and police threats?
>>
>>17963595
Hit him in the dingus desu.
>>
File: 1397606604615.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1397606604615.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>17963628

>How about you be the more mature person and not fight?

>Nah, I have to fight, he hurt my feelings
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.