[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl said "Ew"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I was walking down the street with some groceries. I walked past a group of girls, and one of them said "ew". In response I said "cunt", but I was too tipsy to check her reaction. Now I'm all sad she said that.

Has anyone else gotten this reaction? How should I feel? Advice?
>>
>>17963553
>Now I'm all sad she said that.

Don't.

I call girls cunt all the time. One time I saw some roasties laughing fun. I started screaming at them just to ruin their day
>>
>>17963553
Firstly, how sure are you that she directed that towards you?

Secondly, even if she did you really shouldn't give a shit what some random bitch said. I've been called a freak before and I get how you feel but honestly, don't let their words have power over you
>>
I was once in a bar/club by myself, while my friends went to get pizza (wasnt hungry wanted to dance a bit more), couple girls turned around and stuck there fingers up at me, not in a jokey kind of way, it seemed quite malicious. I literally didnt do anything, I was just near them, because everyone is near everyone on the dance floor, and dancing, like everone else. I spent the rest of my time in there paranoid that everyone thought i was a cunt, and nearly cried in the taxi on the way home. I dont know why but it really felt shit.

If that makes you feel less alone
>>
>>17963553
Maybe she was just playing hard to get?
>>
>>17963607
>>17963603
This is why I CCW.

Pull my jacket back and they'll regret saying anything
>>
>>17963553
Might've had something to do with you drunkenly stumbling down the street with plastic bags full of shoplifted tendies and women's underwear
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.