[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: White_square.png (228B, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
White_square.png
228B, 700x700px
My wife of seven years died today. She was everything I had. All my life was for her and everyone I knew was through her. I'm still in complete shock. Jesus /adv/ what do I do?
>>
>>17963474
Reach out to people not on 4chan.

Any friends and family? Talk to them.

Remember grief is normal. There's no correct way to mourn and take your time
>>
>>17963474
Do you have family you care about, or very close friends? Be with them, as much as you can stand. Sometimes you need space to process losing a s/o, but I don't think the internet will give you much solace.

Good luck, my friend. There is always a path forward, and I have a feeling the departed would want you to take it.
>>
>>17963474
She's still with you, just in a different way. Take time to grieve, and carry on in a way that you know would make her happy.
>>
>>17963480
I've no close friends. I only know people through her. I just don't know what to do. What do I do? I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>17963489
Can't you talk to them? I'm sure they are in grief too
>>
>>17963489
Find a support group maybe? If you truly have no close circle seek people who have survived the same kind of tragedy and ask them how they did it.

Also, again, spend less time on the internet, or at least 4chan. There are people here who have no moral qualms about advising you to kill yourself, and trash like that will only hamper your road to recovery.
>>
>>17963492
I met with my in-laws but it's 1:30am here and my mind is in overdrive. Can't stop shaking or scratching myself. Just sat on the bed I can't do anything. What do I do tomorrow morning? How do I tell people? I just finding it so hard to think and function.
>>
Don't get too upset.

You'll be too much in an emotional state to pick women. Get a prostitute, get several in fact. Try to bang a new one every week. You'll be over her in a week
>>
>>17963474
Did she drop any good loot?
>>
>>17963474
I am truly sorry, and I know that means nothing, but know that I am praying for you. You are not supposed to do anything. You are SUPPOSED to grieve and heal. Invite someone over who loved her. Be around people even if you only knew them through her. Talk about her and remember.
>>
>getting upset over a roastie
>>
>>17963474
How'd she die? Suicide? Too ugly?
>>
>>17963516
>>17963526
Good to see we do get a fair ratio of retard every thread after all, I was losing patience
>>17963474
As the other anon said, take your time to grieve, it's okay.
Try reaching out to your family instead if you have some, otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to her's
I'm not saying this won't affect you, you'll probably bear it for your entire life and will possibly not be able to love again, but don't rake this as an actual reason to kill yourself after the shock.
About what to do next, I'd recommend honoring her sentiments and keep living,while always keeping in mind that she'll always be looking out for you, don't let this event destroy your life.
>>
>>17963474
lol what happened?
>>
>>17963559
>Good to see we do get a fair ratio of retard every thread after all, I was losing patience

Return to the site for which posts are upvoted
>>
Become the person she knew you could be.
>>
>>17963570
>>17963564
>>17963546
>>17963543
>Underage edgy boys trying to look tough on the Internet
here's something 4u https://youtube.com/#/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>17963583
>acting like you care about some roastie you never knew
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.