[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get an SJW in bed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1457584251300.png (102KB, 304x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457584251300.png
102KB, 304x254px
I'm going on leave soon (I'm in the military) and as per tradition, I'm lining up a girl from my hometown. The problem is, her opinions on nearly everything are a complete 180 from mine. She's an SJW - thankfully one of the non-militant ones. She's young, and it's obvious that these ideas aren't her own, but we disagree on everything. Should I avoid all subjects we'll disagree on? Stick to my guns? I'd like an outside opinion from someone whose thought process isn't affected by trying to get laid.
>>
>>17963466
>an SJW
>>
>>17963488
Yeah, that probably comes off a bit weird. I always just say "Ess-jay-dubbayoo."
>>
If you're going to be in a position that her opinions matter and they misalign this much you should just try someone else. If you really want to change her mind on things you can debate her and try and get her to take in more view points but that's no condition to start dating someone under.
>>
OP, this sounds like a fucking terrible idea.
Forget the girl.
>>
>>17963466
>PRIVATE MAGGOT YOU'RE THROUGH YOU FUCKING DATE RAPIST
>i - i swear I did not do anything against her will, sir!

Yea this will go over great. You seem like the type of faggot to catch feels for a slut back home and get cucked anyway.
>>
File: 1409607113933.jpg (84KB, 494x385px) Image search: [Google]
1409607113933.jpg
84KB, 494x385px
Find out what Cologne or shaving cream her dad uses and wear that fragrance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.