[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do exes come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Break-Up[1].jpg (20KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
Break-Up[1].jpg
20KB, 625x350px
Do exes come back?
>>
>>17963229
You know that feeling you get when something about someone just irks you and it's enough of a reason not to want to hang out with them?

The answer is no.
>>
>>17963229
no
>>
>>17963229
they do come back, but they wait enough so you don't really care about them anymore.
t. all my exes realised it was dumb to leave me but was too late lol
>>
File: 1293030847365.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1293030847365.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>17963229
No
>>
never had it happen personally and been with a lot of grills

I mean unless you have one of those dysfunctional relationships where you keep "Breaking up" and getting back together shortly after, but that doesn't really count
>>
>>17963229
They do, I know some couples that got back to each other after 2 years or so. I am also hoping for reunion with my ex...
>>
>>17963274
Same here. I laugh at those dumb bitches now that I'm happily married.
>>
I need an answer to this too...
my ex started talking to me again, but idk if i should confess i still love her
>>
>>17963450
this is a dangerous meme anon.
Twice with the same girl this shit happened to me. Both times it ended the exact same way as the first time we had a relationship several years ago. As it turns out, most females do not change over time. Proceed with caution.
>>
>>17963471
Yeah, I actually think I changed for the better, but I dont think she changed much, she started working on her issues but very little. 2 years have passed since the breakup already.
>>
>>17963450
No never ever confess your love. Arrange a date and start things over from the beginning.

>>17963229

It depends how the breakup was and how long you were together. If it was less than a year of dating, 90%+ chance she's never going to contact you again.

If it was a long serious relationship and you handled the breakup well, she'll likely contact you in the future.

To handle a breakup well simply state what you want and walk away. Never contact or chase them, it will only lower your chances.

If you get dumped, just say "Sorry you feel that way. Let me know if you want to work things out sometime, it'd be great to see you again. Take care." Then never contact her again. Move on and date other women, don't sit around waiting for her to come back.
>>17963229
>>
>>17963229
If your ex comes back and immediately wants to fuck, don't do it. If you do it, use a condom. My ex gave me a disease.
>>
>>17963229
yes. had it happen twice.
>>
>>17963274
Same here. It's pretty annoying. One of them has been with a guy for 4 years and she still reaches out to me multiple times a month. I moved on.
>>
You shouldn't want them to.
>>
sometimes they do
they are curious and want reassurance about their choices

unironically when they see you are still in ruins, they are reinforced they made the right choice

i had an ex do a check on me once she was married, to be friends
then she said she wishes our relationship has worked out (specifically i made more effort for her)

another i contacted in my borderline insane moments, and we are back togather

talking about 4 and 3 years gaps

you never know
but its probably safe to say, they dont come back as youd like them to come back
in most cases
>>
>>17963274
they only did that because their choices didnt turn out as they thought
its not you, its the result they care about, but whatever you want to think hotshot
>>
>>17963799
>It depends how the breakup was and how long you were together. If it was less than a year of dating, 90%+ chance she's never going to contact you again.

This is simply not true, I dated a chick for 3 weeks as a rebound, she dumped me for her ex and a little back and forth for like 2 months before i cut all contact, Of course she is absolutely crazy about ke and kept hitting me up, we eventually met and now at this point she is ALL over me and is cheating of her guy of 2 years for me someone she dated for a couple weeks lll...
>>
>>17963229
>Do exes come back?

After they fucked every subhuman hobo in a 10 mile radius...sure.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.