[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471658524267.gif (802KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471658524267.gif
802KB, 500x281px
Anons, how do I tell somebody that life has felt damn near empty without them? I've been moving through progress with what is arguably my dream job, but I just don't feel any further enjoyment than being able to tell my parents and friends that "I did good today" or "aww hell yeah, military let me do something cool today". Without -HER-, nothing ever felt the same. I was with her 3 years and then shit got fucked up between the both of us. After 2 years of little to no contact, I don't want to come barging back into her life, but at the same time I'd take her back in a heartbeat. Fuck do I do? This thought is tearing at the back of my mind and keeping me awake.
>>
>>17962598

you don't. you find a way to fill your life before talking to them again.

what you are describing isn't happiness, it isn't love. you are describing withdrawal from heroine.
>>
>>17962647
Stupid opinion but you're right. You need something to pursue to go on with your life and keep your mind occupied away from them.
>>
>>17962666

>stupid opinion but you're right

nope, smart opinion. if you're pining over a girl for 2 years you need to get your shit together
>>
>>17962672
It's just wrong to believe that love is not real. It is real but it was not meant to be for, OP. There is hope for everyone.
>>
>>17962680

OP is quite literally suffering oxytocin withdrawal, "love" just makes it sound more noble
>>
>>17962703
Yeah yeah it's all brain fluids whatever, The key point is that he needs to face the truth that they will never get back. He needs to move on and pursue other important things to get back his self-worth.
>>
>>17962598

If it's been 2 years, the harsh truth is you're never getting back together. If she loved you like you seem to love her, she would have tried contacting you, tried staying in touch. It just wasn't meant to be.

Chalk it up as a loss, and try to learn to never let yourself get so attached to someone unless you are 100 percent certain they are equally attached to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.