[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does excessive promiscuity make me angry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1907.jpg (64KB, 750x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1907.jpg
64KB, 750x637px
Why does gratuitous male and female promiscuity make me angry? These suburban whores and irresponsible hood guys are very aggravating to me. They seem pointless and like they'd agree to anything.
>>
>They seem pointless
thats funny cause thats how i feel about you
>>
>>17961932
Are you a virgin? Are you getting laid regularly?
People who are happy with their life tend to not look at others, and if they do- they don't care enough to even have an opinion... Nonetheless get bothered by something that has zero effect on their life.
>>
>>17961936
Hedonism as a primary motive is first-grade and degenerate to society but we all have room to talk I guess
>>
>>17961943
It has an effect on my life and I do get laid

The females doing that are disruptive and the hood guys doing it are dodging child support

So think fore ya type

Also if you're perfectly happy with your life I congratulate you but most ppls lives are not ideal if were gonna be honest
>>
Okay guess I understand why I don't like it now thanks for challenging me guys

U guys are always here for me <3
>>
because you're left out
>>
>>17961987
Damn you should open a psychic shop
>>
>>17961951
>I do get laid

Not enough apparently. Point to us the nigger who stole you waifu op
>>
>>17961951
They were genuine questions, not insinuations.
If you're not dating someone you'd consider promiscuous, or in a relationship with someone who is depending on a deadbeat baby daddy... Then I still don't see how it affects you in any way.
I'm happy with my life, not 100% but after I got disabled it was a lot easier to ignore people and things that bothered me, and in turn made me happier despite my disposition.
>>17961981
Glad you figured it out in the end.
>>
>>17961932
Because you're jealous and u don't want to admit it. I know your type, the worst type of person one can choose to be
>>
>>17962008
You sound stupid

>>17962005
Because we live in a society righr? I care about more people than just myself

Ok came to figure this out, not argue. Thanks for those who responded
>>
>>17961932
I am like op but I am only angry because promiscuous people are playing with the life of children and costing us tax payers billions of dollars in child support. We have promiscuous single mothers running around dumping criminals into our society because without a father figure boys are more likely to become criminals and drop out of school.
>>
>>17961932
/pol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.