[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1474232934282.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1474232934282.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life?
>>
>>17961875
To not get addicted to nicotine
>>
don't spend your life doing work you hate
>>
>>17961875
Don't get into a relationship just because you can
>>
To start loving yourself. Treat yourself like a baby left on your doorway, and you have to raise them. So ,many of us wat for someone to come along and do that, and it never happens
>>
>>17962018
That's nice advice you
>>
Not to take loved ones for granted. Make time for them and let them know you care about them,because there's no guarantee how long they'll be here
>>
It is better to die a coward than live as a fool. A fool who think's he is free when he is not. Who is bounded by chains of societal norms.
>>
>>17962018
>Treat yourself like a baby left on your doorway, and you have to raise them. So ,many of us wat for someone to come along and do that, and it never happens
great great quote
>>
>>17961990
I wish you'd told me that a month ago - a girl started talking to me and I just went for it. Didn't think about the fact that it would make me feel like such shit when it inevitably ended.
>>
>>17962157
Faaag
>>
>>17962157
2deep420me
faggot
>>
>>17962157
Resistance is hand clenched, acceptance is hand open. All I need to do is accept everything. That's cheri huber. Cheri is also where I stole they baby quote. Check out her books. They helped me, but it wasn't quick
>>
File: slide_2.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_2.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>
>>17961980
what if I hate every form of work?

I just wanna have a nice place to sleep, and wander during the day..

only way to do this in socal (where i live) is to be homeless or live in a van..
>>
>>17961875
Make friends/wives/husbands at your level(intelligence, responsibility, morality, education) who can help you improve in life.
>>
>>17961875
Youre going to die. So enjoy the hell out of life.
>>
File: findoutforyourself.jpg (21KB, 405x266px) Image search: [Google]
findoutforyourself.jpg
21KB, 405x266px
>>17961875
if you think you're smart or that you've learned enough, you've already failed.

if you think you're better than others, you haven't met enough people or been around enough people.

there are always different views to life; a million different sides to history and different perspectives. learn to take them all in and form your own opinion, instead of blindly following a word as fact.

learn to that to change yourself you have to challenge yourself to learn and broaden your horizons by listening and learning from others; don't allow yourself to stagnate, this is a sign of stupidity.

dying is natural and normal and society makes it into a big deal when it's something that happens every single day in the world around us.
>>
>>17962460
also, life isn't always going to be happy. in fact, life is mostly full of pain so that you can enjoy the happy moments more. take this lesson to heart and learn to be patient, that the good will come and you will appreciate the good moments all the more when they come to you.

>>17962384
disagree, always strive to be greater and learn from those that know more than you.
>>
File: 1309572438808.jpg (15KB, 254x321px) Image search: [Google]
1309572438808.jpg
15KB, 254x321px
>>17962384
>getting married
>>
>>17961875
>What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life?

Don't take advice from failures on a chinese image depository
>>
>>17962466

staying single

kek
>>
>>17962474
>implying your choices are being single or getting trapped in marraige
>>
>>17961875
don't lie. gets you nowhere, at most buys you time. better to have a genuine life with things being as they're meant to be than building everything you have based on things that are unreal.
>>
File: 406.png (2MB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
406.png
2MB, 680x508px
>junk food will make you fat and sick
>parenthood is forever
>drugs can ruin your life
>trickle down economics is a meme
>being sexist doesn't make you any less beta
>>
>>17962157
Hah. GAAAY
>>
>>17963143
>being sexist doesn't make you any less beta
Ha! I like that one
>>
>>17961875

It only gets harder the more you put it off.
>>
>>17962018
>>17962157
What the fuck are you idiots even saying.
>>
That you can't force anything. Things come either naturally or doesn't come at all.
>>
>>17963143
>top three are obvious even to a child
>bottom two are you're own shitty opinions

Killyourselfmyman
>>
>>17962471
kek, funny yet true
>>
>>17961875
Dont spend too much time obsessing over one person. There's many great people around
>>
Everyone has an opinion, and most people care nothing of me. Almost everyone is too absorbed in their own lfes.
>>
That the plaque buildup in your arteries caused by eating junkfood is not treatable at all. It permanently downgrades your circulatory system and every organ in your body is affected from having worse blood flow to it.

Now that you know this, read this chilling statistic. "Heart disease (which includes Heart Disease, Stroke and other Cardiovascular Diseases) is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States, killing nearly 787,000 people alone in 2011."

That is how serious of a problem eating greasy junk food is. If most of america's adult population can't control themselves enough to stay away from junkfood before they die from heart disease caused by it guess what? It means it would probably be a hell of a good idea, and I mean, one of the best ideas you'll ever have, to stay the living fuck away form junkfood.

The key is to learn to eat healthy AND delicious meals. Once you have meal replacements that are healthy and taste good it's so easy to transition. And you won't feel like you missed anything because you'll still be eating delicious meals anyways.
>>
>>17962320
I mean, do you post on adv because you enjoy giving people advice? then you might enjoy some form of counselling . I'm sure it's possible to monetize something that you enjoy doing.
>>
>>17962018
Meet the Robinsons
>>
>>17962018
Thank you, that's a wonderful advice. I'll try my best to overcome my deep rooted (by wrong upbringing) insecurities that I don't deserve to be treated or loved.
>>
Nobody cares about you, not really. And that is the greatest motivator to do whatever the hell you want.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.