[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did i do something illegal? TLDR girl friend cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pnE0HlT.jpg (354KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
pnE0HlT.jpg
354KB, 600x1065px
So did i do something illegal?

TLDR girl friend cheated on me and used a computer I let her use since it was my old one.

So during the break up i felt bad for goin off on her and gave it to her. Just a verbal thing.

Then i changed my mind and sold it. Is there any legal recourse for that? Or is it fine since it was never really her property.

I do not have any proof of purchase since i got it from a friend however he can verify i did purchase it from him.
>>
yes. you raped her.
>>
You're fine. She has no evidence to stand on and it wouldn't be worth her time and money to pursue it.
>>
>>17961822
If you're in the US, this could be considered a verbal contract or as a gift so she could reasonably take you to court. Hard to tell if she'd win though.
>>
Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Who has it now? If her, good luck getting it back. If person you sold it to, all gravy.
>>
>So did i do something illegal?
you sold her computer
>>
No, that's not illegal, and no cop would waste their time entertaining the idea that it was
>>
>>17962151
cops wouldn't be involved, this is a small claims court situation
>>
is she threatening to call the cops on something like this? this isn't even worth a cops time to pursue, let alone provable in any way
>>
>>17962167
I just imagined they'd be the first person OPs ex contacts about this, if anyone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.