[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to properly cut your femoral artery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170112-WA0015.jpg (34KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170112-WA0015.jpg
34KB, 460x345px
Would a box cutter be good enough? How far do I cut? Would drinking alcohol and a warm bath help blood flow? Please help
>>
Don't do it anon.

If i were going to do it I would just get some heroin/morphine online and OD. Completely painless. Just feel comfortable and go to sleep.
>>
>>17961494
But I really want to stress how retarded it would be to kill yourself right now. At least try to rob a bank and go on a mean bender first. Drugs, women and high speed thrills.
>>
cutting your own artery is the most stupid way of killing yourself.

It is painful slow and really dumb.
>>
>>17961510
But if I do it right it sounds quick
>>
If you aren't sucking on a 12 gauge then you're gonna suffer for a while and possibly live through it.
>>
>>17961532
I did a little research and it does sound painful, but if I do it right I will lose consciousness after 30 seconds.
>>
>>17961541
Well then you may as well jump. That's even less time to worry about it.
>>
>>17961546
Yeah but there aren't buildings tall enough to ensure death where I live.
I understand it's a selfish thing to do but at this point, I don't care.
>>
>>17961554
Then go to the fucking buildings.

If you're really gonna cut yourself film it so you're not alone and we can all die a little with you.
>>
>>17961504
Oh look its the "lel OMG you wanna an hero XXDDD crippling depression doesn't real just rob a bank bro before you go out LOL I'm so cool I totally understand the mindset of a suicidal person." post
>>
EMT here. No, it's probably not a very good suicide tool, and you will almost certainly puss out trying to do it.

Like the other guy said, OD is probably the best way to kill yourself. Easy, painless, and you won't change your mind halfway in like your biologically inclined to.
>>
>>17961610
This, you cant expect someone so weak minded and pathetic enough to consider killing themselves as cool enough to pull the bank heist in their final days.
>>
>>17961494
What about not killing yourself?
What problems do you have?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.