[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have burned every friend I ever had for the advancement of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 57935046.jpg (96KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
57935046.jpg
96KB, 500x406px
I have burned every friend I ever had for the advancement of my career, and shat on every girl who ever loved me because I cared more about my job.
now I'm in my 30s and alone, hate my golf buddies and coworkers, and I'm sure they hate me.
I have the money to do whatever the fuck I want but no one to do it with because people hate me. I find most of the people around me tedious.
For the most part the only real interactions I get with people is by shitposting on 4chan. but I'm drunk and really wish I had someone to suck my dick right now.

How do I get people to like me, I'm a horrible person who finds it hard to pretend to be interested in others. I don't think I'm a psychopath because I can recognize how bad I have been to people.
>>
>>17961489
Friends are not easy to make. The best advice I can give you is go online and join some social groups. In my experience, it is best not to work with your friends. They don't act the same way at work as they do when you are hanging out.
>>
>>17961489
If you got this far I doubt that they all hate you. This is probably you reflecting your own thoughts onto others.

You just hate yourself.
>>
>>17961498
Ditto
>>
>>17961489
Anon it sounds to me like you're trying to justify your shitty decisions on something important like your career. But the truth is you actually just sound like a piece of shit, so if it walks and talks like a duck, I'm going to make the safe assumption you are.
>>
You don't min/max in real life.
>>
>>17961496
would just seem weird but might be nice to have coffee with someone without a nondisclosure agreement.
>>17961498
you might be right but I have stolen a lot to get where I am, they might not care but I suspect that they have animosity.

>>17961515
i know I'm a snob, a piece of shit and a narcissist
how do I make people like me and want to be around me? I don't make enough yet to start buying coke for everyone
>>
>>17961534
You don't and shouldn't have to buy coke for people for them to like you.

And even if you actually do this you're merely treating the symptom and not the cause, which is you're an asshole.

I guess maybe read a self help book? how to win friends and influence people is always a safe one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.